Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«89 »
Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006

What issue number is that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Big Bad Voodoo Lou posted:

What issue number is that?

Number five.

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006

Dawgstar posted:

Number five.

Thank you! I just read a review with more info, but beware, even the URL contains the massive spoiler, so don't mouse over it if you don't want to be spoiled.
https://screenrant.com/blue-beetle-...lain-dc-comics/

Interesting, because that character is on the cover of another comic coming out tomorrow, Terrifics #27, in a significant-looking guest appearance.

Jiro
Jan 12, 2004

Thank you! I just read a review with more info, but beware, even the URL contains the massive spoiler, so don't mouse over it if you don't want to be spoiled.
https://screenrant.com/blue-beetle-...lain-dc-comics/

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

et tu hootay

This makes the entire beginning of Infinite Crisis pointless lmao

Beerdeer
Apr 25, 2006
Big Dick McGee

BOOOOOOOOOO!

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006

Mr Hootington posted:

This makes the entire beginning of Infinite Crisis pointless lmao

How is he even alive after that? I know he showed up later in Forever Evil in the New 52, and then again in Rebirth, but have they ever reconciled or explained that?

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

et tu hootay

How is he even alive after that? I know he showed up later in Forever Evil in the New 52, and then again in Rebirth, but have they ever reconciled or explained that?

The story is erased I think lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta

Grimey Drawer

Nope! In Forever Evil, he's just a kid who's inheriting his father's business that Lex Luthor was about to buy out, until he didn't. There was no hint of anything Beetle related, I think he wears a blue shirt but that's as far as it goes. But that got wiped like so much other N52 garbage.

In Rebirth, he appears to tutor/help Jaime Reyes be Blue Beetle in kinda sorta a Bruce Wayne in Batman Beyond role, because they do show that his Blue Beetle career definitely happened, and he's got all his old gadgets, but he can't go actively do hero stuff because he has an undefined heart problem.

TwoPair fucked around with this message at 01:08 on May 27, 2020

«89 »