Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

acidx posted:

Why would you leave $600k in a wall where it's not going to gain any interest you big silly?

and why would the janitor bother reporting $60,000? It's not like some greedy huckster like joel is gonna miss $6,000. Render unto Caesar his $600 rear end in a top hat. Oh right you don't pay taxes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

acidx posted:

Why would you leave $600k in a wall where it's not going to gain any interest you big silly?

He put it in the wet wall because he wanted his cash to stay liquid.

Armacham
Mar 3, 2007

Then brothers in war, to the skirmish must we hence! Shall we hence?
I'm trying to make a black mold/ fungible joke, but I can't quite get it

Jean-Paul Shartre
Jan 16, 2015

this sentence no verb

Armacham posted:

Because that's more Osteen's hair than his money

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Yes, I know I'm old, get off my fucking lawn so I can yell at these clouds.

Armacham posted:

They were safe from mound because they were Non Fungible Tithes

:haw:

Shmtur
Jul 23, 2005

Bird in a Blender posted:

I’m losing a little piece of my soul with every BJ, but I’m making it up with volume.

BJs Worth Money: I'm losing my soul but making it up in volume

Runcible Cat
May 28, 2007

Ignoring this post

I’m losing a little piece of my soul with every BJ, but I’m making it up with volume.

And the free nutrition!

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It's amazing to see Reddit discover brand new concepts like "emigration" or "begging" and trying to turn it into trendy movements.

SpelledBackwards
Jan 7, 2001

I found this image on the Internet, perhaps you've heard of it? It's been around for a while I hear.

I once read about this hipster dude people called "Buddha" who did this, and he had some crazy haircut too!

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer
Oh no, thecontrarianinvestor.com is no more and I can't find a backup of the GT Advanced forum meltdown from 2014 when Apple announced it wasn't using sapphire screens.

I feel a deep and indescribable loss. Like a work of art has been trashed before future generations can learn from it and enjoy it's beauty.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
this one has excerpts and an encomium

https://www.joshuakennon.com/gt-advanced-technologies-bankruptcy/

SpelledBackwards
Jan 7, 2001

I found this image on the Internet, perhaps you've heard of it? It's been around for a while I hear.

I'm sorry, the best I can do is to issue and sell an NFT pointing to the old URL, if you're interested in buying that instead?

Cassius Belli
May 22, 2010

horny is prohibited

Krispy Wafer posted:

Oh no, thecontrarianinvestor.com is no more and I can't find a backup of the GT Advanced forum meltdown from 2014 when Apple announced it wasn't using sapphire screens.

I feel a deep and indescribable loss. Like a work of art has been trashed before future generations can learn from it and enjoy it's beauty.

The Internet Archive has your back. Start here.

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer

Cassius Belli posted:

The Internet Archive has your back. Start here.

OMG you're so much better at 'doing research' than myself and definitely better than the people in that thread counting cars in the GT Advanced parking lot to gauge sapphire production!

And while I do feel bad for enjoying what was, up until that moment, probably the worst day in a lot of these people's lives - I also believe if you can't succeed at anything else you should at least excel as a cautionary tale to others.

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic
I had completely forgotten about the GT Advanced fiasco.

I think it says a lot that seven years later, the only mainstream devices to use sapphire crystal displays are the upper-model Apple Watches.

FACKER
Jan 2, 2005
This article has a nice little summary of the history of GT Advanced, which concludes with it's acquisition this year as part of the rush from larger semiconductor manufacturers to secure their supply of compound semiconductor substrates.
https://eepower.com/news/onsemi-acquires-gt-advanced-technologies-for-415m/

quote:

GTAT was founded in the 1990s and debuted its first silicon carbide sublimation furnace in 2000. Then focused on the equipment market, the company became embroiled in a years-long legal battle in 2014 when a sapphire supply deal with Apple shuttered after it failed to meet Apple’s production demands. GTAT then filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy, sending its market cap tanking from $1.5 billion to about $175 million between a Friday and Monday in early-October 2014. In 2019, Apple agreed to pay $3.5 million to settle a class-action lawsuit from GTAT investors, who lost more than $1 billion over the event.

GTAT emerged from bankruptcy and pivoted from equipment to advanced materials, introducing its flagship wafering-ready CrystX 150mm SiC product. With a SiC manufacturing plant at its headquarters in Hudson, the company touts technology and processes that make the material more affordable and available in higher volumes.

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
Russian rave band "Little Big" (you've definitely seen their Skibidi dance move) had a NFT project in the works for the past couple of weeks as part of a partnership with "Peppermint", a supposed expert in celebrity NFT collabs

The NFTs were locked behind a $10 raffle ticket which would occur December 3rd and let you pay $100 for an NFT if you were selected. Fear not, if you didn't win one of the 1,000 raffle tickets, your $10 would be automatically returned to your wallet.

