Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

Internet Wizard posted:

I was baffled by her reaction to that room because I've definitely stayed in worse hotels in the states

IT'S A BOX SPRING

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
That Ukrainian waitress/hostess was cold blooded haha.

It happens all the time 🤷‍♂️ but thanks for the flowers Mr American.

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Steph is hands down the worst this season, and her competition is baby love Lisa and two idiots getting catfished.

I haven't yelled at a TV in a long time but she brought it out tonight.

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

Demon Of The Fall posted:

Going to a party with your significant other and meeting friends she’s slept with in the past is super loving awkward and the fact that everyone there is like “who cares if she’s slept with half the people here, nbd” is super weird

In that context, yeah I agree.

But Erica makes it out like at most all they've done is make out, I don't think that's the same as full blown sex.

Either way, try to keep it together and have that discussion after the party at home and don't ruin everybody else's night.

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
My favorite Andrei moment is when he's talking with the lady about a truck driving job and he was saying something along the lines of "how often can I refuse to take a run and still keep my job here?"

She was like uhhh what.

But on another note, Elizabeth's sister is an rear end in a top hat and him talking back to her and questioning her is probably the first time anyone's ever done that to her in her life, so I got some lols outta that.

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Oh I didn't know about that. That sucks if true.

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Hey here's some lingerie for you to wear for me.

And here's a toothbrush and some toothpaste cause your breath isn't pretty.

Wait wait why are you mad??

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
I think Jesse's nursing home seminar had a bigger turnout.

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

Escape_GOAT posted:

Is this Ash’s first seminar ever? He’s fuckin terrible.

Holy gently caress this is embarrassing to watch.

And he's talking about making this a lucrative business.

And he just checked his phone!

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
I want a Russian friend like Igor.

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

FishBowlRobot posted:

Wingman Igor

Gotta admit I didn't see it going that way. That's a good friend!

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
YOU SIR ARE FIRED

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Rose definitely won this episode. Saw through his poo poo, called him out on all his poo poo and said bye boy.

David, ugh.

Ash is still a lunatic.

Stephanie is a fake rear end in a top hat, that tone and fake laugh she had during the party was so over the top. All of Erika's friends hate her so much hahaha

And can't forget pouty pants Geoffrey! Be a man, she said not yet. Maybe spend more than 5 days in real life with someone before you propose

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
The girl he claims to love is crying in his shoulders and he's loving smirking about it.

gently caress this guy so much

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

Hazo posted:

Chantel’s mom is so god drat stupid and the most infuriating part is that she speaks like someone who views herself as strong and intelligent.

That's because Pedro is over only over here to harvest the AMERICAN dollar and nobody is paying any attention to it!

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
2 minutes til show time!

Can't wait to see how Baby Luv and SOJABOY are doing, missed them last week.

Geoffrey's mystery date will be revealed!

I bet Stephanie will be a beeyotch.

The Weeyums nonsense can gently caress right off.

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Haha Erika. "I just don't give a fuuuuck anymore"

Get it, girl!

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Holy poo poo, how did they manage to keep that airport scene a secret???

Did not see that coming at all.

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
I'll give 100 internet points to whoever can find that hoodie Erika was wearing during the talk with her mom.

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

Found the leggings, can't find the drat hoodie.

And Lana couldn't be more disinterested in meeting this dork.

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

remigious posted:

The hoodie is definitely from black milk, I have a friend that has it. Check poshmark for a used one :)

100 internet points for you.

Sold out, of course, but it's on that site.

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

ICHIBAHN posted:

What is the biggest trainwreck show? Not just 90DF, in general. Looking for a complete riot. Tried Next Top Model but it's not quite insane enough. Thanks yalls.

My all time favorite trainwreck isn't just one show, but the early 2000s VH1 series of Charm School and I Love Money. Best poo poo shows ever put on TV.

Good luck finding them though!

And holy crap that trailer.

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

Empress Brosephine posted:

I'm watching season 6 for the first time and I hate almost all these people, they just seem like bad people. Maybe ilk turn around

Spoiler alert

They get worse

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

fiesty cowgirl posted:

I just looked... filter pro no kidding! :aaaaa: Not a single one of those pics even looks like her!

No no no. That's what she looks like in real life.. The TV show just makes her look completely different!

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

otter posted:

Speaking of trash tv - watching the first episode of Teen Mom OG for this season. Haven’t watched it in a long time but this girl Catelynn is whining about coronavirus saying, “what about me getting to pursue my dreams?” While she’s brushing her horse on her god damned ranch that she got as a reward for being a pregnant teenager.
Some people.

