Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
I recently discovered this trash TV from highlight vids on YouTube and it is extremely my jam. I'm very late to the game, but lmao at the Jorge and Anfisa saga.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Internet Wizard posted:

Andrei is an incredible tv personality and he couldn’t have picked a more deserving family to mooch the American dream off of

Andrei is one of the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet and it's incredible that he found a family full of people stupider than him.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Bilal and his ex are scum, lmao

Not Big Ed level scum, but scum nonetheless

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Okay, I usually just watch the YouTube summaries so that I can skip the bullshit and get straight to the trainwreck scenes of these shows and I had not learned about Clayton until now. Oh poo poo, this guy is loving nuts.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

I feel like having a closet mom is pretty memorable.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

N. Senada posted:

Which channels do you watch?

I like The Quick Slice, mainly because it introduced me to Anfisa and Asuelu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VEW5PnrUQo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iF3vS-VLn-c

I loving love Anfisa. Her contempt for Jorge is palpable, and it makes watching all the highlights so hilarious.

I used to watch yourwetsock and my thots, but they aren't as sarcastic or matter-of-fact as The Quick Slice.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Same wrt the episodes. Some of the couples are boring (looking at you, Jibri and Miona) and I ain't got time for that poo poo.

Anfisa is hilarious, and I love that she posted a video giving her POV during her 90 Day Fiance scenes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxmU_4zSTc0

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

We stan a great queen.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

HOW MUCH MONEY???

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

MarcusSA posted:

I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR KIDS

I am relieved that Kalani finally shitcanned Asuelu, and I hope that she never has to deal with his trash family ever again.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

There is absolutely nothing going on in this guy's head. It's like his brain was replaced with a cauliflower.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

It might be because Asuelu lives on a "little island" and the women who cheated with him have slept with everyone else. He's the last one.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Asuelu thinking it's okay for him to rail randos because he can't get pregnant is the most Asuelu thought process.

I feel so sorry for his kids because everyone in the world knows how much of a dumbass their dad is.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

If you haven't seen Asuelu on the Last Chance Island, oh man. It's just :discourse:.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiFznIV0YPI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUdTzgDMfSc

Everyone else is frustrating because each of those couples should really split apart, but they know that this is the only thing extending their 15 minutes of fame.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Tiny Timbs posted:

Kalani accused Asuelu of sexually assaulting her but I feel like I’m being gaslit because TLC did nothing in response and they’re all just carrying on like it never happened

https://screenrant.com/90-day-fiance-kalani-faagata-disturbing-asuelu-allegations/

Well poo poo

I can't really laugh at Asuelu now. I just feel even more hatred.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Yeah, they could and should have ditched Asuelu and helped Kalani explore her legal options against him.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

If they really were desperate for content, they can just keep filming Angela's weird relationship with an iPad and Michael.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

I'm glad that it seems like Kalani has moved on from that shithead

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/90-day-fiance-are-kalani-and-dallas-still-together/

I hope she can fully :sever: from Asuelu and his shitheel family

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

I will never not laugh at Angela's relationship with iPad Michael. Lol that he's just chilling in dark a room while everyone else is in Florida.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

WhyteRyce posted:

Someone post FaceTime Michaels reaction as he gets called into the strip club

I couldn't find it, but I stumbled on this. Not sure if it's real or not, though

Thora posted:

I'm concerned that she will have a conditioned response and when he's here, like, she can't talk to him about serious stuff unless it's via ipad. Or she misses talking to him that way. Everything is possible, I doubt nothing.

They really shouldn't be together, but I think the Idea of Michael has become so ingrained into her personality that she will never be able to sever. What will she talk about if not Michael? What will she drink if not "the Michael?"

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

HungryMedusa posted:

Yeah this one is circulating today of Darce in her wedding dress:

:yikes:

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Thora posted:

This is one of my favorite posts from this thread, it lives in my head rent free:

lmao

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

WhyteRyce posted:

thread title plz

lmao, YES

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Coltee and Closet Mom Guy need a buddy roommate spinoff.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

There's a non-zero (meaning 100%) chance that Tyray is a goon

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

He kind of reminds me of Fred Ward, lol

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

otter posted:

I’m sure there’s a graboid joke in there somewhere. I also love that my phone doesn’t try to autocorrect graboid.

lmao

WhyteRyce posted:

Natalie gives one hell of a job interview

Oh Tyray Tyray Tyray

Has the same energy as this:

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

I love how Closet Mom Guy's idea of a bachelor party is LAN party + swimming in a pool with his one best friend

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Lmao

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

remigious posted:

I’m gonna come out and say it. I like closet guy. He loves his animals and his bestie and it’s very wholesome. I know it was hilarious to see him whining about no sex but I could see where he was coming from. He tried to have a conversation with Anali about it and she completely brushed him off and it was a valid concern in my opinion.

Closet Mom Guy is the closest we'll get to seeing a goon-based reality TV show. I wish him well, which is why I hope he and Anali don't get married.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

I just want to be clear in that I don't hate Clayton. He's definitely one of the better protagonists in the 90 Day Fiance silver screen saga. I just don't believe he has a real chance at having a good relationship with Anali. They are too different in their interests.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Would a lazy man sport drip like this?

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

One last Closet Mom Guy post

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

As all goons should

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

:holymoley:

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Okay, can someone explain how the gently caress Ben and Mahogany are still a thing???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkOTYbaiI4k

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Pretty sure Michael is on the run. Godspeed Michael, and may you avoid the wrath of Angry Angela the AMERICAN

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

otter posted:

Probably hanging out with jovi doing the bj at the strip club.

Michael's new name is Chet Manly, and he's starting a new life as a burlesque club bouncer in NOLA.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

WhyteRyce posted:

Hello everyone

Michael...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

WhyteRyce posted: