Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

glowing-fish

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
"I am sorry sir, but weapons are not allowed into the hotel, you will have to check it at the front desk"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete

FactsAreUseless posted:

At the end of their lives, elves journey to the Best Western.

super sweet best pal

Curse him, root and branch! Many of those DoubleTrees were my friends. And there are waste of stains and garbage where once there were five star accommodations.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
mithril status! this is worth more than all the points and miles in the Starwood

canyoneer

"state your name and business"
"underhill. our business is our own"
"thanks mr. underhill. i will need to see a photo id and proof of employment since your reservation is using the corporate rate"

alnilam

No jokes atm but I'm loving every post in this thread

Space Taxi
Dudley, chess club president and part-time hotel cleaner, picked up the hotel master keycard and became invisible to women.

canyoneer

a black hooded, faceless bellhop in floor length black robes extends an armored hand and hisses "BAGGAGE"

super sweet best pal

Gollum used the keycard to break into the rooms of other guests and eat from their minibars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Carved over the door in the wooden frame is a fine inscription, elvish from the old world, "speak 'room service' and enter"