... Except Peppermint never did the raffle and hasn't given any update to the buyers, the vendor (Open Sea), or even Little Big itself. Deeper diggers are now finding no evidence of Peppermint having any prior clients and no signs of an artist having commissioned 1,000 tokens

A classic rug pull

acidx
Sep 24, 2019

right clicking is stealing
No JPEG's. No GIF's. This. Is. Crypto, bitch!

Every day I'm thinking
Every day I'm thinking
Every day I'm thinking of how to steal your pay. Ha!

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

acidx posted:

Every day I'm thinking
Every day I'm thinking

Antioch
Apr 18, 2003

acidx posted:

Every day I'm thinking
Every day I'm thinking

This is art. You should mint an nft of this post.

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009
FYI I don't give a poo poo where Bitcoin goes, but apparently it's hyper bullish at the moment. Should be interesting going forward. Note: Most people are probably afraid right now.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1466907176413319168?s=20

quote:

The damages will cost more than $1 million, Piringer said. The house was recently purchased for $1.8 million, according to public records.
The fire department deemed the incident an accident as there was no evidence, or intention, of starting the fire. Piringer recommends using other ways to battle an infestation.

quote:

The status of the snakes is unknown, but as the home was left in rubble, it's assumed they no longer live there.

BonerGhost
Mar 9, 2007

This time of year in Maryland wouldn't all the nearby snakes come to bask in the heat?

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

notwithoutmyanus posted:

FYI I don't give a poo poo where Bitcoin goes, but apparently it's hyper bullish at the moment. Should be interesting going forward. Note: Most people are probably afraid right now.

What does that even mean? People are afraid the economy is going to collapse so they're moving to Bitcoin?

DaveSauce
Feb 15, 2004

Oh, how awkward.

What does that even mean? People are afraid the economy is going to collapse so they're moving to Bitcoin?

I mean, yeah. It's been touted as a recession proof alternative to gold for quite a while, because something something "the fed" and central banks, so you're going to have loads of libertarians shoveling their money towards it whenever inflation goes up.

SpelledBackwards
Jan 7, 2001

BonerGhost posted:

This time of year in Maryland wouldn't all the nearby snakes come to bask in the heat?

No, it was just Aurora Borealis.

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

Bitcoin has lost roughly 25% of it's value over the last month. But since bitcoin only goes up the more value it loses the more you should buy because it only goes up.

Oh also bitcoin is supposed to be digital gold but whenever stocks go down, bitcoin goes down. So like, the exact opposite of what you would want gold for

Dik Hz
Feb 22, 2004

Fun with Science

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

A classic rug pull
I'm impressed that they can do a rug pull without even having a rug in the first place.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

A BWM story that almost turned into a really BWM story. Bolding is mine.

quote:

AITA for dissolving a wrongful death settlement?
In 1996, I (M39), my brother (M38), and my father (M63) received a significant financial settlement for the wrongful death of my mother (my father’s wife). The suit provided My father, my brother, and I with 3 separate rewards for different amounts. Each was worth a life-changing amount of money.

At the time, at the age of 14 and 13, my brother and I agreed that the monies should be combined into a trust and that our father should be the trustee. As the trustee, he was authorized to remove income from the trust (any money made through interest, capital gains, or dividends) but not principle. My brother and I reaffirmed this after he turned 21, in 2004 without much discussion. The trust and the money in it wasn’t discussed much afterwards.

16 years later, in 2020, my father approached my brother and I requesting that we provide him full access to the trust. Initially, my brother and I agreed without any thought, but our father’s lawyer suggested that we get a lawyer to ensure that we make the decision with full knowledge of any consequences.

We got that lawyer and she told my brother and I that we would be insane to do this. That we may as well light that money on fire. My brother and I still wanted to go through with it until our wives realized what we were going to do. Both wives told us that they thought we were insane too, but that it was our decision. At that point, we sought further input and learned that every person we talked to thought it would be insane to basically give this money to our father with no strings.

While my brother and I were getting this input, the trust was dissolved and split back into three accounts. So, my brother and I were at a point where we controlled our own parts of the settlement and had to decide whether to give them to our dad.

We decided not to. For me, this was based on what that money could mean for me, my wife, and our three kids. I think my wife and I should decide how to use the money to best provide for our children.

My father and his siblings (our aunts) have essentially disowned my brother and I for this.

EDIT To answer some frequent questions:

-My father told me that he intended to use the money for his and my step-mother’s retirement and to leave my brother and I a significant inheritance.

