Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stevel
Dec 25, 2004
These moonlight desires haunt me....

I think I came across parts of an episode of Love after Lockup in French...what couple is it where the woman was in jail and said "Sure, I was looking to scam him for his money when I got out but I had a change of heart and wanted to fly the straight and narrow" and then broke up with the guy at an empty CrossFit box?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stevel
Dec 25, 2004

Why has the tell-all for Happily Ever After been six hours and why is there a 30 minute conversation between Kimbaaaaly and Angela in some random room??

Stevel
Dec 25, 2004

otter posted:

Because money.
There’s been like 30 minutes of content in the whole thing. I’m trudging my way through love in paradise currently.

Has that been good? I saw the episodes were 2 hours now so I don't have high hopes.

Stevel
Dec 25, 2004

Armauk posted:

Kimbaleeee is no more. Usman found a new woman and will be back on the show.

Kimbaleeeeee is doing Pillow Talk with her son, who was involved at some point with Veronica (don't know if that ever went anywhere)

Stevel
Dec 25, 2004

They dropped in a "and then I got on this Vietnamese dating app" so casually.