Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

sorry if this is asked like five times a day, but I just got DC Universe (pretty much only to watch Batman: TAS and the family of shows that came from it) and realized it lets me read comics, too.

if I'm primarily interested in reading Batman and associated stories, where do I jump in? since different lines are published at the same time and are interconnected, I should be reading them in order, right? is there anywhere that lays out what to read and when in a sane way?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

why is it so hard to find a list of DC Comics in order of publication? I've decided just to begin reading Batfamily stuff post-Rebirth so I thought I'd try to find a list of comics in the order they were published and prune it to the books I'm interested in and basically everything I've found is someone else's bespoke list of trying to introduce people to DC Comics in general

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

from last page but Spider-Man doesn't kill his villains because he's so strong and fast that he can pull punches in his fights and win them. he's a much more vulnerable Superman. Batman doesn't have the same luxury, so it's a bigger deal for him as to why he doesn't make his life easier already

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

do people have an idea of what dumbass character will be revealed to be this mysterious Batman

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

BrianWilly posted:

The smashy weapon system was pretty fun. :colbert: Also the superspeed! Running up buildings!

I swear to god the Flash TV series drew a lot of their :goesfast: effects directly from that game

[Say][You]: poo poo