Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

piss explosion
Apr 2, 2005
I THINK MURDER AND BIGOTRY ARE FUNNY!!

SEX BURRITO posted:

That story was amazing. She’s basically dirt poor white trash and fell in love with him via the Internet. She bought him a flight and once he landed in the USA he went missing for days. Then they got married and he refused to kiss her at the end of the ceremony because it was Ramadan. She just spent all her time looking adoringly at him while he insulted her. Felt sorry for her but oh my god what an idiot.

I feel an underrated couple are the ones who met in South America. He was a big celebrity and she pronounced his home country as Nicuragwaaaa and was super loving annoying. They ended up living with her parents in the middle of nowhere Midwest. That was more depressing to me than someone getting scammed.

Oh god.. I'm glad I'm not the only one who was enraged by her and the constant 'Nicawagwaaa' and annoying fedora hats. I think she secretly enjoyed the fact that her husband gave up his whole life and came over speaking zero English. She couldn't go 5 minutes without smugly reminding everyone she was so intelligent and cultured for being able to speak Spanish.

I like also how they've gradually had less boring, annoying couples like her and the twitchy Jewish girl and more crazy couples as the seasons have continued now to the point that they're all trainwrecks. One of my favourites so far was Chantel and Pedro, who ended up getting into an actual fistfight with the family Chantel who were all arrogant, crazy assholes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

piss explosion
Apr 2, 2005

AWarmBody posted:

That was erect???????????
Oh..

Yeah you can tell, given his modified, thumb-based microdick whack-off technique

piss explosion
Apr 2, 2005

Switchback posted:

Jamaican dude has a go fund me. He’s raised $45.

Lololol coltee called the cops on Larissa and now her green card is gonna get denied. They have a video poker machine in their dining room.

Abusive teenager being all “well the baby is a US citizen, so if I wanna bring him back you don’t really have a choice” because he doesn’t know about The Hague convention. Or Indo princess trying to stop paying child support. Do the producers ever explain laws?

All these people are such garbage, it makes me feel like I’m made of gold.

It's terrible what happened to Ashley. Who'd have thought a 20 year old sex-crazed Jamaican would have issues being faithful.

From memory he bragged shortly after that about loving his dad's girlfriend and breaking them up

piss explosion
Apr 2, 2005

Deadite posted:

It used to be an hour long show, but then TLC decided to really stretch things out into the two hour show it is now.

And now they’re doing extended editions of the two hour shows

And it's two hours of coltee taking Larisa to furniture stores, looking at stuff and never buying anything because it's too expensive.

piss explosion
Apr 2, 2005

Seven Hundred Bee posted:

I felt bad for karine though as that gross american criminal was probably the best thing to ever happen to her and her family as she lived in probably the worst conditions of anyone on the show, like true third world abject poverty

There was another Filipino girl on before the days series. She was dating some desperate McDonald's worker who emptied his 401k to go and visit her. I think she was pretty clear she mainly was after a guy to look after her.. when they showed her living conditions it was like the entire family sleeping on the Floor of one room.

Here was a decent clip of when they invited him to eat roast pig and he nearly started having a freaking panic attack over it. He seemed like a good guy though and I wouldn't be surprised if they're still together

https://youtu.be/070fjeBIenY

piss explosion
Apr 2, 2005
He's probably one of the better male prospects of 90 day fiance though given he is just very awkward and goony and isn't a borderline pedo/abusive/mentally ill like some of the others

piss explosion
Apr 2, 2005
So I just watching the finale part 2, I actually found myself yearning for the good old days when they would just have boring couples with minor differences and disagreements. I've seen pretty much every season and the show was always guilty pleasure trash but it's just ridiculous now. The host and producers did all they could to try and start a riot on the set, and then what I assume was months later they video call each couple and selectively play clips of other couples abusing them on the night out of context for no reason at all other than to try and elicit more nasty comments in response. The show has literally become like Jerry Springer but without the big bald dude to break up fights, and it's the first time I've ever felt dirty watching it...

That said, when does the next season start?

piss explosion
Apr 2, 2005

Lincoln posted:

Has anybody dropped this one in here yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fd_oQ5ocBdM

I think Mohammed was one of my favorite characters so far. Like you know his main motivator is obviously the green card bit it's a similar thing to the Indonesian chick, you mainly just question how the American partner can be so naive as to not realize it (or so desperate as to ignore the red flags) . He didn't seem to have a huge ego like everyone else, but he took no poo poo and it was cool watching him stand his ground against all the other dickheads on stage in the finale ganging up on him.

And if it's true about him having to gently caress Danielle despite her foul genitals then the man is a loving trooper and that's the kind of person America needs more of :911:

piss explosion
Apr 2, 2005

Switchback posted:

I don’t like the fat people shows because it doesn’t seem like anybody gets that morbidly obese without some sort of sexual abuse in their past.

