Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KTS
Jun 22, 2004

I wax my rocket every day!
I know it's bit of a dead thread but I dove headfirst into darts the past week and would love any beginner advice there is. Never played darts before or even watched darts but bought myself a a Gran Board 3s soft tip board, a few sets of cheap brass darts and some nicer tungsten darts that I'm now waiting on to arrive. I hung the board this weekend and have been playing a bit to get the feel but would love some tips/videos/guides etc for where to begin, practice aiming and throwing. So far I've been doing some 301 games and some count up games to try and practice but any help would be awesome. If anyone else has the Gran Board as well and wants to help me out in an actual game online that would be cool too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU