Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Blockhouse posted:

whoa hey what the gently caress are you talking about jessica fletcher like that for she almost exclusively took down rich murderers

Who did she turn them over to when they were caught?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Blockhouse posted:

she locked them in her basement and tortured them with hot fire pokers duh

wait maybe I'm thinking of something else

This is acceptable then.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

nunsexmonkrock posted:

You have never been a punk or goth before, haven't you? Whatever.

Goth, punk, you know what I mean. She's got very hot topic clothes on in a very similar fashion to Harley right down to the color scheme.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Roth posted:

The design similarities seem to end at girl and has bleached white skin

With a red top and light hair. I've seen Harley colored with her hair that light several times, it's a per artist thing. Also I'm not sure why everyone is going so hard on a post that was me just saying i got them confused for three seconds. If I knew it was going to be the Spanish Inquisition over this poo poo I just wouldn't have posted it. What the gently caress.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Roth posted:

We need a main character for the day

Let me at least post one of my trademark hot takes in that case.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Xelkelvos posted:

No one chooses their hot takes. The hot takes choose them.

Wait until you hear what I have to say about the Dutch. Subscribe to my podcast, freedom eagle radio, to learn more.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

nunsexmonkrock posted:

The problem is no goths or punks would be in hot topic. At least none of the real ones.

Yeah yeah and you're the only TRUE Scotsman, we all get it.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

The missing link...

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Roth posted:

Sometimes men and women like people of the same gender as them. Hope that helps, Rhyno.

Calling that a disaster seems pretty harsh to me. Tut tut.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Morrison's lantern was one of the biggest let downs in comics for me in years. I was expecting them to go hard like they did on Batman but there was just nothing special about it. I should check out Far Sector.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I remember the cover where he's arresting God. I don't remember anything in the issue itself.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Bruce Wayne is a billionaire. He almost certainly has voted a straight republican ticket his entire life, and not only voted for Trump but was photographed several times at parties with Trump, Clinton, and Epstein. He's not on the flight logs but Matches Malone is.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Was it delayed to remove the oral sex scenes he had planned?

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I believe Epic insists all the crossovers are "canon" now.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Anyone read Batman '89? Worth getting?

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I'm watching a YouTube video about how Supergirl in the silver age had a bunch of different costumes she switched between and that's a cool idea. I know they did a similar thing with Harley in her ongoing for a while. I would like to see this concept return. Maybe not for another lady, cause you kinda get into some "women be shopping" territory if every character you have owning more than one outfit is a lady. But just the idea of like "I wear this costume that's a bit different than my standard one during hot days in summer" or just cause is fun.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Dawgstar posted:

The Wasp was always another who had a lot of costumes she cycled through until a certain point, but she was also a fashion designer and probably was in the 'women be shopping' category until not too terribly long ago.

I've always been bummed they didn't use her in this capacity more. I remember it came up like, once in Bendis run? I would buy a comic that's like, an in universe guide to fashion written by the Wasp where it's all how she would do costumes for other heroes or whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

How Wonderful! posted:

The Hellfire Gala costumes were a ton of fun to me, and seemed like a bit hit with fans and creators, so yeah I'd buy this. Have her narrate with a little framing story and then just have a jam issue along the lines of Project Rooftop.

Yeah! Just get a bunch of artists and tell em to go nuts. Maybe you even do a gimmick thing where some of them are designed by actual designers?