I like stories of people making bad choices because they are greedy. Now that’s a trope that never gets old.

Agreed . I like 90DF because it's watching idiots in a hell entirely of their own making, and watching the person involved gleefully ignoring all of their friends and relatives pointing out every red flag in their relationship. The whole putting morbidly obese people thing on display is depressing to see when it's a problem which has built up over their whole life through so many other contributing factors, and all the horrible medical conditions they suffer from

piss explosion
Apr 2, 2005

WhyteRyce posted:

I guess Eric is blaming his Marine training being triggered in his fight with Leida. drat snowflakes

Yeah... Eric should have gone ahead with his plan to go fight ISIS. They would have been much less scary in a fight

piss explosion
Apr 2, 2005

Yeah, given he's actively searching for a job, it shows signs of real responsibility and maturity resembling an actual adult, which therefore should be grounds for immediate, on the spot dismissal from the cast

piss explosion
Apr 2, 2005

Dude is honestly lucky he didn't get fed to the piranhas

piss explosion
Apr 2, 2005

rear end cobra posted:

*holding tuft of hair in the air* PEDRO IS MUY MALO! PEDRO IS MUY MALO!

Maybe she has a secret wish of working at airport TSA. You can imagine her in that little room holding up a bag of drugs found and shrieking ERES MUY MALO, NO IMMIGRATION PARA TI

piss explosion
Apr 2, 2005

AWarmBody posted:

Danielle posted a hate PM on Instagram.

How can something so mean be so perfect?

:vince:

TLC's 90 day fiance: U are the product of who's from Sandusky ohio.

piss explosion
Apr 2, 2005

Master J Plus posted:

Can we just take a moment to appreciate Chantal is stacked all the way to the moon and back

I reckon every time Pedro thinks about leaving due to the family Chantal, the titties Chantal make him change his mind

piss explosion
Apr 2, 2005
Is the 'Free ride' on his bigee dickee?

piss explosion
Apr 2, 2005

I think at this point, the only way I'd want to watch more of the family Chantel is if it was watching the mom have 'Shockey' shoved up her rear end

Demon Of The Fall posted:

Producer: Is Azan working or doing anything at all in Morocco?

Nicole: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

*sends him more money*

I hear she makes a lot of money from her skills maneuvering Microsoft Word

piss explosion
Apr 2, 2005

WhyteRyce posted:

#empoweringwomen

I'm pretty curious what Aladdin's end game is dating that thirsty fat hag. Given they're staying in Qatar I'm assuming he'd be unable to get a green card out of it, she must have catfished the gently caress out of him.

The private eye milf on the other hand is pretty cute, I feel bad that she'll probably never be heard from again after a few weeks with the crazy eyes Tunisian guy.

piss explosion
Apr 2, 2005

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Man Paul is just the most useless creature

The best scenes are always him scurrying around town in his bullet-proof vest and survival gear with the locals looking bewildered. And then the following conversation with karine after his job search fail:

"Pole, did you make college?"
:downs: " I went to college.. For a little bit. I studied sign language and Spanish"
*laughs* "do you speak any Spanish?"
:downs: *snaps* " no I don't, I took it!"

piss explosion
Apr 2, 2005

WhyteRyce posted:

Darcy is so thirsty that when first meeting a man that obviously catfished her, obviously doesn't act the same suave way as on the phone, who obviously isn't as far into the relationship as her, and who she obviously wasn't attracted to one first hello, needed only 30 seconds to talk herself into loving him

Yeah, that first meeting was pretty spectacular. "He looks a little different from his photos, but it doesn't matter how we all look on the outside, what matters is on the inside" says a woman who brings 10 suitcases worth of designer clothes on trips and has 30k worth of cosmetic surgery in her face and breasts.

Also, the caesar clips are getting hard to watch :( I really hope the scammer has a shred of humanity and cuts the poor guy loose soon.

piss explosion
Apr 2, 2005

Gaunab posted:

It's impressive how much they've dragged Caesar's story.

It was pretty amazing how his last ditched effort to get the scammer to come was thwarted due to the bank starting to decline his credit card payments. Caesar is the :smith: of 90DF. But, at least she called him by his name on the phone :unsmith:

We Got Us A Bread posted:

According to the commercial: Tarik and bro? Yes. No Darcy and Sister? Yes. But...the price we paid for these things, man...the price we paid. Coltee and Mama Coltee? Also yes.

Asuelu should be good too, I'm keen to see him go on one of his King Kong rages where he freaks out and starts beating his chest at the TV. Also they keep choosing one of the series most boring couples ever in Loren and Alexei to come on is pretty bewildering.

piss explosion
Apr 2, 2005

Grem posted:

Especially hard on that little brat if she has to have a super structured, strict manners-based education for the first few years of schooling, like most Asian primary schools are.

