Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BhindiBhaji Boogie
Aug 6, 2013

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

remigious posted:

Wow, that was a great episode. So many satisfying breakups!

I'm cautiously optimistic that Rose was being genuine and this isn't an attempt to squeeze Ed for money in the long run. I dropped in around Ed's visit to the family household and he's a little turd for sure. Incidentally I grew up in a Filipino ethnic enclave and people were bummed out with the (incorrect) perception that Filipinos are disproportionately "brought over here" as subservient imported brides for the pseudo wealthy long before 90 Day Fiance so I sincerely hope Rose stands strong and doesn't take back micro mayo man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BhindiBhaji Boogie
Aug 6, 2013

Well that's my story.
I caught a little bit of pillow talk and they included a clip of Tim mentioning that he was incredulous that Erika and Stephanie went to bed and woke up in full makeup. I figure its implicit that TLC prompts these people to recreate and/or hold off on potentially painful incidents until the cameras are rolling. The true beauty of the show to me is in the "You sir are fired" moments and the glimpses of seething Geoffrey rage and Stephanie pettiness.

BhindiBhaji Boogie
Aug 6, 2013

Well that's my story.
Jesus Lisa is awful. Calling Usman's facebook "friend" a stupid oval office, whore and a bitch really illustrates the how warped her state of mind is. That level of vitriol towards another woman she doesn't even know is crazy to me. Even the craziest people in my life have the sense to keep those thoughts to themselves or share them in private. Does she have a job?

BhindiBhaji Boogie
Aug 6, 2013

Well that's my story.

ICHIBAHN posted:

What is the biggest trainwreck show? Not just 90DF, in general. Looking for a complete riot. Tried Next Top Model but it's not quite insane enough. Thanks yalls.

The Surreal Life (the season with Verne Troyer stands out) and Celebrity Rehab both had some really cringey moments. I can't guarantee how well theyve aged since the some of the craziest people like Chyna are dead now but seeing Vince Neal act like a drunken pilled up rear end in a top hat or Bronson Pinchot throw a tantrum was certainly compelling when they first aired.

BhindiBhaji Boogie
Aug 6, 2013

Well that's my story.
That David bowling for a kiss montage with the 50's style rock music in the background was pretty perfect. I missed the first hour of the show and the Darcy cemetery trip was a bit of a downer but David never disappoints.

BhindiBhaji Boogie
Aug 6, 2013

Well that's my story.
Geoffrey is just such a turd I can barely handle it. The joy he seems to take in jerking Mary around is so awful. Also Mary is as fine as wine and I hope she develops a sense of dignity and gives up on American Psycho (this will never happen).
Ive watched several seasons of 90 Day at this point David might be my favourite of all time other than insane piano rental guy. My top 5 David moments are as follows:
1)Bowling for a kiss montage with lovely 50s style rock music and Lana gurning
2)"You sir are fired"
3)"Add this to my case file" w/ smug smile
4)Duster Coat reveal and initial meeting
5)Russian hat reveal

BhindiBhaji Boogie
Aug 6, 2013

Well that's my story.
I'm such a goof I flipped over to CNN for 2 seconds and missed the David duster door damage. Manhattan appears to have devolved into Escape From New York and yet this episode of 90 Day was the biggest disaster televised so far tonight. Varya also appears to be really terrible. I'm seeing the half baked puppet master schtick emerge and I would be heading for the hills if I was a normal human being i.e not Geoffrey. I may be slightly biased because I love Mary. I cant wait to see the reunion. I didnt have it in me to watch the unedited version but I have a deep abiding faith that TLC will edit it to be as offensive to everyone involved as possible.

BhindiBhaji Boogie
Aug 6, 2013

Well that's my story.
Im so excited for tonight's show. Everything David does makes me laugh. His transition into Milhouse's dad is almost complete. The stockpile of juice and the admission that he doesn't drink water was very insightful. When I think back to the people in my life that I have known who would not drink water they all seemed to have issues with brain function.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BhindiBhaji Boogie
Aug 6, 2013

Well that's my story.

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Lana letting that old creepy bastard kiss her probably bought her another decade of safe and steady income so I say good on her

I'm with you in theory but when I think about the reality of being beholden to David in a country like America when you don't speak English it sounds like a nightmare. She might be enjoying a decent quality of life in Ukraine who knows. I am of course not discounting the fact that she might be astute enough to have an exit plan laid out before she touches down because I'm pretty sure that once David sponsors her she can leave and he's responsible for her for 10 years.