Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

DuckConference posted:

what kind of person cooks fried rice on a hot plate on their bed.
A goddamn king, that's who.

I once made hotdogs and slaw in bed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

So Drascilla definitely started the pandemic right?

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

Any theories on who wants to kill Yazan?

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

Brandon is just Country Coltee

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

A Fancy Hat posted:

For all his buildup of "My parents live in the bayou, make sure you wear a crummy shirt and shoes" his mom's house seemed like a regular upper middle class suburban house to me. His mom was the same way, with the whole "In our culture you spend the night at someone's house if it gets too late."
Jovi is a classic faux-redneck shithead from the burbs.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

WhyteRyce posted:

Cockblock parents acting like her son's fiance should immediately start contributing on the farm because it would be rude otherwise makes me very angry. Also wtf this is a loving farm go dump those buckets of paint somewhere anywhere other than where she sleeps
I don't think it's a real farm. I think Crazy Mom is just an animal hoarder.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

Tea Bone posted:

Does anyone else get the feeling we've seen pretty much everything we're going to of Daycare dude and the French Girl? Did we see anything beyond her being nervous to travel in the previews at the start of the season?
My bet is that she gets deported back to France and that's it for them.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

Terra-da-loo! posted:

Will say, though, Darcey is one of the most insufferable people on the entire show and that really says something.
The really impressive thing about Darcey is that she consistently finds dudes who are even more insufferable than she is.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

2DCAT posted:

Never before have there been so many contenders for biggest piece of poo poo in a season... I think I have to go with Jovi as the biggest one, but Brandon is climbing every week
Stephanie yo.

Has anyone else been this disgustingly obvious about being a sex tourist?

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

Hazo posted:

I dunno. Stephanie seemed more like she liked the IDEA of being bi, and as a bonus she knew that it would boost her views as a vlogger/nude camgirl. I don't think she was running a scam on purpose, but she sure as poo poo wasn't as genuinely committed as Erica.
I meant the current season 90 Day Stephanie, but really all the Stephanies are pretty terrible.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

BrigadierSensible posted:

But what exactly is a "bayou"?
A brackish wetland.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

Virigoth posted:

If you need stupid you should get that Discovery+ deal and watch Pig Royalty. Hollleleeeeeee shiiitttttttt y’all. Pageant moms with pageant kids and pageant pigs all wrapped up in a nice Texas atmosphere.
It's loving great!

Nugget is a king.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

Nugget is my king and he is 100% correct.

Would throw a football with him any day.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

Rabelais D posted:

They said I believe that upon arrival and when asked what her purpose for coming into Mexico was, instead of saying "I'm on holiday", she said something like "I'm trying to get into America to marry my internet fiance before time runs out".
Yup.

Most countries, Mexico included, will detain/deport you if you tell them you're entering just to dodge immigration/visa rules in a third country.

Nobody is going to risk their visa agreements just to help you play games.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

WhyteRyce posted:

This guy getting setup for Dan-yell has to be a producer stunt because no way a 35 year old has his mind blown by the concept of mix CDs in TYOL 2021 unless his mind is blown someone is still making them
I dunno, that guy struck me as a massive stoner.

Also potential roofer.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

Danielle is such a mess goddamn.

If you aren't watching Single Life you should be.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

Mike is a horrific lovely manchild and I guess I shouldn't be surprised that the first time he shows any emotion at all is when someone criticizes his mommy.

Natalie should 100% bury his rear end in the woods and live her best insane vegan Instagram forest pixie life.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

LMAO at Andrei standing barefoot on grass in loving Florida. Enjoy the fire ant bites; can't think of many people who deserve it more (who aren't on the show).
Andrei has strong Florida Man energy and is absolutely correct that you should never wear shoes anywhere, including to court, in the summer.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

Jesse is insufferable. I want to know now about Restaurant Dog.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

Is there a My 600lb Life thread? Because this week's episode was garbage. Dude didn't even make it off the couch, let alone to Houston.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

Apparently Mike has done a racism.

Where does TL.C find all these racists?

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

Raskolnikov2089 posted:

I don't know if it has been mentioned here yet, but if you're looking for a level of trainwreck beyond 90 Day Fiancee, I can't recommend "Love after Lockup" enough.
Heather and Dylan was some of the most insane TV I've ever seen.

Daonte and Shawn are both so dumb and such dirtbags it's fun to watch them get scammed.

Brittany and Marcelino are legitimately wholesome and their kids are adorable.

Such a great show.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

otter posted:

The wife started watching Love on the Spectrum again, and it is 10,000x more wholesome and feel-good than 90 day.
It's solid gold feel-good content.

That one dude who asks his date about Chernobyl is a king.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

Pedro could definitely kick Drake's rear end.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

I feel like Kris probably talked a good game without a real plan for how she was going to support her wife when neither of them have a job. Certainly wouldn't be the first American who pulled that trick on the show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

stuxracer posted:

Said she sold her house and belongings.
Which is somewhere between $500,000 and $0 depending on whether she had a mortgage or any of her stuff was worth anything. Like I said she certainly wouldn't be the first American on 90 Day to pitch the whole "I am a king/queen in this golden land of plenty!" and then 180 to "You need to get a job, we broke lol" the second the partner showed up. It certainly sounds like she doesn't have a stable job or skills that you can turn into a job internationally. Sounds kinda like she was counting on cheap living and figuring stuff out, but then Jeyme wasn't down for living like a hobo with her "rich" American wife and hosed that plan.

A flight to Colombia, moving, a security deposit, and a couple months rent is an easy way to eat through several grand USD.

Rent-A-Cop fucked around with this message at 18:49 on Apr 26, 2023