But on the bright side, a super clean anal

piss explosion
Apr 2, 2005

Rebecca always looks like she’s holding in a huge fart

That's a good analogy for her relationship as well

piss explosion
Apr 2, 2005

3DCAT posted:

Also the saddest thing ever is Ceasar constantly looking at the blank screen hoping that Maria is now there

There was one point he kinda randomly blurted out "Maria, are you there?" and the host was like "no, she isn't Caesar" and he was like "oh.. :smith:". I was expecting a rain cloud to suddenly appear over him in the studio.

Also yeah, the bit with him standing up and then sitting back down straight away when the 2 women were getting aggressive was the highlight of the night for me.

piss explosion
Apr 2, 2005
A consistent theme on the show that always amuses me is the fact that the young children of these fully grown adults are always so much smarter and more mature than their dumbass single parent.. It's so great.

Hahaha this guy gave his prostitute Brazilian girlfriend his credit card and she goes and buys a car. Just lol

And the best part was that she was moving to the US in a matter of weeks when she bought it.

And yeah, asking whether you've been involved in prostitution is one of the standard questions everyone gets asked for the Visa questionnaire. When I was filling mine out I also got asked that, as well as just about every crime under the sun like if I'd ever been involved with recruiting child soldiers or committing genocide, so the fact that it hit such a nerve for both of them means it's probably true.

piss explosion
Apr 2, 2005
Mursal just confuses the poo poo out of me. He wants to bring Anna back to live in Turkey (without her 3 kids whom he views as inconvenient baggage) and seems to be pretty uninterested in life in the US. This is also a woman who gives Danielle a run for her money as being the dumbest and most unattractive middle-aged woman on the show. Are there are seriously no single childless women who like bees in Turkey dude?

WhyteRyce posted:

I know I'm supposed to hate the people coming over here and demanding new phones and clothes but after the upteenth poor slob trying to punch above their weight by lying about their finances I'm 100% on the gold diggers side

Yeah, the thrift store scene was pretty cringey. Most of the other dudes at least try to meekly appease their gold digging wives though, this guy just seems like a domineering rear end in a top hat in addition to being dumb as poo poo. I hope Anny does a Larissa and finds some other dude to shack up with soonish.

piss explosion
Apr 2, 2005

Someone with good Photoshop skills needs to make a Caesar/Maria/Jesse version of this

piss explosion
Apr 2, 2005

Anime Store Adventure posted:

Holy poo poo, natural medicine class in Costa Rica? That’s a hell of a grift.

You'll see, she'll be making mad bank soon giving homeopathic enemas with her mom's garden hose.

Also Anna in her wedding dress looking incredibly depressed while repeatedly labelling Mursal as her soulmate, despite still not being able to have the most basic of conversations with each other. How the hell do people get this desparate.

piss explosion
Apr 2, 2005
On the next 90 day finance:

;-* "Robert, you lied to me a bunch before we met and are now trying to gaslight me into accepting your lovely lifestyle. Also I'd prefer not to sleep with your brat kid and get punched and kicked in bed every night"
:downs: "WOAH, WHERE'S THIS COMING FROM? WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS SO SELFISH?!"
"... Sir, this is a McDonald's drive thru"

I'll be cheering when Anny does what Larissa did and jumps to a different dude with his poo poo together. Robert is worse than Coltee.

piss explosion
Apr 2, 2005

We Got Us A Bread posted:

I loved her "Ummm....I no speak english good?" act to avoid being hosed over by the prenup. And god bless the mediator/lawyer for going "ummm...no. No, no, no. You can't do a prenup that completely fucks over the other person."

I remember from a few seasons ago, there was this miserable old 60 yr old rear end in a top hat Mark who gave a really lovely prenup to his 19 yr old Philippino bride where she'd basically end up with nothing, and she ended up signing it :(

piss explosion
Apr 2, 2005

Hazo posted:

Syngin seems like a cool likeable dude and I’m continually baffled at how he fell in love with a self-centered misanthropic idiot piece of poo poo like Tania.

I'm a bit surprised Tania isn't poly, she seems a lot like the type to be. Then after boning some other dudes, coming back home and condescending to Syngin that he should be happy for her and learn about compersion.

Edit: Also there's no way once the cameras stopped rolling and Robert had finished putting on his sanctimonious family man act that he would've been going through his phone looking for a chick who's up for a three way.

Plus: Reddit post with correction of Mursel's conversation with his family. Now their "she took you for a fool" response makes a lot more sense.

piss explosion fucked around with this message at 17:34 on Dec 24, 2019

piss explosion
Apr 2, 2005

Internet Wizard posted:

Pillow talk thoughts: Anny and David are amazing, I wish I was half as good as her at cooking up some noodles in bed. Loren and Alexei are also great.