-Also, he has consistently maintained that this settlement should be considered as one fund (not three) and used for the entire family (my father, my brother, me, my step-mother, and my step-brother)

-My step-mother wrote and email saying that my brother and I owed her this because of the sacrifices she made while raising us.

-She came into our lives before the settlement was decided around the time I was 7.

-When the trust was renewed I was starting a career in the Marine Corps and my brother was in college. Honestly, as we had never had anything to do with the trust and never discussed it my brother and I just went along with our father’s plan without much thought.

-Before this, my father was (still is, I suppose) an excellent father. So was my step-mother. We had no reason not to trust them before learning of all this. That’s why it took so long.

-Based on the original settlement and the size of the account when I got it, every cent of income was removed each year. I’ve been on my own, financially, since 2004 but my father has paid for some vacations and helped me buy my first house. These were presented as gifts/favors and not disbursements.

-I am well aware of compound interest and how much my father likely took each year along with what my fund should be worth. Yes, I could sue him. I don’t want to invest the time or money that a suit would require especially considering I don’t know whether (should I actually win) I’d ever be able to collect.

-Finally, my dad is by now means destitute. He and my step-mother are successful in their careers and still have access to his portion of the settlement.

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

*Israeli Government-affiliated poster
Seems hard to believe for internet weirdos following bitcoin, but most people hadn't even heard of bitcoin until 2021.

Gonna be a whole lot of bag-holders and panic sellers.

quote:

Vast majority of bitcoin holders are new research finds

Interest and demand in Bitcoin rose a lot in 2021 despite the digital asset’s turbulence. More than half of current investors got in over the last 12 months, according to crypto-firm Grayscale Investments LLC.

quote:

Of those that held bitcoin, 55% said they started investing this year.

Over 72% said it has been one year or less since they first purchased bitcoin.

quote:

86% of the new purchasers said the reason they didn't purchase bitcoin earlier was that it was too confusing to obtain. The rise of mainstream financial firms - like Robinhood and Paypal - making it easy to link your bank account and purchase cryptocurrency has driven almost all of the growth.

quote:

92% of buyers said they decided to purchase bitcoin because they had heard about its rapid price growth. Of those buyers, two-thirds said a friend or news article convinced them it was a good investment.

5% of buyers said they purchased bitcoin because they want to support blockchain technology.

3% of buyers said they were not sure.

Most people know what bitcoin is, but don't want to invest in it.

Most new investors hadn't heard of bitcoin until 2020 or 2021.

quote:

89% of respondents had heard of bitcoin and a clear majority (57%) of those who were aware would not invest in any cryptocurrency.

Of the respondents who had heard of bitcoin, 13% said they personally owned cryptocurrency and 27% said they would consider investing in cryptocurrency. Another 16% were unsure whether they would ever consider buying in.

Bitcoin does have theoretical room to grow, though. 27% of Americans are open to the idea of buying cryptocurrency and only 13% said they have ever owned any.

Leon Trotsky 2012 fucked around with this message at 17:05 on Dec 6, 2021

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
I’m the 3% who have no idea why they bought these bitcoins.

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

A BWM story that almost turned into a really BWM story. Bolding is mine.

Greed is a hell of a drug. Sounds like daddio may be lying about not needing the money.

Cobalt-60
Oct 11, 2016

by Azathoth
In fact, only 74 per cent of Tethers were backed by “cash and cash equivalents”, with the rest in a “less liquid form.”

Don't worry, they got fined 18.5 million...sure they've learned their lesson.

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

The whole, "but, the tethers!" thing was just useful as something that was completely unregulated and unknowable in the early days to reassure people that it "wasn't possible" to lose money on bitcoin or for it to end up worthless because it was all "backed" with a real dollar that you could exchange it for at any time.

It served its purpose and everyone on the crypto websites is already saying, "Well, obviously they were lying and I always knew. But, it was necessary to not scare off the normies in crypto's early days. It was justified because bitcoin couldn't explode in value if we didn't get a lot of new users. Plus, [Insert any company/industry] already does basically the same thing anyway (no, I won't prove it. Do your own research.), so this is just the central banks controlling the government to punish the upstart who threatens their way of order for doing things the way everyone else does."

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Got a live one!

https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/06/sport/medina-spirit-death-horse-racing-spt-intl/index.html

quote:

Medina Spirit collapsed near the finish line just as he was completing a workout and died immediately, the CHRB tells CNN.

Karia
Mar 27, 2013

Self-portrait, Snake on a Plane
Oil painting, c. 1482-1484
Leonardo DaVinci (1452-1591)

Once the corpse cools off and starts to rot that'll be one funky cold Medina Spirit!

