Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

what happened to geoffrey and varya

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

yeah they weren’t in the leaked stuff at all, just surprised they would leave that absurd story line hanging. not like they didn’t know they were abusers last week

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

i hate those nerds so goddamn much but really they're fine and it's vaguely refreshing to see

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

watching season 10 of married at first sight and holy poo poo all of these people are just total assholes

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

dovetaile posted:

Absolutely an excellent season for drama. Have you gotten to the couples' retreat yet?

jesus christ.

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

this hot tub is for therapy, not entertainment!!

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

Lmao @ jovi in the airport, cut the man some slack he's had a rough week not drinking before 9am

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

peter pan you can't grow up, it's not time yet

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

Haha they're absolutely horrible, you'll love it, just trash human beings

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

jovi has some piece of poo poo friends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

i tried to watch HEA but i just couldn't bring myself to make it past 15 minutes