Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

inconsequential
Feb 6, 2004
Would also highly recommend Pillow Talk for making David half-way likeable, Darcy insightful, and everyone ragging on dipshit Coltee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

inconsequential
Feb 6, 2004

A Fancy Hat posted:

The best part of watching the show is turning to your significant other and saying "Holy poo poo, we're doing pretty good compared to these people."

I audibly gasped last night when Stephanie was like "You've always been such a great friend to me, Ry - uhhhh Harris." while on some kind of mix of alcohol and pills.

The show could probably never get too gross for me to not watch, but pilled up Stephanie felt like elder abuse or something. And I cannot for the life of me figure out the implications of this dude saying he traveled like 4+ hours to do this, but seemingly having no interest in going to America. He just wanted to bang Stephanie that bad?

inconsequential
Feb 6, 2004
Single Life: Jesse is a piece of poo poo and I bet his “high end tourism management” business is used by Epstein wanna-bes. Stephanie is a disingenuous weirdo prude and I hope to God the “getting aroused by watching dessert videos” was fake. Debbie is the horniest person and also killing it and I hope I can run like Debbie when I’m her age. Big Ed can forever get bent and seeing him strike out with a total babe by crying in what was probably a very poor attempt at garnering sympathy was rewarding. Second ep made me feel sympathy for Tania and therefore must be the work of the devil.

inconsequential
Feb 6, 2004
Deeply perturbed as an early bald man at the psyche of a 50 year old man who cannot look in the mirror without a hat, and I halfway think Gino and his girl have a D/s/paypig/degradation thing going.

Also Alina is a babe and cool as hell and needs her own show yesterday. If Caleb is bad to her he’s going to be in competition with Big Ed as worst 90 day piece of poo poo ever.

inconsequential
Feb 6, 2004
Have to give it to TLC for hearing the criticisms about the same old dipshits being on the show everytime and just giving us an entirely new batch of people who also happen to be some of the must insane people ever on the show. I do feel bad for the short, bald dude. He seems like he just can't catch a break and is genuine and wants love and I am going to hate it when this girl calls him a freak or something.

inconsequential
Feb 6, 2004

Internet Wizard posted:

She made an appearance on 90 Day Bares All, the weird talk show Shaun Robinson hosted for 1 season. She was clearly intoxicated and gave a foot fetish cupcake smashing demonstration.

This is Courtney and this is a must see clip for total absurd madness. She’s explaining mukbangs and starts squishing green jello in her toes and Shawn asks if any crew guys would pay for pictures of Courtney’s feet and one guy raises his hand. Madness.

Probably not popular but its insane to me they’ll put a borderline abuser like Bilal on but a little person who had to deal with being physically handicapped in Russia makes a couple very poor choices and is retconned from the show. Bilal is a much worse human than Alina. Loving this season though, they find the best freaks.

inconsequential
Feb 6, 2004
Sam is/was the extremely rare 90 day babyface, love that guy. Going to take the Cleveland browns to the Super Bowl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

inconsequential
Feb 6, 2004

DrVenkman posted:

I loved this absolute trash:

If nothing else it's worth watching because it's all new faces for once and it's mercifully short.

I was suffering huge 90 day burnout, if you are too, this is one to get back in on