Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

I’m looking forward to Future Man, True Detective, and Magicians in January.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

Liv was good in Empire Records.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Rocksicles posted:

She's the professor Penny wants to bang on Magicians.

Rocksicles posted:

She's the professor Penny wants to bang on Magicians.

Same.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

He got the better end of that deal.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Did Patriot get canceled or no word yet?

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

IRQ posted:

Can't wait for the Chris Pratt Matlock reboot.

e: if we really must remake old garbage, could we at least get stupid with it and reboot Get Smart or something?

Did you ever watch the reboot of Dragnet with Ed O'Neill?

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I thought Solo was a lot of fun.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

More pics

https://imgur.com/gallery/UMeIY5Y

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I have the $16/mo one due to 4K streaming. Sharing it with my folks. They don't pay me.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Explains so much.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Counterpart was off this past Sunday? boo

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I dunno man. It was good but entire episodes with that premise always bug me.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

bull3964 posted:

Magicians is already renewed for Season 5 before Season 4 starts.

This is great news. I'm extremely surprised.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I just assume anything I enjoy on Syfy will get canceled.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

bull3964 posted:

Viacom bought PlutoTV.

Well RIP Pluto TV with their Rifftrax and their MST3K channels.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Well The Connors has some real poo poo on it tonight. A good season.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

bull3964 posted:

I just don't want the constant MST3k and Rifftrax streams to end. They're the perfect background channels.

That's exactly what I use them for.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

That's one thing that's missing from streaming - making of docs and commentaries. I listened to the poo poo out of them when I'd get a DVD.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

esperterra posted:

I buy Blu Rays, clearly.

You're basically Sophia from Golden Girls anyways.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Just pay the Rifftrax guys to do commentary on random movies.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Escobarbarian posted:

Conners finale was good. Laurie Metcalf is so so talented. I’ll watch it if it comes back but won’t really be sad if it gets canned.

It'll be renewed. The holdup is number of episodes. The cast want less than 11, the network wants 13.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

The MacGyver ad a few years ago was good. Way better than the remake.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

IRQ posted:

I never watched the UK season but I completely forgot it existed. Isn't it quite literally a different show in everything but name and soldiers being in it?

Yes. I enjoyed it though.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

bull3964 posted:

I give up. There's just too much content.

There are worse things. RDR2 is making my backlog extremely large.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

ONE YEAR LATER posted:

I mentioned this in the other streaming thread in CD but they're going to start filming the WoT series in September and I am so psyched. It might be a disaster but it might turn out amazing, in either case I'm tempted to do a series reread because I love trashy genre books.

I'll be surprised if it's better than Shannara.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Will it be season 2 or season 3 when Rand has his 3 wives.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

zoux posted:

Someone spoil the ending of WoT for me, I only read through six I think? Rand was just starting to go crazy at the time iirc, it's been like 20 years. Does Tarmon Gaiden happen

There are wiki's for this stuff. Might be quicker for you to skim.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

IRQ posted:

I'm 99% certain he hasn't met any of them by then.

Depends how fast they go through the books. 2 books per season. I'm making poo poo up, but that'll get there.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Twilight is high art.

The RiffTrax of it.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I’m in Madison. Air temp tomorrow at 8am is gonna be -25F. Wind chill much much worse.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

zoux posted:

In my opinion, schlock is an over- and mis-used term, thanks for reading my TED talk

Fixed, gramps.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Supernatural has been renewed for season 15.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

They need to go the Saints Row route. Have a movie be in the matrix. Then a movie with aliens coming down. Then a movie where they go to hell to rescue someone.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Sounds like a lovely robocop.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Is pikachu detective not enough for you?!

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Travelers was canceled. Damnit. :(

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Legion season 3 is coming out in June and it is the last season.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I'm gonna watch the poo poo out of it.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

esperterra posted:

Rick Moranis took time off to raise his kids after his wife died. He is a pure and beautiful Canadian soul.

His kids have to be in their 30s by now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Must be stinky.