Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

therobit posted:

2 things:

It's pretty obvious he's not talking about widows.

Also, 8 husbands died on her? Sorry to tell you this but your aunt Carol is a black widow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

BigDave posted:

WHAT DAY IS THIS?!

It's heck yeah truck equity day, and we're definitely getting a big diesel that takes DEF fluid.

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Ixian posted:

Imagine a Findom who took a percentage of money she saved clients and did things like punish them with the silent treatment if their debt to income ratio went above a certain percentage, etc.

If there can be a kink as fantastically weird and stupid as Findom in the first place why not this twist on it? i.e. "You don't need a new truck Tom! And where is your 6 month safety net you stupid gently caress?!"

FireDom

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Deep clean? You mean wash off the flavor.

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Actually last week one of my coworkers commented about his teenaged son going on about how much Teslas cost, like they were all over $100k. He didn't believe his dad that they had cheaper models until his dad showed him on the Tesla website.

So yeah it's probably become a status symbol among the youth, and Instagram influencers with a Model 3 are happy to let their young followers think all Teslas are super expensive. Maybe GWM.

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Paying $10 to complain about other on-topic and relevant content posts has the potential to be BWM.

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

alnilam posted:

This discussion reminds me of a really insane BWM story from my own life.

Sounds like a sick party though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

I adore Grand Designs, but I'd call it more of a mini-documentary than a reality show.