Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 1 minute!
taking me back to the Kari Lehtonen / Antti Niemi days...

I don't want to watch the 3rd period lol. I've seen this script play out often enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Starsfan posted:

taking me back to the Kari Lehtonen / Antti Niemi days...

I don't want to watch the 3rd period lol. I've seen this script play out often enough.

Well, they don't have the lead, so maybe they'll actually play a bit in the 3rd.

Think positive!

:suicide:

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 1 minute!
atleast the Oilers are losing again.

that sustains me.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Honka should not play for the rest of the game. The experiment is over, send him away.

Ben Bishop, I genuinely can't tell right now if he's not secretly Kari Lehtonen in disguise.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!
Sorry, Honka has too awesome a name. Dallas is going to have to keep on playing him every night.

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 1 minute!
i don't blame honka for either goal, he was "going the wrong way" while one of his line mates turned the puck over, I mean he should be entitled to assume his linemates aren't going to gently caress everything up or shovel the puck into his skates while he's rotating...

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Well I've yet to see any positives from him playing. A lot of that, to be fair to him, is not being allowed to play any minutes by his previous two coaches. Even when he has played though, I'm just not seeing what we were told Honka was going to be. He's been okay at best.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Hey now, Honka has like a solid 10 points over an 80 game career. Give him time.

E beard stick guy owns, FYI.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 1 minute!
man Heiskanen is soooo good