Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Apparently my dumbest co-worker was actually sneaking off to eat breakfast on the clock, maybe he's smarter than he looks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Roosevelt posted:

that bong is awfully full of whatever liquid that is

turning bong water into bong wine

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Zyla posted:

high dose cymbalta, propanalol, klonopin, lyrica

replace all of it with more benzos, like grams a day of phenazepam

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

the bad things... r bad

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Dick Milhous Rock! posted:

didn't they build a wall that solved none of their problems and remains a monument to the limits of their empire

oh right, irony

we're building walls while china builds 'belts and roads'

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

SKULL.GIF posted:

I've PMed the admins like half a dozen times about my replacement as IK over literally two months and I'm still IK

This curse is permanent, I will always be a skull

im sorry ur ik

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

i knew he was more than 239 but god drat

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
all the pseudo-ironic aoc thirst reminded me of the part in the really dirty catullus where he talks about how his poo poo even made old mens creaky loins stir, not just horny boys'

which took me down an internet rabbit hole to the one about chopping your balls off, which meant i found some actual english galliambics which are p cool

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Shageletic posted:

its about owning black bodies op

a world where u dont own the hardware u run on

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

enough hornyposting!!!!

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

bofa op

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Blackchamber posted:

Hand the DoT to them like they did during the controllers strike. Its lame that they feel paying controllers is unnecessary but that they provide a necessary service so they have to keep working. Let people being paid during the shutdown work it instead.

is it necessary? ground all civilian flights that need atc and see how much shutdown sympathy you get

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

i shall never forget the cancerous growth of capital thanks op

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
shut down customs :gritin:

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

haljordan posted:

I'd be ok with no atc, I'll just get twice as drunk on the plane

but ur the pilot!!!1

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Admiral Ray posted:

area man, area man,
does everything that an area can
is he a racist? it's not important
area man

man i watched a long video about the TempleOS guy and by the end he was ranting about n-words while livestreaming himself masturbating in the streets and then he got hit by a train to death

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

DryGoods posted:

can you translate this into emojis for me?

:metis:

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Addamere posted:

what's up with the h*ckin' president!

hes about to lose the battle of the bands to sandy cortez and her rockin honkdogs he'll never be homecoming king now

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

white sauce posted:

He’s right

he thinks san francisco is still full of like gay sailors and ppl doing lsd for reasons not related to job performance, hes not using it to mean some vast technocapitalist moloch to which we have sacrificed our entire economy/productivity

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Addamere posted:

Upon first reading of this post the lazy reader may conclude that TempleOS was rendered dead upon being struck by a train. In fact, he is still alive, and is battling the demons along the river Styx, in an endless quest to kill 'em all. Why is he doing this? So he may reach Death, with whom he has an appointment.

dragged along in the undercarriage of a train to hell

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

yeah idk i just wanted to rant about san francisco sorry

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
ive gotten really spoiled by the wealth of videos and resources about every facet of technology and engineering and have learned a lot but when i went back yesterday to try to find some good videos on latin poetry like a tumbleweed rolled out and i found like 3 videos of a guy in a roman centurion costume awkwardly talking

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

BeefThief posted:

West coast libs doing acid = immoral

Flyover patriarchs loving their own offspring = wholesome christians

its all smoke and mirrors bc both groups are billionaires who would happily murder everyone you or i ever even SAW for a tiny increase in performance for the next quarter lol

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Addamere posted:

you know, it has been previously posited that certain individuals are C-SPAM Mods, and that this is because of incestuous inbreeding

let me take you back a bit to the book of Genesis wherein Eve gave birth to only sons

The entire human species is C-SPAM Mods, my friend

It's nothing but C-SPAM Mods, all the way down

says so right there in the Bible

im a mother lover you're a mother lover...

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
my favorite part about having a union job is that there are half hour coffee breaks twice a day no matter what

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

you know in your heart what will happen

stabbed in the back by hillary

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
i saw something recently that had MADE IN CHINA and all these company names with CHINA in them proudly and then im looking at (not reading obvs bc im dumb) the fine print which is all in chinese and im like

this isnt simplified at all, this whole place was made in fake china!!!!

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Epic High Five posted:

good to see Trump is appreciative of the NYT running nonstop favorable editorials in the runup to the election and after as well as running 80+ above the fold stories on EMAILS!!! copied over from Drudge word for word for every 1 they ran that was equally critical of Trump lmao

did i tell u that this boat is less conservative because someone tried to cite breitbart in conversation (an article on how millennials have loose assholes from all the anal sex) and everyone just about fell over laughing

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

i hope a bear doesnt ever examine me like that... itd be unbearable

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

needs more aoc thirst 6/10

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Asproigerosis posted:

I don't like that I got a month for aoc thirst and now it's very normal and very cool

its not normal or cool

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
tho it did give us the phrase "rockin honkdogs"

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

little known fact his legs are that long to give his monster hog ground clearance

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

power word- Jeb! posted:

i hearby apologize for manchin's apology

seconded

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Jon Joe posted:

How much do you sell your posts for, and do you make them yourself or outsource them to china?

that feeling when u realize u can outsource everything u do for a fraction of ur wages, and then ur job disappears

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

juche avocado posted:

hang up a sec friend, are you implying you make money off this? :sweatdrop:

uh yeah the going rate is like 40 bucks to read a post, havent you been paying us?

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

is that look like genetic and heavily linked to chuddom or is it hair/makeup/wardrobe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Stefan Prodan posted:

you just put it on your wrist

when the timer runs out it kills you