Darcy and her sister are just as unhinged on Pillowtalk.

Is Tarik wearing a Hotep bracelet or is he just weirdly into egypt and bad jewelry

You mean Annie, Anny is the DR chick on the current season. Also Loren is boring and I wish she'd realise she isn't interesting or likeable like the other couples and then gently caress off. Her big reveal of her secret struggle with *gasp* mild Tourette's which she wouldn't stop going on about when she was on was a yawnfest. I don't dislike her as much as Pao though. "I continue to keep my rear end in a top hat gay friend around to antagonize my husband, *tee hee* I wish I knew what to do?!? :biglips:

RocknRollaAyatollah posted:

Robert is totally opposed to all of it because he's a control freak and can't stand the thought of Annie possibly having romantic feelings for anyone else, man or woman. The thought that Annie could not only be attracted to another man but also a woman terrifies him because he's probably a serial adulterer and is incapable of having a committed monogamous relationship.

Thanks, I was trying to sum up why I dislike Robert so much and this is pretty much it. That and him whinging that Anny isn't acting like his ideal subservient bangmaid, even though when he first saw her pics online she was partying and wearing sexy outfits. The guy is just dense as gently caress. He deserves a woman like Leida or the robotic Finnish girl that looks like Michael Jackson, so that two legit horrible people can keep each other occupied and hopefully cause each other strokes. Anny seems actually awesome and hot as hell, so it's like reverse schadenfreude :(

piss explosion fucked around with this message at 15:36 on Jan 1, 2020

piss explosion
Apr 2, 2005

WhyteRyce posted:

Syngin seems like the type of guy who will completely forgive Tania and forget about everything if she just gives the weakest "ok I'm sorry I should have" apology ever

I liked how in the last ep. after her night out where she belittled syngin for asking for a text once she got home, there was like 1 second during her producer interview afterwards where she was explaining and seemed to have a sudden epiphany that she was in the wrong, but then suppressed it and went back to saying he should understand her not being able to give him the most basic level of attention or sense of security when she's out busy getting hammered and oggling men in a foreign country.

piss explosion
Apr 2, 2005
Jesus, the scene with Jasmin and her sister was fuckin eerie.. 2 fembot cyborgs discussing how they are unable to process human behaviour.

piss explosion
Apr 2, 2005

Fat Albert in a can posted:

Regarding the way Ed approached asking for an STD panel, what would have been the culturally correct way?

I'm not sure if cultural correctness had much to do with it. He just asked about it in a completely awkward way and his reasoning was that she needed to get an STD test because she wasn't telling him enough about her past rather than it just being from a sexual health point of view.

Also if he straight up offered to take a test himself rather than waiting to be asked if he'd take it and then responding with essentially 'me see a Filipino doctor? Ewwww!' then it may have gone a different way.

piss explosion
Apr 2, 2005

WhyteRyce posted:

Yes, but why would all the sad Davids not realize something is up. Again, we know the answer but it just blows my mind that you can be told "nah I don't care for WhatsApp/WeChat/whatever let's keep spending money to chat on this AOL Instant Messanger knockoff instead" and not bat an eye

I attribute it to having no self-confidence or dating experience, a healthy dose of self-delusion and the idea that young beautiful Ukrainian women get wet at the thought of any American man and somehow do not care that you are fat, old and boring.

Another example from the documentary 'love me' for those who haven't seen it: https://youtu.be/uSmrEm6yQbI

piss explosion
Apr 2, 2005

WhyteRyce posted:

Actually wait I've heard of menstrual cups before I think hearing it called period cups followed up by some creepy German guy modeling them threw me off

Wow somehow Andrei got even worse

I thought the immense awkwardness between the creepy German guy and Orlando bimbo was hilarious, especially the fact that he'd turn off the camera when he wanted to start yelling at her.

There was one point on the couch where he kept asking when he could meet her family and she was awkwardly dodging the questions, I swear I was waiting for him to quietly ask "honey.. could you please turn off the camera for a minute"

piss explosion
Apr 2, 2005
Yeah, if he had said "I need my spae" at any point then her clothes would've started coming off.

piss explosion
Apr 2, 2005
Someone on Reddit came across a leaked 10 hour stream of the tell-all and uploaded it

https://www.reddit.com/r/90DayFianc...tm_source=share

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

piss explosion
Apr 2, 2005

Tea Bone posted:

So odds on Brandon having shared a naked "therapeutic" hot tub session with his parents at some point?
And lol at his Dad climbing onto the loft to give his "one day all of this will be yours" piece like he's Mufasa or some poo poo.

Also it was a couple of episodes back now, but can someone gif the scene of Mike nonchalantly letting of fireworks with a smug smile while Natalie was awkwardly strutting about like she was on an invisible catwalk.

I'm pretty sure that's mike's only facial expression