Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May
I could use a nice stollen.

Somfin posted:

I thought he wasn't allowed to delete tweets

He isn't. What are they going to do, impeach him?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
I'm still in the process of gathering and organizing Gaybies nominations. It will take me about couple of days to get it up. I expect it will be Friday, 2nd, but I make no guarantees.

EDIT: Also, Happy New Years

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

I'll say this is an unironically good comic, because yes, Trump should have been banned from twitter years ago.

Of course that's not really what Stantis means.

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Somfin posted:

I thought he wasn't allowed to delete tweets

he isn't. Not that anyone can really do anything about it.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Ambitious Spider posted:

he isn't. Not that anyone can really do anything about it.

I would give literally anything for "violations of the Presidential Records Act" to be an article of impeachment.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
After spending most the afternoon using the site's search and google while using quite a bit different search text, I am confident I am still missing grabbing everything. I'll get back to it tomorrow. Just an update

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

U.T. Raptor
May 11, 2010

Are you a pack of imbeciles!?

As someone in the other thread so succintly put it:

Peanut President posted:

how can garrison love trump but hate literally everything he's doing

bandaid.friend
Apr 25, 2017

:obama:My first car was a stick:obama:
Telegraph's still on the victory lap. It doesn't matter what the Tories are doing, it only matters that your team won

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.

is

is that loving clown world/honkler

FriedMyBrain
Dec 31, 2019

by Cyrano4747
So it is already 2020, so can we close this thread and make room for Political Cartoons 2020: New Decade Same Old Toons (Now with less Millard Filmmore)

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

TheMCFriedMyBrain posted:

So it is already 2020, so can we close this thread and make room for Political Cartoons 2020: New Decade Same Old Toons (Now with less Millard Filmmore)

Yes, we need a new thread for quality cartoons like this.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Katt posted:

The tweeting is of course not the problem. It's a symptom of the problem. Stantis and other neocons have no problems with Trump policy. Just his phrasing.

Trump himself is just a symptom of the modern Republican party. The policies would be the same or worse with Ted Cruz as president.

The tweeting is a silver lining you can shove into the face of anyone still trying to pretend it isn't what conservatism is about.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Apple Pie Hubbub posted:

Yes, we need a new thread for quality cartoons like this.

Goddammit, I had the thought today wondering if someone had tried working "Hindsight is 2020" into a campaign slogan yet, and of course Stantis makes the dumb joke first (that I've seen).

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum

Shinji2015 posted:

Goddammit, I had the thought today wondering if someone had tried working "Hindsight is 2020" into a campaign slogan yet, and of course Stantis makes the dumb joke first (that I've seen).

The first 2020 joke I'm aware of I heard in January: "What will you be doing in a year? // I don't know I don't have 2020 vision! :buddy:"

asecondduck
Feb 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Shinji2015 posted:

People were joking about that being Bernie's 2020 slogan ages before he announced, but it's too mean-spirited for him.

Clerical Terrors
Apr 24, 2016

I'm so tired, I'm so very tired

TheMCFriedMyBrain posted:

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

U.T. Raptor posted:

As someone in the other thread so succintly put it:

He loves the racism. That’s more important than everything else.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Does Zyklon Ben know that Trump routinely holds up the Stock Market as a shining metric of how good the economy is, routinely demands the Fed gently caress with interest rates to puff up stocks, and only the left has put forward any kind of policy beyond “let them die poor and broke in the gutter” Trump and the Right have when it comes to debt crushing millennials and the average person?

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
I apologize deeply, but I won't be finishing the Gaybies this year. A few things recently (I'm catching up on them) have left me in a bad mental state and I'm taking time off from the forums. I apologize again and it f anyone wants a zip of the nominations I got pulled PM me. I'll check message box this evening

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Jaxxon: Still not the stupidest thing from the expanded universe.

World Famous W posted:

I apologize deeply, but I won't be finishing the Gaybies this year. A few things recently (I'm catching up on them) have left me in a bad mental state and I'm taking time off from the forums. I apologize again and it f anyone wants a zip of the nominations I got pulled PM me. I'll check message box this evening

I am grateful you took the time to do this all year and take a mental health break. These toons make me want to as well.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

World Famous W posted:

Thanks for all the work you put in. I hope you get to a better place soon! :glomp:

In other news:

The thread is dead. Long live the new thread.