Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider
Pao used to be so fun. Then we got too much of her. I miss fun "Tas tas tas!" Pao.

I love Annie. She deserves so much better. Like a big buffalo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider

Three Olives posted:

Does Nicole have an intellectual disability? I'm not sure she could survive on her own, like, have a full time job, pay her bills, etc.

Nickel, it's pronounced Nickel.

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider
Life after Lockup RULES.

Johnna is absolutely batshit crazy. Andrea is batshit crazy. So is the guy who married Alla. Just suuuper jealous and possessive.

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider

Donovan Trip posted:

I wanna meet the person who doesn't skip Russ and Pao

Season 1 Pao was so much fun :(

I wanna meet the person who doesn't skip Loren and Alexei.

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider

Jr. posted:

Anytime. It's like 90 Day Fiance except instead of foreigners it's prisoners.

The prisoners are the normal ones.

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider
I like Love After Lockup a bit more, mainly for how sane the prisoners are and how batshit their spouses to be are.

Except for poor Clint. He just wants to be a love goblin.

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider
Evelin

Please get that thing on your neck looked at

Like I'll send money

Just go see a dermatologist

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider
God love after lockup is so good. Cheryl is such a loving nutjob. And I love amber and Vince creeps me out so much

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider

EL BROMANCE posted:

I’m still not at the stage where I remember who is who... Amber is the girl who wants nothing to do with the broke brained army guy right? Which one is Cheryl, as ‘loving nut job’ describes most of them to a tee.

I've been calling her Snaggie if that helps. That one tooth, man.

Then again Angela is called Olaf because of her one tooth.

Yeah, amber is the girl who loves Puppy.

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider
ANNA children chok guto my bees :(

God the dinner with Michael's ex wife and Juliana was amazing. That one was real. So passive aggressive.

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider
Can't wait for pillow talk with bojangles

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider
I just want Michael and Angela to go away

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider

Demon Of The Fall posted:

I don't know why she's not like "okay I'll sign your prenup but this is the poo poo I want" and go from there. Maybe because she's young and does't know what to do, but she has power and can negotiate whatever the hell she wants. Like I want an apartment paid for if we divorce, I want $10k a month for the next 10 years, etc.

I negotiate a lot of prenups. She's actually acting pretty accurate to the experience. A lot of times the lower earners dont know what they need or want or would be reasonable.

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider

Demon Of The Fall posted:

Since you do prenups, what do you think would be fair for her to ask for from this guy?

Depends on what he makes, what he has, the laws of the state regarding marital property, what her earning capacity is, and if they plan to have kids.

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider

ChesterJT posted:

They went to a 3rd party mediator. You don't think it was explained to her in depth what it is and how it works? Just because you didn't see it on tv doesn't mean it didn't happen. Even if he didn't explain it to her in detail (which again we don't know didn't happen), that mediator for sure did.

That third party mediator still couldn't give her legal advice.

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider
All I want is for angela and bojangles to get together at the finale

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider

2DCAT posted:

Yeah... Angela really needs to go away at this point

Darcey too, please

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider
Varya is adorable and deserves better.

I'm also living for Usman and Giant. They're hilarious.

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider
God I want Igor to do pillow talk in English. He's the best person on this show since Bojangles.

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider

Salty Josh posted:

Igor fucks

That's word for word what I told my wife when Igor appeared on screen

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider

HungryMedusa posted:

Will u marry me *50 heart emojis*

If yes send gift thru website

If no send two

Oh my God! The Williams! Is that you? You're alive and your accent is so sexy!

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW posted:

I still can't get over the fact that the home Rose lives in literally has bootleg DVDs as a front door. I mean, I'd gently caress Ed if I lived like that.

I feel so goddamn bad for her and anyone that has to live like that.

I'm pretending someone rich has messaged her and will take care of her because fame is their fetish

I also think that anfisa watches lana and thinks "Amateur"

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider
Love After Lockup had the cringiest moment in the first season. James and Alla. She starts fading really fast and there's a scene where she's like a walking corpse in a restaurant. She blames it on pregnancy.

She was dope sick.

The relationship dynamics in 90 day fiancee are unequal. The relationship dynamics in Love Aftet Lockup are completely hosed up.

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider

Taintrunner posted:

David lucked out and he loving knows it. Annie is a queen no matter what, she knows what she wanted and the two of them have made it work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQs0WdT64iw

I don't wanna say too much about my personal life, but my now-wife proposed to me after 90 days of dating and I have a weird attachment to this show.

