Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
If he feels like sharing, I’m sure he will, but he’s doing pretty well last I heard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

mlmp08 posted:

If he feels like sharing, I’m sure he will, but he’s doing pretty well last I heard.

I'm legit glad to hear it.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
It’s so easy to just not

https://twitter.com/thewtfnation/status/1209754821944905728?s=21

SimonCat
Aug 12, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice
I knew a Captain who got removed from command because he took a Christmas card picture of him sitting between two female medics on a Jawa motorcycle in Afghanistan.

They were clothed, fwiw.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

SimonCat posted:

I knew a Captain who got removed from command because he took a Christmas card picture of him sitting between two female medics on a Jawa motorcycle in Afghanistan.

They were clothed, fwiw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XXE_gjje7A

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it
Does this become the 2020 Marine thread now?

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Flikken posted:

Does this become the 2020 Marine thread now?

You mean the navy’s army?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?
In order to create funds for the Space Force, the 2020 NDAA did not include funding for a new thread.