Dik Hz
Feb 22, 2004

Fun with Science

Karia posted:

Once the corpse cools off and starts to rot that'll be one funky cold Medina Spirit!
What can you say, he always was a Wild Thing.

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

I decided to try a new BWM search combo and got more hits than I was expecting.

quote:

My wife hired a professional cuddler. She says I shouldn’t be mad.

I came home to my wife cuddling with another man. I kicked him out, but I verified he was a professional. After he left, my wife told me I shouldn’t be mad. She says all she asks from me is some affection, and that I shouldn’t be mad because he was a professional. She’s trying to justify cheating. Who else agrees that her argument is bs, and she should be asking for my forgiveness?

quote:

That's not cheating, imo. She was so desperate for affection that she hired someone (legally, ya'll comparing it to prostitution, please explain how illegal actual sexual interaction is compirable to fully clothed, nonsexual physical contact). You need to be a better husband. Edit: Also, your question is not asking for advice, you just want someone to tell you that you don't have to change, and to put this on your wife and her alone. So here's some advice you didn't ask for. Go away and let her find someone better than you.

quote:

My (26F) Boyfriend (25M) Uses professional cuddling websites and I don't know how to feel about it.

So I've been with my boyfriend for about 2 years now and something I told him was that I'm not comfortable staying over his place due to some past experiences with bad relationships before and while he is an amazing guy I just don't feel secure enough to stay over his house or for him to stay over mine. He's expressed how lonely he can get some nights, but I simply wrote this off as him venting or just him whining to finally get me to stay over. Eventually, I put my foot down and asked him to stop complaining about and trying to get me to change my mind. When I'm comfortable enough I'll stay over but until then I wasn't going to. He didn't bring up the topic for the past 3 months until one day while I was over his place I asked if I could use his computer to send some emails and login to a website I needed to access, he said sure and when I logged on I saw a few tabs were open and one of them was a website to hire someone to come over to your house and cuddle. Apparently, he had a full account and had hired a few people to come over to his place and simply cuddle. I was confused and surprised by this but I just clicked out the tabs and did what I needed to do. I haven't brought this up to him and it's been eating away at me for a while. I don't know if I can consider this cheating because he's not kissing or having sex with these people and While My boyfriend does have a history of loneliness on occasion I never thought he would actually pay someone just to cuddle with him. I'm not even mad about this or even feel betrayed I just don't know how to feel and where to go from here.

tl;dr My Boyfriend hires professional cuddlers behind my back and I'm kinda confused.

quote:

My girlfriend pays a professional cuddler, but asks me for help on her share of the rent.

My girlfriend makes okay money as a nurse, but she works weird hours and we sometimes don't see each other for more than a few minutes a day during her busy weeks. She opened up about a professional cuddling service she used when she was single. She is a very physical person. I eventually agreed and came to terms with it after researching that it is a legit business. But, she has no debts and makes okay money but frequently asks me to pay for part of her rent share. The cuddle sessions are $2 a minute and she usually gets a 30 minute session a few times a week. I said that she could pay her share of the rent no problem if she stopped spending $400 a month on cuddling sessions and she got mad. I feel like she is replacing me in every way and it is costing me money.

quote:

$4,200/mo cuddling with people.

Hey - Pat from StarterStory.com here with another interview.

Today's interview is with Samantha Varnerin of Snuggle with Sam, a brand that sells professional therapeutic cuddling.

Some stats:

Product: Professional therapeutic cuddling.
Revenue/mo: $4,200
Started: September 2016
Founders: 1
Employees: 0
Hello! Who are you and what business did you start?
Hi there! My name is Sam Varnerin and I created Snuggle with Sam, my independent professional cuddling practice, while I was still working full-time as a construction engineer.

Professional cuddling is a one-to-one service, much like massage therapy is, that is rooted in two basic human needs: touch and connection. And touch is-- well, touchy-- in the wake of the #MeToo movement and the backlash of people trying to figure out if they crossed a touch boundary, so my service is useful because I offer my service so that there is room for people to feel emotions like love and arousal if they come up in sessions without feeling body parts to express those emotions, like the lips or the crotch. In short, I provide a place for people to come and be emotionally accepted and physically held while keeping a therapeutic cuddle instead of a sexual one.

There are many reasons that someone might not get their touch or connection needs met other than anything related to sexual assault. These include but are not limited to: dealing with a divorce or death in the family, being a single man with few (if any) deep friendships, having anxiety or depression and needing a different kind of connection than what your therapist is able to offer (I’m seeing therapists and cuddlers working together a lot more now!), and high-performing executives that are praised by their peers but also put at arm’s length physically and emotionally.