Annie is loving amazing and he knows it and treats her as such. That's why they work.

They also hustle HARD on cameo.

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider

henpod posted:

Sumit really is a mystery. Jenny has no money and is old. He must have some kind of granny fetish or is so desperate to have a white woman. Or, he actually does love her, which is weird but sweet. It's so odd, I want to know what's going on in his head. Shes gonna be legit old when he hits middle age if they get married.

I discussed it with my wife and we came to the conclusion that Jenny's pussy game is ridiculous.

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider
God LALU is the best train wreck. Especially John, who forced Kristianna to marry him within 30 minutes of meeting her.

Also John had a food allergy, which is why his lip is so hosed up.

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider
Pretty sure Kenny's culture shock is rigga Morris. Otherwise it'd be too wholesome to watch.

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider

Fat Albert in a can posted:

:stare:

e: Wooooooow, this Lindsay chick is a royal see you next Tuesday. How many episodes before she gets physical on guy with the allergic reaction looking lip?

The level of entitledness Lindsay and the tattooed chaos elemental in Las Vegas have is higher than anyone I've seen on 90DF.

Listen, she and shrimp lip had a deal. She gets what she wants, he gets what he wants. He broke the deal.

Nothing at any point has been about love for them.

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider

Escape_GOAT posted:

Michael is just the worst for kicking Corey Feldman out of his house.

And teenage Edward Norton keeps getting cock blocked by his mom.

I want Bojangles back. He is a man of pure good.

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider

Extra Large Marge posted:

Imagine being 27 and complaining that your parents are cockblocking you.

We joke that Mom's got an ironclad "No one nuts in my house" rule.

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider

holtemon posted:

And speaking of gross, what did weed Avery do to her face?? She was always the best looking woman on that show, in my opinion, and now she looks all fake.

I don't like to comment on women's appearances but Jeniffer K (Gun Tim's Colombian girlfriend) is incredibly gorgeous.

Her mouth does an upturn at the corner and it's just amazing.

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider

holtemon posted:

Oh, I didn't mean for it to come out like that.

I just don't understand why any girl wrecks their face with bad plastic surgery. Do a tummy tuck or get your boobs bigger or whatever but just leave your face alone.

One of the fun things about reality TV is seeing who immediately gets work done after the show.

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider
Mohamed makes Asuelu look like a fuckin rocket scientist. Imagine marrying the stupidest man on earth and having him think he gets to be the boss.

I also want more of Shaheeds family. Her grandma is adorable. Bilal can eat my rear end.

But by far my favorite is still Anfisa, who got jacked as gently caress and got a business degree. loving icon.

G-Mawwwwwww fucked around with this message at 15:45 on Jul 3, 2022

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider

I have no idea, it's completely baffling.

Ari just has her ex-husband around all the time. He's in some kind of advisory role.

There's a video of them doing bjj and Bini is a complete loving douchebag. Dude is very visibly saying "I give up" and Bini is cranking on his neck and ignoring the tap.

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider

meatpimp posted:

I picked up watching this season a few days ago. It's kinda a trainwreck, but I'm digging it.

But then, I got caught up. :(

While I'm waiting, what are some other seasons that would be interesting to watch?

Before the 90 days season 5.

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider

2DCAT posted:

Legit confused why the LA person is heading back to Egypt. This is just to be on TV and for clout right??

I'm just amazed at every woman trying to go to the middle east and going shocked Pikachu face when they realize they have a vastly restricted amount of freedom.

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider

Then the other way, you have the eastern European women who are surprised that Nebraska, Iowa, and rural Oregon are very different from New York City

It's fine. They are going to model

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider

I mainly keep watching this show for the oafs. So many slow moving, hairy, befuddled men, completely bewildered by the world around them.

Oh man. Love without borders had Shreyas, who was the definition of this.

Love without borders was such a loving shitshow. I loved it.

Mael was the only hero. I loved that French ratboy.

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider

HungryMedusa posted:

The Before the 90 season with Ben and Mahogany and Gino and Jasmine had some pretty funny moments

Who's my gringo Bonito?

"Meeeeeeeeeee"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider
Jose on 90 day uk makes Asuelu look like a brain surgeon. I adore him.

Their editors are a lot less heavy handed and exploitative it seems.

Shane is also a delight.