Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
my favorite show thank you for making a thread op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

she's big a little bit

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hb1kqy-bk_4

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Family Colt-ee

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
i, a 30-something lady who cancelled two weddings over infidelity, dont care if my 20 year old fuckboy cheats on me while he's still in jamaica, but i will be very disappointed surprised and upset if he does something after he gets the status that is clearly the only reason why he's with me

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Demon Of The Fall posted:

If the story is to be believed, he gave his daughter months to find a new place and she also had not been paying rent or any other bills for months. I have no problem with her freeloading, furry rear end getting kicked out.

sure but only if leida and her awful attitude and accent also gets kicked out

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Bold Robot posted:

Counterpoint is that supposedly it started out as her apartment and he was living in a van, then she took him in, and then at some point the lease got put in his name.

:shrug:

she should be thanking him every day for his service of wanting to go fight isis

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
only seen about 5 mins of the tell all but team larissa all the way

he who messes with the queen must die

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
colt-EE has the weirdest body on television. I estimate that he’s somewhere between 5’6” and 6’3” and between 160 and 320 pounds

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Bape Culture posted:

Did that hospital they went to when she went into labour not have any lights in most of it?
It was weird as hell and seemed like it was being lit by a camera light.

its some sort of russian birthing ward thats not connected to a hospital, the lack of lights seems pretty russian from the many hours of russian youtubes ive watched to make me a russia expert

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Bape Culture posted:

I would like to know. Is there any like trash newspapers/magazines that dish the dirt on reality people? We have it in the uk but I can’t find poo poo about the this big boob siren and I’m worried she may lure more Jamaicans to her cursed shore

seems like reddit is the place for this show

I think I read on there that ashley was the victim of some sort of attack straight out of a horror movie when she was younger

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Resurgent Colt-ee and Larissa as some sort of evil pathetic power couple is amazing casting by the learning channel

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

mike12345 posted:

I started watching the second season of "Before the 90 Days", and the only couple I find funny is dutch model and connecticut milf. With the other couples the show feels more like a window to a new type of prostitution. The philippino girl talks like she's on anti-depressants, and the colombian girl probably didn't want to show up until the producers agreed to pay her extra. And the 52 year old from the midwest and her nigerian boytoy, ugh.

paul and karine, or at least paul, is pretty funny. FALLAH KARINI, FALLAH! *drags out android shitbox from cargo pocket to communicate*

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Highlight of that season is Jesse talking about how folding new york pizza "is not etiquette, babe"

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Wasnt there a mormon dude who found a really beautiful wife in south america and then he lost it when she discovered how attractive she really was and wanted to model/not live like a mormon

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

AWarmBody posted:

Danielle's Instagram is all ad material now, similar to what's above. It's amazing.

lomarf

they wanted me to take a picture of me using it so thats exactly what im going to do

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

SWEET POO

ass cobra fucked around with this message at 19:10 on Jan 8, 2019

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

If Danielle's teeth actually turn white that would be pretty good advertising. Better than the usual supermodel with bleached teeth pretending they need whitening.

its not like she'd be capable of taking a picture showing how white they'd turned anyway

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Min_sora posted:

Darcey is absolutely desperate for fame (although, actually, the Dutch guy seemed that way too). Her and her sister tried to have some twin reality show back before they both wrecked their faces, and they even made a song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XVk8QvWEQ0 Enjoy.

wow that is aggressively bad, im impressed

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

AWarmBody posted:

I'm having trouble getting into season 3. Can someone inspire me to keep watching this season? So far there's a dad with a fiancee the same age as his daughter, so that's weird, but it's no Danielle.

is anfisa and george in S3? because they are worth watching

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Celery Face posted:

There's Nicole and Azan who are basically Danielle and Mohamed 2.0 except Nicole has an toddler and Azan doesn't seem interested in moving to America.

Steven strikes me as the kind of controlling psycho who verbally abuses his girlfriend if she tries to leave the house without him.

Nicole and Azan is a top three 90DF couple imo, and “she’s big a little bit” is the best quote of the entire franchise

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
They should do a reversal of fortune, deport Colt and let Larissa stay imo. She seems absolutely insane, but i still sort of like her, while Colt is the worst kind of everything and a shapeshifter

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
not gonna embed, but here's how larissa looked after the fight: https://twitter.com/JohnYates327/status/1083731023131803648

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
i hope larissa gets that sad video poker machine his father left him in the settlement

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
this season was all super morons except olga

good television!

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
eric, the man with the inflatable couch and under the heel of the worst woman in the world going off on 'snowflakes' lmao

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
pig guy had the saddest eyes ive ever seen on tv :smith:

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

piss explosion posted:

So I just watching the finale part 2, I actually found myself yearning for the good old days when they would just have boring couples with minor differences and disagreements. I've seen pretty much every season and the show was always guilty pleasure trash but it's just ridiculous now. The host and producers did all they could to try and start a riot on the set, and then what I assume was months later they video call each couple and selectively play clips of other couples abusing them on the night out of context for no reason at all other than to try and elicit more nasty comments in response. The show has literally become like Jerry Springer but without the big bald dude to break up fights, and it's the first time I've ever felt dirty watching it...

That said, when does the next season start?

yeah when is the next season? reddit folks said that family chantal and nicole/azan will be back

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

mike12345 posted:

Just started season 7 or whatever. What's the deal with the indonesian girl? That broke dude is gross, I don't understand how this is the best she can find. Show some effort, girl.

:allears: youre in for a treat

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
mother chantal running around shouting in broken spanish while holding up sister pedros hairpiece lmao

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
anfisa is gross both on the inside and outside, exactly an idiot like Jorge’s idea of «hot», and gently caress you tlc for trying to give her a face turn

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
i bet he has a nerd hobby that he spends dril-candles-tweet-like amounts of money on

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
are they starting a new family chantal series on sunday or will my mondays be cold empty and 90df-less going forward?

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
thats so larissa

i love that old brazilian scamp

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

WhyteRyce posted:

Does anyone know what Sister Wives Kody does for a living? As far as I can tell in between transferring debt between wives he just facilitates the movement of money or products between point A and B while taking a cut and then lectures his wives about not having solid business plans

havent watched in years but i think he did video production of some sort, now he's probably just a professional reality dude idk

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
lmao

so much good drama even in between seasons

90df never stops giving

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
i know a lot of people like anfisa now, i still think she's terrible but this is pretty good

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Piggy-ee Smalls-ee

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

WhyteRyce posted:

Mohammed "reconciled" with her long enough to consummate the marriage and take annulment off the table then went back to ghosting her

and then complained about her uh smelly vagina? on television

goddamn it mohammed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
larissa is my favorite

she even made sure that her new go fund me tattoo was 'super affordable'