Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

didn't this dude say he was gonna burn all nikes or something at some point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Joementum posted:

that's mild compared to the time he claimed to know a woman who was raped by robert mueller and did a press conference with his lawyer who had his fly unzipped the whole time

that press conference was so. good.

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Twitter is rate limiting me making me visit the site twice in order to see tweets doubling their mobile impressions/users nothing is real except the piss tape

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

we're so hosed

In a good way?

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

SKULL.GIF posted:

use tweetdeck

I haven't heard of this I'll check it out, thanks

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Kurtofan posted:

Ive got a zit on the eye rimthing, what the poo poo, it hurts

radical meme posted:

Just pop the drat thing.

if you do this and gently caress up at all you're gonna regret it, do the compress, don't gently caress with it at all beyond that

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Lmao nyt deleted the hot pink dress tweet

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Waffle House posted:

ArfJason is getting quoted and quoting, the magic is happening~

Who is that

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Squizzle posted:

theres a zipper across the abdomen to make it easier to switch between sitting and standing

velcro would work just as well for that and would have 0 chance of catching fabric and tearing it (like a zipper not uncommonly does) but would seem less elegant

drat, brilliant you should work at NASA

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Admiral Ray posted:

got motherfuckers walking around with like 5 lungs, more lung than people, puffing their drugs and braggin about it

Here we are arguing over whose bong rip it is and in the next room there's a rich guy getting live blood transfusions from a bunch of fresh lung migrant kids chain smoking blunts stop falling for this class warfare poo poo jesus christ

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Paramemetic posted:

two years ago my poor wife got dosed by eating my mom and dad's unmarked edibles on thanksgiving morning

she had never actually gotten high before and I had to spend like 4 hours tripsitting her on weed

we got my parents Mr. Yuck stickers for Christmas to mark their edibles

whyd you marry a square

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

U-DO Burger posted:

vaping hits me harder than edibles for some reason

the brownies you get at the grocery store won't get you high only fat

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

FAUXTON posted:

i mean you could say the empire fell because rich kids thought they were good at commanding armies and their daddies had already killed anyone who knew the kid was a loving moron

like look at honorius

look at that garbage failson life of his and say it was actually taxes that were the problem

are tercentenaries ruining the triumvirate?

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

pathetic little tramp posted:

Although, most of the dudes I know from the res (montana cree and puyallup/salish people from pac northwest) are saying they hate that she did this stupid DNA thing because DNA tests are stupid and contribute to blood quantum bullshit that they mostly hate.

Their idea is to be native, you live on the res, that's what it comes down to.

you should write a lovely news article about it

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

I did a thing posted:

Wouldn't be surprised if they tried to pull an "emergency' meeting of some kind the end of the month with Mattis

:matters: tho

That's not what 2dcat said

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

dont be mean to me posted:

you get their recommendations and you take one of them

Hmm yea those sound alright but can I have _____

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

crazy cloud posted:

lmao that the reaosn that the writing loving sucks in this dimension is : we are inside of a dan brown novel

gently caress i got hit by a car 10 years ago in the middle of angels and demons and I'm in a coma still? Damnit

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

new kind of cat posted:

hell im smoking a fat bowl right now and i would never offer it to jared

Jared's never on the left of me even when he is

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

I'll pass this weed to jKush when I get high and I can never get high

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

rear end cobra posted:

why is al being chain probed anyway?

Cuz their drawing was sold for 450m and went missing so until it gets found..

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

brugroffil posted:

How is fyad still a thing

Cspam is just themed fyad without the color scheme and equally lovely

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Billzasilver posted:

that’s like saying the White House is just a themed Groverhaus

You dont remember the wh renovation stories? It is..

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

brugroffil posted:

Look at this bad and dumb post

bad, dumb AND true

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

white sauce posted:

Don’t gently caress with marines dumbass :shrug:

Lol you still think marines are cool

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

paranoid randroid posted:

i stand with Al! but i also cant be bothered to care very much about sixers

on the other hand i have literally never once posted anything worth reading so take that as you will

Dont care about al (did like their art), semi interested in getting sixered off this site

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Thoguh posted:

Yeah, he chased out a bunch of good posters so lol that somebody is doing that to him.

Like?

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

whats up with that eye though

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

lol the reflection of his hair is just a horizontal line

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

both of these speeches are deep fakes

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

moist turtleneck posted:

I hate saying this but did Trump seem greenscreened as hell and almost look deepfaked

you don't like being right?

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

<covering my mouth so they can't lip read> skull gif sucks

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

brugroffil posted:

1) how well can you control things in their current state? seems like it'd be easy for a controlled burn to get out of hand

1. It isnt and they're going to burn more in 2019

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

brugroffil posted:

For sure, this also includes California forests since giant sequoia cones don't even open up to drop their seeds until they're in a raging fire. I guess I don't really know a whole bunch about the current state of forest management or mismanagement in California, but I would like to learn if anyone has good links or something.

Its really not that interesting. People dont do abatement and build their houses in dumb places, pine beetle is out of control, dead and down is everywhere, drought drying poo poo up, pge not taking care of their power lines. I was on the station fire a while ago and that was the biggest fire in California's history and now its like the... 7th? Lol

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

brugroffil posted:

thank you for your service and information

Maybe I STARTED it ever think of that??

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Sir Tonk posted:

i legit dont get why twitter does that thing where they say youre in trouble but wont say why

The best part is when the make you press delete on tweets to get your account back

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Intel&Sebastian posted:

lol Hogan was on a sex tape cucking his friends wife and in the middle of sex he complains that he's having stomach trouble from sushi he ate, and then afterwards he complains that his daughter is dating a black guy and says the N word like 5 times

Whoaaaa

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

you also hafta give them your phone number

Yea I'm definitely getting rounded up in a couple years based on my anti America tweets :d2a: oh well take a stand

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Kurtofan posted:

dont look up what these idiots are saying

Do, make fun of them with everyone else and then laugh when they get mad and block you for calling them a moran

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Actually it was bye bye bye

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Shutdown wont last for 2 missed paychecks :toxx: put yall money where your mouth is cowards