Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Main show starts in less than 12 hours!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Rarity posted:

How long until GO ACE?
it is always GO ACE my good friend

A Real Horse
Oct 26, 2013

hyper from Pixie Sticks posted:

Ladies and gentlemen, I have an important announcement to make:

Go Ace.

Thank you for your time.

I ran the math and this checks out.

Takuan
May 6, 2007

Me, on June 9, 2018:

Takuan posted:

KENNYYYYYYYYY! TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Me, onn January 4, 2019

Takuan in probably 16 hours posted:

GO ACE!!!

Man, what a difference half a year can make.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

I haven't kept up a ton with NJPW this past year, but it's always a great show and I'm super excited for it. I'm gonna try watching it live for the first time, since I have tomorrow off. :toot:

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

I want Kenny and Tanahashi to have fun :blush:

Richter Scabies
Dec 30, 2012

G. O.
A. C. E.

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

I'm not sure on this (heard it from an unreliable source) so don't quote me on this, but:

quote:

Wrestle Kingdom 13 in Tokyo Dome will be good.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

jesus WEP posted:

it is always GO ACE my good friend

I just GO ACEd all by myself :blush:

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels

Gumball Gumption posted:

He feels like a long shot but I want Knife Pervert to win. Bring that crowd to their lowest so that Tanahashi can bring them to highest of heights when he beats Omega. Go Ace!

I'm actually picking Jay to win this. He lost last year, has a lot of momentum as a heel and Tana needs a strong challenger. Didn't even really think about it working from a flow of the show standpoint but that's a good point too. Plus I think Okada doesn't get a title match for several months still.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

IT'S loving WRESTLE KINGDOM DAY :hellyeah:

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsKjeyNH8wz

The Nakamura cosplay is great

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
Oh my god is that Scott Norton’s music???

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Hey I'm a super time dummy, this starts for west coasters at midnight correct?

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

No Irish Need Imply posted:

Correct. I'm hoping to get up at 2 am central for the opening match.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

No Irish Need Imply posted:

Pinwiz11 posted:

preshow with the gauntet's at 11 pst/1 cst if you want to catch that

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

theres going to be a lot of different type of peckers during this show. if you dont like peckers then watch out

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
If you own a Fire Stick and you're planning to watch on that, here's a free heads up: You probably wanna log in right now, since you've probably been logged out since you last used it.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I'm super excited and also super worried that New Japan World is gonna poo poo for me when I try to watch it

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
https://twitter.com/wrestlesplania/status/1080967631270744064

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

VJeff posted:

If you own a Fire Stick and you're planning to watch on that, here's a free heads up: You probably wanna log in right now, since you've probably been logged out since you last used it.

Nah, because if I do that, i'll be logged out again by the time I watch the show. (Seriously, I'm always surprised I make it to the end of a show without being kicked out.)

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Pinwiz11 posted:

Thauros posted:

preshow with the gauntet's at 11 pst/1 cst if you want to catch that
Thank you

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
i stayed up til 7 am yesterday and slept til 2. trying to get sleep for work saturday morning will suck but that is future me's problem.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I woke up this morning and yelled GO ACE! I hope the neighbors weren't bothered by it.

Hocus Pocus
Sep 7, 2011

I hope Shibata is in Tanahashi's corner again (Go Ace!).

I was just thinking, assuming Double or Nothing will be the launch of AEW, I wonder if that's where we'll see the Ibushi and Kenny big singles match?

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels

Hocus Pocus posted:

I was just thinking, assuming Double or Nothing will be the launch of AEW, I wonder if that's where we'll see the Ibushi and Kenny big singles match?

I still think Kenny is getting a deal where he does NJPW and AEW and the Ibushi match is Osaka Dome. Double or Nothing is in Vegas right? T Mobile or is that speculation?

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

It's time. I've taken an ambien and am off to bed to get sleep before the show, see you tomorrow when we gvkdjfvlsaldvjas;dfglkjfgba... :v:

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Hocus Pocus posted:

I just don't think there's any way that match isn't in front of a Japanese crowd in a dome.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

i don't know if i've got the stamina for an all-nighter but thanks to my toddler i can probably be up in time for the last two matches

go ace
go naito
go knife pervert

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

The queue for walk up tickets is long

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
I think Okada loses just to really cement his fall from grace, making his G1 win and WK14 title win (probably off Naito) all the more epic.

Edit: also my plan all day has been to watch the show tomorrow but now that it’s getting closer to time I would actually really like to stay up

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

Burn Down Canberra posted:

East coast Australia is more or less in the same time zone as japans so its pretty easy for me to watch.

https://twitter.com/totaldivaseps/status/1080689352232132608?s=20

I'll be watching from 6pm Queensland time. I think that's missing about an hour? I really hope I'll get lots of great wrestling watching in, hopefully with like an 11pm end, not a 1am.

YourHumbleMessiah
Oct 11, 2005

Just woke up from a nap I forced myself to do. I am ready.

(Once I get back with beer and snacks).

Hurry 2am!

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

for reference this was 4.5 hours before the dome even opens. yikes.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I've been up for the last hour with an insanely blocked nose. I hope I manage to get enough sleep in before the show starts :ohdear:

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

Very curious how it looks inside attendance wise, keep us posted!

YourHumbleMessiah
Oct 11, 2005

How evicted am I gonna get if I see Hiromu at all tonight, stay tuned to find out.

JayMax
Jun 14, 2007

Hard-nosed gentleman
Just paid my :10bux:

I haven't watched since the G1; anything I should watch before the show?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Rarity posted:

I've been up for the last hour with an insanely blocked nose. I hope I manage to get enough sleep in before the show starts :ohdear:

Rarity, I will wake you up when the show begins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Legit nervous that we've seen the last of the long boys