Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Asteroid Alert
Oct 24, 2012

In.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asteroid Alert
Oct 24, 2012

Didn't make it in time for the real submission so here we go

Yoruichi posted:

:siren: Interprompt :siren:

"Hold my beer," said Dragon-Bear.

200 words

Kris Kobold’s tavern was bustling with life. With the harvest season ending soon, a lot of the creatures working the fields of Morghia had lined their pockets with coin wait-ing to be spent.
Dragon-Bear was sitting at his usual table biding just another evening at the tavern. He enjoyed the establishment as it offered the best ale’s made in Morghia and the travellers that would stop by with stories of the wider world.

As Dragon-Bear was getting ready to down the third stein of the night, the door flew open. Usually, the monsters frolicking in the tavern would pay no heed to patrons entering the establishment, yet this time they took notice. A lost soul had made a mistake as he strolled into a place he was not supposed to be in.

“All of you fookin’ freaks, you look tough, but are you?”, yelled the lost soul. “You think you’sa better than ‘umans? Hah, I would like to see ‘at!”

The crowd stared intently at the lost soul that had gotten a boost of courage from Morghian spirit.

“Come on, you wussies! Come ‘n’ fight me!”

Dragon-Bear handed his brew to an imp he befriended earlier and stood up.