Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

new year new me

i promise not to take your goon fantasy football dollars and run

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Name and shame

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Name and shame

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
Also, does the artisan burrito rule still apply to this thread? Curious minds need to know.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

weird Asian candy posted:

Also, does the artisan burrito rule still apply to this thread? Curious minds need to know.

If you mean all burritos posted must be artisan, yes.

If you mean people previously knocked out of threads, also yes.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Name and shame

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

weird Asian candy posted:

That rule is very real

Like the pisstape

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

I'm still here if anyone cares.

Picked up a repro copy of Dragon Quest V last Christmas and only getting around to playing it now. Partly due to not having any time and partly because I've literally waited decades to play this and I'm scared it'll disappoint. Nostalgia and all but Dragon Warrior IV remains one of my favorite games of all time.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
I am shook by two things

A. The dark betrayal of Fiz
B. People voting 2-4

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

There are a bunch of posters in that list who I have never heard of.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

if you didn’t vote 5 please defriend me

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Doltos and Fiz 1 and 2 for get off my lawn power rankings smdh

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Who the hell votes anything but a 1 or 5? There’s a reason YouTube got rid of that system like 9 years ago.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I mean Doltos was obvs

I am also disappointed by the non committal centrism of d link

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
The most curious vote to me is Ross voting 3...

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

Cash Monet is a fantastic username

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Anals of History posted:

Cash Monet is a fantastic username

High praise from a worthy source

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Woke up this morning at 9, went on a long run, took the dog on a long walk, ate a good sandwich, 2019 starting out right. Ignore the fact that it's almost 3 PM and that's all that I've done thus far today.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
I don't remember voting at all, so it was likely in a blackout

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

But enough about 2016

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

Athanatos posted:

If you mean all burritos posted must be artisan, yes.

If you mean people previously knocked out of threads, also yes.

I am quite artisan, thank you.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

https://twitter.com/goons_txt/status/1079905153250193408?s=21

SundayMoney
Feb 21, 2006

The face of the new economy
I fat fingered my vote and never changed it. The chat thread is one of the few I go to and I love all of you.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
I don’t want to work tomorrow.

This holiday break was the first time I’ve actually had a consistent amount of time off work and was able to spend most of the free time relaxing.

I love my job but this vacation needs to continue for a few more days.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

2019 is the year of pickling

print the shirts

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

None of you can defeat me in single combat, so I will post where I want

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

/Fiz looks at printed shirts, sighs quietly and votes 1

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

FizFashizzle posted:

pickle the shirts

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

My old lady dog is lying on her back on her bed flailing around and running in her sleep

Happy new year everyone

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

FizFashizzle posted:

print the shirts

Pickle some sausages

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Operation eat all the leftovers is underway. Buffalo chicken dip, meatballs, you're up first

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
2019 house projects are gonna be setting up proper soil drainage everywhere because the previous owners skimped badly there and its very evident after how wet 2018 was

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Hurt my back, dropped a crate on my thumb, hit my head on a door jam, slipped on a patch of wet tile. All before noon. 2019 is Yakety Sax video

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Also The Assassination Of the Chat Thread By the Coward FizFashizzle

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

FizFashizzle posted:

print the shirts

loving finally! Something I’m good at.

My year started with a dead car battery. Pretty sure caused by my wife leaving an overhead light on and not using the car for a couple days. An expensive light left on.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Bird in a Blender posted:

loving finally! Something I’m good at.

My year started with a dead car battery. Pretty sure caused by my wife leaving an overhead light on and not using the car for a couple days. An expensive light left on.

My 2018 ended with forking over $1200 to fix my wife's car and 4 out of 5 of us getting the flu. I tweaked by back puking lol it still hurts.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

Its Rinaldo posted:

Hurt my back, dropped a crate on my thumb, hit my head on a door jam, slipped on a patch of wet tile. All before noon. 2019 is Yakety Sax video

I tweaked my back yesterday afternoon but drank enough last night that I was numb to the pain so I danced all night. On my way home from the bar I tripped and fell and slammed my knee and shin into a metal guard rail. Woke up this morning with awful back pain, a bruised shin and knee, and I’ve been peeing out of my butt.

2019 sucks.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

My back feels great because I do lots of squats and deadlifts. I have a strong body and mind.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Strongly contemplating a nap rn but I'm worried that my sleep schedule hasn't fully re-adjusted and I'll end up sleeping for six hours and loving myself for the next couple of days. Advice?

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Aw drat homies. I always forget about rating threads. You all are a 5 in my heart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I started watching Peaky Blinders this past week, and this gets pretty heavy in season 2. Really like the music though, lots of PJ Harvey who never gets enough recognition