Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

I love that he puts the empty bottle back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Sumit is about to get for-real really really real real married to an actual Indian woman - he has probably known this the whole time he has "dated"Jenny. I would bet on it.

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Grem posted:

He's already married to the arranged marriage lady.

True, I forgot this has already happened in real life.

Poor Jenny is probably living with her daughter and daughter in law by now, she was the one with the $6k life savings, right?

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Liam reminds me of Norman from Bates Motel a lot.

Sumit is dumb, but Jenny is dumber. They're my favorite.

And holy poo poo, Corey go home and stay there lol

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

I can't watch tonight but RUN AKINYI RUN AWAY

Ben is a straight up creeper

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Hazo posted:

In the Angela and Michael street scene, we see they have new matching wooden heart-shaped necklaces.

Michael’s says “A.”

Angela’s says “K.”

:iiam:

Mykuul's real name is Kehinde.

HungryMedusa fucked around with this message at 23:03 on Oct 14, 2019

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Evelin is Corey’s Star Citizen. He keeps paying in and never receives the relationSHIP he was promised

sorry

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Yeah before the 90 days is glorious. Everyone on it was fun to watch. The Other Way was also real good.

I can’t wait to meet the new batch tonight!

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

I finally got to watch the latest. Run, Syngin, run! God he seems so nice and fun and Tania is awful to him.

Virigoth posted:

90 day gays is a good podcast.

Thanks for this, it's hilarious. I have been bingeing their Before the 90D and now I'm running around saying "y'all" a lot.

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

But did you hear Ronald had a gambling problem?

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

gently caress yes Jenny, Jihoon, some fun new couples - this looks great! They should just release it now.

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

I am debating buying his ebook for fun. His ex wife gives it a glowing review! Someone on Reddit will hopefully do it and post the good parts so I dont have to give him $12 aussiebux

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

It's called "Boys Go to Jupiter to Get More Stupider, Girls Go to Mars to Become Movie Stars" and it's just a bunch of soft-focus photos of him pretending to meditate in the ocean while secretly taking a big stinky morning piss.

Yes this is true, but if you sign up for his exclusive text message “counseling,” you also get to know why girls go to Venus

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

I watched the preview and drat, Ash sucks.

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

2DCAT posted:

"i pay to not be scammed." is my favorite line in the history of the show

Yes, holy poo poo. Listening to David is educational to say the least. Even Tom dunked on him.

If you haven't watched the documentary about men traveling to Ukraine to find a wife, he is exactly one of these guys.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKkXWNwThtc

E: The funny thing is he thinks he is smarter than those guys. lol

HungryMedusa fucked around with this message at 14:55 on May 8, 2020

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Will u marry me *50 heart emojis*

If yes send gift thru website

If no send two

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Just imagine the seven years of banal conversation that various equally disinterested women... or I guess men, too, possibly, have been forced to endure at the hands of David. Never venturing any deeper than "so how was your day, oh I love the sunny weather" kinda poo poo because you can't have a personality and swap out employees.
Not that David is the sort of guy who would probably notice.

I imagine they can get away with A LOT because of the "translator" business. Don't remember the conversation we had two hours ago? Oops, translated wrong! Meeting in Ukraine on Friday? Nah, the app didn't work right

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Brittany and Yasan are both super hot.

I was excited for Brittany - I thought she was someone I could really root for this season! ]The dating 85 year olds comment was a red flag, then she is also married still? And not even really thinking about converting to Islam, and hoping that just all goes away? This won't end well for her or Yasan.

TOW is my favorite.

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Thanks for reminding me, thread - my sis turns 40 next week and I am thinking about getting her a nice drunken greeting from Darcey since we can't hang out.

I have the day off today, maybe I will check out this Life After Lockup business again.

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Oh boy this Glorietta woman not wanting to be "converted to Muslim" and "we're not in Arab" ugh

Is every hoarse voiced middle aged Angela out there trying to be a reality star?

I am half looking forward to watching a season of this from the beginning and half thinking it is too sad to continue watching this one.

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

This season is good so far. I love the naive kid, and we haven't even met the cougar lady yet.

I really have no idea why Mike and Natalie didn't stay broken up. What a mess

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Abby and Chris Sean!

That moment she said the wrong name was hilarious. I also hope she is doing well.

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

2DCAT posted:

Usman's new song from bares all really is... Something

I haven't seen bares all, but you can hear previews of his EP

https://music.apple.com/ng/album/king-africa-ep/1558079202

Lots and lots and lots of autotune. I didn't hate it.

