Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again

FronzelNeekburm posted:

Nobody posts him here anymore, but Joe Liccar.

Yeah the well monster in ocarina of time was horrifying. A good cartoon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Fulchrum posted:

And those people hate vegans, along with everyone else. Whats the issue here?

Okay, seriously, whats this about shoes?

The PM's office was caught Photoshopping Scott Morrison's footwear to make them more clean. When noticed it was also noticed that the photoshopper gave him two left feet.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Isn't there also that Nazi fox that has decent art but I loving hate the opinions he says

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

What's with the old Communist with hairy knuckles?

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Remember when EBay bid sniping bots was cutting edge internet technology.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

How many cartoons are we expecting depicting wront and terrible left wing terrorist native americans attacking honest family loving god fearing MAGA high school students while the media has its pants on the ground?

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I absolutely agree. I don't know why Stonetoss is widely more successful than Red Panels given its the same poo poo from the same rear end in a top hat. I guess he improved his art slightly but only because he got art lessons off /pol/ and /co/.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

The way they draw teeth is different but the way both comics draw hands is a dead give away. I am very confident it's the same artist. I know for a fact the red panels guy asked for art advice regularly. Mysteriously took a break and a few months later Stonetoss appears.

It's a bit too convenient the way it lines up. He just found a less poo poo artstyle and figured it would be better to launch it as a new brand.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

And some of the early Stonetoss cartoons are basically red panels such as comics about how Jews pretend to be whites and comparing blacks to pit bulls it's only really since the end of 2018 he has become more mainstream but Nov Dec 2017 comics are basically red panels.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Post the whole thing with no remorse.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Stonetoss is Red Panels. Has anyone called him out on this?

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Are alt-right animated political cartoons allowed here because you got to consider who Stonetoss fans are by looking at the cutting edge content his fans produce.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_voeHE6JFumgTW6juXnQXg

You just got to turn over that rock and peek at all the weird bugs hanging out underneath it. Look at this stupid animated universe these dumb dumbs have created.

4chan is reality for tossers like Stonetoss and his fans but for observers it is just bad fiction.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Keep in mind the Stonetoss audience is just people who would look at a holocaust comic and reply

"kek, garillion"

All of his comics make sense to irony poisoned dumbos.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

God drat I love Rowe.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Anidav posted:

God drat I love Rowe.

I hope this continues until may.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I hope this ends in Scomo getting eaten alive by a swarm of Abbott crabs.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Anidav posted:

I hope this continues until may.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Australia's Press Council says the News Corp cartoon – which was globally condemned as a racist and sexist caricature of Serena Williams – did not breach media standards for not causing "substantial offence, distress or prejudice".

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Rowe on Pell.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Where's the loose shoe Garrison? You can't just draw her without the loose shoe.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Stonetoss is immensely popular and then people edit his dumb rear end comics to make other political points which makes him even more popular and he successfully launched a merch shop recently iirc.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Say what you will about Leak but that buff as gently caress and smug Bill Shorten is pretty funny.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

What's with horsey and men with long grins lately

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

The people of Flint Michigan are still looking for clean water under Trump.

Muller is trying to find evidence Trump isn't corrupt and failing

The Msm is trying to find credibility within the Trump administration and is failing.

America is dying in the desert made of lies from its president.

A good cartoon.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Rowe

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I'm pretty sure the 4chan people are meming him to try to take internet attention away from Sanders. Not to legitimately support a Dem, to help Trump.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Why has Rall been good lately?

I mean I can kind of look past the bad art now because his messaging has been good for the past 3 weeks or so?

Did he get a ghostwriter?

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

BiggerJ posted:

Multiple people have reported him and gotten this, including me - in my case, multiple times. His rap sheet keeps racking up but until Twitter finds evidence of a 'more serious' infraction they can pin on him Capone-style, like they did with Alex Jones, up his account stays. Stonetoss undoubtedly knows his, so you can bet he's going to be careful.

https://newproject2.com/stonetoss/

Stonetoss draws some forbidden comics he doesn't put on his site and has them behind a supporters paywall with a racist title.

I bet whatever is behind that paywall would get him banned on Twitter. But then again, it probably wouldn't. As you can see he is a coward who paywalls the true belief comics and earns about 200 dollars a month from 8chan idiots.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

"Don't let Jihad brides return to Australia"

Eric Lobbecke

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I disagree first dog.
Violently disagree.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Leak

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Why is first dog so scared?

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

A Mortal Kombat Cartoon

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

That's a pretty dope sword though.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

thatbastardken posted:

former Australian pm bob hawke has died, so get ready for some cartoons about that. i mostly bring it up here because of the artist of his official portrait:

https://twitter.com/AboutTheHouse/status/1128965638884429825

bill leak

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

That man is clearly a goon to reference Shmorky

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Merkel just carries a flagpole in her spare time.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Why does tinsley make me so angry.

I was a child once and the comics section of the paper was awesome but now because of this thread I hate a lot of cartoonists.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Yeah but the Trump Solar Eclipse images gave birth to some awesome vapourwave album covers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Nice nose on the deep state, Ben.