Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

luchajones posted:

Anime is for children perverts!

:sickos:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Hackers film 1995 posted:

i wish twitter would die.

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
drat it sucks that John Boyega is about to be cancelled. He seemed cool but thems the breaks.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Me watching the Woke Whites trying to bully a PoC on twitter because he was in a movie that upset them:

[Palpatine good good .jpg]

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Can't wait for John Boyega to be on Best of the Worst in 2021.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

DoctorStrangelove posted:

Can't wait for John Boyega to be on Best of the Worst in 2021.

Talk about breaking new ground!

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Finn is somehow Jar Jar of the new trilogy now? Nerds are terrible.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
If they had made the whole trilogy about Finn and Poe having cool adventures it would have been way more fun. Keep Kylo in it so they can clown on him.

I feel bad wanting to cut Rey out but drat she’s boring. Get Rose in there instead with her cattleprod.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Paladinus posted:

Finn is somehow Jar Jar of the new trilogy now? Nerds are terrible.

The nerds who don't like Finn are the same ones who like Jar Jar. They're clearly just racist.

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
As an enlightened and woke white man, nothing gets my goat more than when a black steps out of line. Don’t they realize I know what’s best for them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3908659