I had to stop watching all of those shows since it was making me for real mad.

They are the worst group of people in the history of reality TV.

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
The full season might be on Philo. I cancelled mine because I was only using it to watch 90 Day and Love after Lockup but they both just got too stupid and repetitive, especially when these episodes are pushing 2 loving hours.

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Ed is for real loving disgusting with zero redeeming qualities so of course he's back on another series.

And speaking of gross, what did weed Avery do to her face?? She was always the best looking woman on that show, in my opinion, and now she looks all fake.

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

GrandmaParty posted:

I don't like to comment on women's appearances but Jeniffer K (Gun Tim's Colombian girlfriend) is incredibly gorgeous.

Her mouth does an upturn at the corner and it's just amazing.

Oh, I didn't mean for it to come out like that.

I just don't understand why any girl wrecks their face with bad plastic surgery. Do a tummy tuck or get your boobs bigger or whatever but just leave your face alone.

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Omar and Avery had all the signs of a huge disaster but they're probably one of the better off couples in the history of that show. She's not an idiot on the internet and he's on track to becoming a dentist here in the states.

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

Demon Of The Fall posted:

Pawl is imo the biggest trainwreck ever to be on the show, and there have been some doozies

Poor Kreenie. Always getting STD tested and/or pregnant.

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

otter posted:

oh no, 100% everything that happens is his fault for sure and I am the first one in line to call him a prick to his face. I just think as much as I have felt bad for the wives up until now they are every bit as selfish and bent as he is.

For real. He was like, "yeah i have super important things to do..." and then was playing in the ditch with his kid from Robyn. I have said for years, as soon as Robyn came into the picture, all of the other members of the family lost their place in his attention. Yeah, a lot of the things on the list were over the top even in what, October 2020? But I don't think they're really a family who follows news and science all that closely.

Is there an active Sister Wives thread? Because holy poo poo this season is wild and I'd love to talk poo poo about it with more people lol

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

WhyteRyce posted:

In Sister Wives talk, Robyn and Kody's nanny got covid despite Kody's air tight rules and restrictions. Just waiting to see if he got covid from her for the ultimate irony

Also why the hell does Robyn need a nanny? I thought the only job she had was the Sister Wives closet online store that they don't seem to care about anymore and can probably just move to Etsy to save even more work

She's an employee. They just happen to say nanny that's all.

And there is no reason for Robyn to have one. She's got like 3 grown rear end kids living at home and just two young ones.

On a side note, we always get a kick out of seeing Meri's house show up in an episode. Just one person living in million dollar 4 bedroom mansion no big deal lol.

Next week's episode is gonna loving rule.

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Is that Alicia Silverstone?

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
**Sister Wives**

Gwen doesn't care lol

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

fiesty cowgirl posted:

What are you watching this on? I try thru we.tv but there’s alllways issues.

Also regarding 90days- I can’t stand Ben, but as I think someone else has pointed out, at least he recognized that the apartment wasn’t hers and he’s done the best ever for learning the other persons language. I respect that. Nothing else tho lol he’s a creep

If you're quick you can catch the latest episodes on YouTube.

Also: https://ew.com/tv/90-day-fiance-season-9-cast/

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

DrVenkman posted:

Both that and LOVE IS BLIND show how inept Netflix are at making these shows. Both of them contain multiple instances of things being referenced that happened off camera. It's like a month long shoot, you keep cameras around them.

I still don't know what the hell Shayne said!

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

Deadite posted:

Yeah he has a temper problem but oddly enough his relationship seemed the most stable of all this season. Maybe it just looked that way given how every other couple was terrible though.

This season felt really short too. I thought we were like halfway through and suddenly it was the final episode.

Yeah, it did seem really short. It felt like seasons 1-3 had like dozens of episodes in them.

I was cracking up when Tayler's kids were talking poo poo to him haha.

Edit - Everyone needs a mama like Indie's bounty hunter mama! I love her

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
I watched one episode of the newest season and just couldn't get into it. Doesn't seem like I'm missing much based on this thread over the months. Maybe the bar was set too high with 90DF Before the 90 days with Varya, Souja Boy, Ash, Avery and the rest of that epic cast lol nothing will ever ever top that season

Looking forward to the latest Love After Lockup next week though!

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Imagine being that mad about not having a blue checkmark next to your name on social media lol

That whole family is trash, they should have a trash can next to their media names cause they're trash

edit:

lol she has to be so pissed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
https://twitter.com/jessemeester/status/1217296853143826432?lang=en

lol I totally forgot when Trump retweeted something Jesse posted and that was the highlight of Jesse's life