Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TengenNewsEditor
Apr 3, 2004

HungryMedusa posted:

This season of TOW was the best they have had in a while. I love Debbie - she followed me back on Insta lol. The tell all seems like it will have some actual drama/ reveals for once.

debbie is great

and lol at Yohan laughing at that guy's pink shirt then immediately ordering a Sex on the Beach

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TengenNewsEditor
Apr 3, 2004

Deadite posted:

I can't watch the tell alls anymore, it's glaringly obvious that they don't want to ask any real questions because they're afraid that it might damage their "talent" for future shows

So it's just Shawn Robinson tossing softballs out there and if something gets even a little tense she'll change the subject, which leaves the whole show in a weird place where they want to stir up drama but not make anyone look bad

They're so bad and so long! If you need to do a lukewarm softball interview to keep your talent, at the very least trim it down to 40 minutes

TengenNewsEditor
Apr 3, 2004

A Fancy Hat posted:

The tell alls have been absolute dogshit from the beginning. They'll mention something could be interested, then either not discuss or it not press a guest on it at all. Then Shawn just kind of goes "well, okay, moving on".

I actually like watching this stupid rear end show but the tell alls have put me off watching entirely sometimes for years

TengenNewsEditor
Apr 3, 2004

WhyteRyce posted:

lol that Julio gambit blew up on him. But gently caress those other cast members for being claws out on her and then immediately shut up after more info came out

"who here hasn't put fake names in for numbers they are trying to hide in their phone" yeah nice gotcha there danielle

The tell alls are usually about who is the loudest and most obnoxious so it was nice to see an accusation turn into a wet fart.

Also 90% of everything Tim says is just dumb and wrong. At one point he gave a very nice apology to another cast member for jumping to conclusions - and it's clear this guy has a lot of experience making these apologies because he says so much stupid poo poo

TengenNewsEditor
Apr 3, 2004

yeah she's possibly the horniest character on 90 day