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Geoffrey was found guilty of a bunch of stuff, as Fleta mentioned he would be. I am glad of it.

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

I'm watching B90 season 1 for the first time and just got to the scene where Larry wouldn't eat the lechon. I felt so bad I hid my face. uuurrrrrrggghhh

I am still really mad about that too! WTF Larry! Eat the delicious pig!!!!

And yes, Mister Cucumber should steal Alina away from that awful dork before he traps her in an abusive relationship forever. They should have asked the cats instead of those drat lying rabbits about her future lol!

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Yeah, that couple would have been awesome if covid never happened. Maybe things will change and we will get them on a future season; but this season seems like a complete no go. I think they will show her stabbing things with a katana, and some video chats and family/friend reactions but not much more.

I don't think the mad Christian guy was on "next time" was he? That's a Caesar situation right there!

I love this season so far. I do feel bad for Mike. I have a feeling he would do just fine in NY if he lowered his standards and went out with a plain rear end nerd girl. There should be a dating app for regular nerds. Goons Only or Goondr or something.

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

I have been watching Drag Race and Daya Betty reminds me of Geno with that drat hat!

Geno SUCKS though. What a jackass.

Jamais Vu Again posted:

When I (unfortunately) think of Coltee naked, I can’t picture anything except Dr. Zoidberg with his shell off.

LOL!

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

I am actually OK with watching the dumb super bowl this weekend but I would rather watch the next ep of 90 Day. they should have that at halftime instead of the puppy bowl

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

I legit liked Darcey. She reminded me of someone I know who also sabotages all their relationships and wears a whole bottle of perfume at a time to hide the cig smell, but has always generally meant well.

It’s sad because Darce and the person I know both went off the rails in different ways in the last 3 years - totally independent of covid, lol. I think of Jesse season Darcey and it makes me sad for what could have been for both of them.

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Here's the Big Ed one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXyf2dibidE

My personal Rose favorite is when after giving her a loving toothbrush Ed says "I love you" and she responds "you're ugly" lol

Trying to think of my favorite 90 Day moment. Sumit's mom being like "Why dies Jenny have to stay in bed sick after getting diarrhea once; I have it 4 or 5 times a day!" then coming over to berate her cooking and housekeeping was pretty funny.

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

fiesty cowgirl posted:

Davids Russia adventure was definitely amazing. Who is the Orlando bimbo? My mind is blanking

Yes, the guy at Lana's apartment and the cafe owner who repurposed his flowers were both hilarious. I would say too bad Lana turned out to be real, but I think it's 100% possible the website he met her through paid some random woman to pretend to be THE Lana when in reality his Lana is like 6 people chatting him up through whatever dating site he uses.

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

I also gave up on it. I almost watched yesterday’s ep today but got distracted by King of the Hill and baseball.

I can’t think of a single person I like this season, and no one is a poo poo show like Bible Ben and fun to make fun of. They are just disappointing and depressing or straight up fake.

I hope Love in Paradise is good!

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Yeah this season sucks. I have guarded hope about 90 Day UK, starting Sunday!

I am behind a couple eps on Love in Paradise but everyone on that is more of a fun hot mess except maybe Arianna and Sherlon. That’s just a sad situation with a kid in the middle.

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

I hope if the ratings are low, they look at reddit or whatever and figure out we don’t want obvious aspiring influencers like Jibri or Kara, or actual sociopaths like Bilal. Also please stop with the vacation bang baby storylines, they are depressing af to me. I really don’t want kids involved in my trash tv

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

First ep of 90 Day UK is out and 20 minutes in this has TONS of promise. It feels more old school 90 Day with actual real people

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

It also moves lightning fast compared to the regular 90 Day, so that will help with the potential boredom.

At least one storyline so far could have been spun into a whole season

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Aah, Sumit's mom! She hates Jenny so much. For whatever reason I do like them and hope they work it out. They won't!

I also like Kimbaaaly and Usman just because it's so absurd. She is really going to let him have a wife in Nigeria with a bunch of kids and be the head wife? Sounds like she won't be jealous at all!

I am skipping Bilal, Ed and Ange if I stick with watching HEA at all. This first episode was pretty good all things considered.

I am ready to watch Caesar on Single Life - that should be something!

HungryMedusa fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Aug 30, 2022

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

They are on the new Happily Ever After that just aired

E: it’s on Sundays

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Before the 90 season 5! With wonky eye Ben and gross Mike

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

I wasn’t going to watch single life but it’s pretty good so far and Reality Gays are having so much fun with it. I’ll never be able to stop watching these dumb shows because the podcasts about them are the perfect thing to listen to at work for me