Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dishwasher
Dec 5, 2006

Congratulations on not getting fit in 2011!
A Crisis to bring back the pre-New 52 continuity incoming? Dope. I love how bad editorial choices are elaborated on in the actual stories as a way for DC to do self-therapy and fix their issues like too many universes by the 80s, the grim-dark tones, and now the ridding itself of all legacy characters to go back to the silver and bronze age status quos. The growing next generation was always the more interesting parts of DC, and I'm glad its returning. Throwing everything into the recycle bin, as a story tool, is something they do very well. But, maybe I'm not jaded on all this yet. :kiddo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dishwasher
Dec 5, 2006

It's really sad reading the first arc of Young justice '98 when Bart, Tim, and Connor find themselves in the old Justice League HQ and wonder if maybe they can be as great as the silver age. Like someone piping in at that moment and being "Two of you will be deader than gently caress and one of you may as well be, sorry!" could have created a new super villain trio and another Crisis because what happened to them is so, so cruel. :smith:

Dishwasher
Dec 5, 2006

The normal response to seeing what he just flew in on should be shock or revulsion. Superman should not have to cover his eyes because he's looking over the shoulder with a grin trying to get a peek because loving hell. This makes me wonder if this is a clue that this isn't actually Jon but....somebody else, regardless of what the oncoming backstory tries to say.