I’ve been in the business for three years and have learned and seen a lot of things change and develop in the industry including the education available for cuddlers, but we still have a long way to go. This has inspired me to connect with the cuddle community at large by helping others start and grow their professional cuddle practices responsibly as a professional cuddling teacher.

On my personal practice side, my flagship product is a 90-minute cuddle session. I usually recommend first time cuddlers do a 90-minute session so we’re not rushing through the session for a 60-minute one (the minimum amount of time I cuddle), and oftentimes people that do a 60-minute cuddle wish we had more time. 90 minutes seems to be a good amount of time to settle in and not be waiting for the clock to go off.

On the teaching side, my flagship course is “Sam’s Snuggle School,” a comprehensive course I open for enrollment for one week in June and September that gives a beginner the basics of getting started as a professional cuddler, even if just part time, with the focus on efficiency and finding the best way for you personally to get started and feel comfortable doing this work and to grow their practice. Since this is still a very new industry, most cuddlers are entrepreneurs-- I know of one practice in the US that has cuddlers on a W-2 form, so this is all still very new for most cuddlers.

2018 in particular was a big year for me between going on a Cuddle Tour across the country to six major cities (blog on that TBD), being invited to consult and contribute for the Code of Ethics for Professional Cuddling, completing a 25-hour cuddle session with a client, co-speaking a highly successful talk at CuddleXpo in Chicago called “Connecting While Cuddling: Bringing Your Authentic Self to Your Clients”, and having my highest earning month ever-- over $7k!

Here’s all of the contributors on the panel at CuddleXpo in Chicago presenting how we came up with the Code of Ethics for Professional Cuddling.

quote:

Should I buy a new laptop for my business?

I am a professional cuddler and after having slow year due to the pandemic I decided to get an office space to host my clients in hopes that I could increase my business since not all clients can host me in their homes and not all want to pay for the hotel. I have had a lot of requests that I host so it wasn’t just some dumb out of the blue decision that I made.

I had to spend a lot of money getting the place to be comfortable and serene enough to have cuddle sessions. I’ve probably spent about $4000 to $5000 just on furnishing and painting my office. I realize that if I wanted people to come I needed to make the place look good, so that is why I spent so much money. I have a desk in my office and I hope to spend time in there, Building my own website, social media pages for my business, networking, advertising, getting on top of my bookkeeping and also doing professional development via online courses.

I'm currently on the 2015 12 inch MacBook that I got back in college. About a year into owning this laptop the internal wiring failed so I couldn’t charge it even when I bought a new charger. Thankfully it was under warranty and I was able to get it fixed for free. I stopped using the laptop for a couple years after I graduated Now it is having the same issues again and every time I try to use it it’s a huge pain just to get it charged. It’s also very slow to start up. It was never a very powerful laptop to begin with and I’m thinking I might need to just bite the bullet and get a new laptop if I’m going to have a legit business and not just be a freelancer. I’m just very scared to take on more debt because it already feels like it’s getting out of control.

I did manage to get approved for the Apple credit card so I can finance the laptop for zero APR but I am paying down several credit cards and I just financed a new mattress for my cuddle room. I’m debating if I should tough it out a bit longer and make sure that my office is a success and a lot of clients come or if I should just get the laptop now so I can start being proactive with my business.

I am currently only relying on one cuddling platform and I feel like if I put myself out there on my own website and social media pages I could really grow my client base. But I really need a reliable computer to do all that stuff. And just to be clear I am allergic to anything that’s not made by Apple so don’t even suggest I get a cheap PC I will just get mad and hit it with a rock I’m not tech savvy and I really need Apple products.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
You were just researching professional cuddlers for comedy posting purposes, of course.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

withak posted:

You were just researching professional cuddlers for comedy posting purposes, of course.

I just wish I knew where that one OP's girlfriend is getting an hour session for only $120.

My guy's rate is usually around $3 a minute. That's a steal.

I love the lady who is selling snuggling franchises to people too.

quote:

On the teaching side, my flagship course is “Sam’s Snuggle School,” a comprehensive course I open for enrollment for one week in June and September that gives a beginner the basics of getting started as a professional cuddler, even if just part time, with the focus on efficiency and finding the best way for you personally to get started and feel comfortable doing this work and to grow their practice. Since this is still a very new industry, most cuddlers are entrepreneurs-- I know of one practice in the US that has cuddlers on a W-2 form, so this is all still very new for most cuddlers.

Leon Trotsky 2012 fucked around with this message at 21:14 on Dec 6, 2021