Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
will I still be able to buy star citizen ships with bitcoin in the event of a catastrophic no deal brexit???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*

quote:

After the bitcoin network was taken offline permanently by the Chinese government's crackdown on the cryptocurrency bitcoin exchanges in June, people on Reddit were asked by the moderators of "The Bitcoin Association" in question if they would like their Bitcoins back.

The question, which is currently in the "Vote " forum, asks people to vote on how they would like the "Bitcoin Association" to handle it. If the answer is "no," then the Bitcoin Association will keep the bitcoins until they can be donated to the US government.

This has caused a lot of excitement to the Bitcoin supporters and even a small amount of paranoia that has spread through the comments:

Reddit - Bitcoin Association is now banned and will be deleted forever. Do you really want to see a system like this? #Bitcoin4US #BitcoinAssociation

The reason bitcoin users got angry about this, according to Reddit user "cjf", was to prevent the Bitcoin Association from being able to start holding more bitcoins.

Since there seems to be a big fear that some of the people being blocked of bitcoins may be bitcoin customers in general, and not just Bitcoin enthusiasts with very few coins, this is likely something to keep in mind when shopping in the Bitcoin shops around Los Angeles, New York, and London.

Bitcoin users also wanted the Bitcoin Association to be more transparent in how they have been using the coins

https://talktotransformer.com/ :O

Mercury_Storm fucked around with this message at 12:09 on May 30, 2019

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*

quote:

11:12:11 PM) dpr_notross_420: sitting in here in prison man, loving sucks
11:12:41 PM) dpr_notross_420: can someone stop my mom from posting on my twitter account, goddamnit

11:12:46 PM) dpr_notross_420: i'm going to die
11:16:43 PM) dpr_notross_420: i know this site is pretty loving creepy, this guy and his friends are all into necrophilia and cannibalism
11:17:35 PM) sodypop: sjz.
(11:27:33 PM) luigi55555: that might be a good thing :slightly_smiling_face:
11:27:59 PM) luigi55555: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Kr_V-2DvzE
11:28:43 PM) theotherperechaun: luigi_557, maybe this could be great
11:29:40 PM) luigi55555: I hope this channel is awesome
11:29:55 PM) luigi55555: It'd be so much more fun to see him doing it
11:29:55 PM) luigi55555: