Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

Thats three of ours innit...to one of yours. You know mate I really think we ought to even up the average!
I hope I'm not a Jabroni?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
Going live now and starting in 15 minutes https://www.twitch.tv/iggy_igsen

Here's the match card again:
#1 The Ego (c) vs. Harmony Gray for the Jabroni Royale
#2 Great Maharaja vs. Manic Misanthrope vs. Undeddie Guerrero vs. Anna May
#3 Josef Dub vs. Guzma
#4 Fallout Boys vs. oRa 66
#5 Super Samio vs. Black (c) for the Bunny Title :3
#6 VACANT Open Challenge
#7 Team Skull vs. Wizards Not Allowed (c) for the Legion Tag Titles

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Damnit I missed it. Actually meant to watch this one live too.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Week 19: Seeing Triple (Twitch VOD)

Match Card and Results posted:

Week 19: Seeing Triple
This weekend will be the last show before our next PPV, InJustice. We got two No. 1 Contender's matches going on in addition to our usual madness.
We'll also see the debut of Josef Dub against the previously teased Guzma. Samio is getting destroyed by Black and Team Skull go for the Tag Titles!

#1 Jabroni Royale Deathmatch
The Ego (c) vs. Harmony Gray
This is getting depressing. Harmony defeats Ego with the Arachnid's Grip moments before the Explosion would have happened.

#2 Darkweight No. 1 Contender Match
Great Maharaja vs. Manic Misanthrope vs. Undeddie Guerrero vs. Anna May
Maharaja is out first, pinned by Anna May, next follows Undeddie, Submitted by Anna May and finally Manic, also submitted by Anna May. I guess this means's that Anna May deserves to challenge Angus for the Darkweight Title next week.

Scene: The Dash Rendars barge into the fun time that the Fun Gang was having to challenge them for a match. Dash is disguised as The El Chad again and accompanied by Fat Dash, but what's this? Dash Rendar enters the room and The El Chad is still there. What is this madness! Next week it will be The Fun Gang vs. three Dash Rendars. Though, one of them pretends to be The El Chad.

#3 Singles Match
Josef Dub vs. Guzma
Josef works the balls of Guzma but Guzma has Team Skull behind him and is able to take the win.

#4 Legion Tag No. Contender Match
Fallout Boys vs. oRa 66
Oh boy, I was hoping we didn't have to see a match like this but we finally had our first match that ended in a count-out. Mina was held outside while Doctor Mutant just kinda did his thing in the ring. Bafflingly, Mina freed herself in time but instead of going back into the ring she went to grab a weapon from under the ring to trash her captor with. Didn't quite work out.

#5 Bunny Championship :3
Super Samio vs. Black (c)
Rest in piss, Samio. It was nice knowing you. Black beats Samio. At least she managed to make it go over ten minutes by a single second. Which puts Samio in the Black Ten Minute Club.

Scene: Pantha just finished a workout session and is about to head home. But on the way out she encounters Suzan, her opponent for next week, who is about to challenge VACANT.

#6 VACANT Open Challenge
Suzan Blades vs. VACANT
It took a surprisingly long time for a knockdown to occur and when it happened it was Suzan, then Suzan again. Finally Suzan managed to knock down VACANT once. But she could not pull off the reverse sweep because she was knocked down by VACANT for a third and final time after that.

#7 Legion Tag Championships
Team Skull vs. Wizards Not Allowed (c)
These two teams really gave it their all. Team Skull even nearly won the match via DQ, which would have WNA retain. However, they managed not to pull the classic Fun Gang Blunder and won by submission in the end, becoming the new Legion Tag Champions by defeating the no longer undefeated WNA.

Never count out the FOB... by PublicOpinion

Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

Thats three of ours innit...to one of yours. You know mate I really think we ought to even up the average!
I think Josef can build from this. He didn't let himself down.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Week 20: IN JUSTICE

It's time for IN JUSTICE, our fifth PPV on Saturday.
We get a showcase of the kind of match we'll have at the tournament that we'll be having for the next month or two with Mr. Shakedown vs. A Mimic.
The Fun Gang goes against three entire Dash Rendars, but one of the pretends to be The El Chad.
Fomore gets their shot at Black's Bunny Title :3
And Pantha is attempting to defeat the defending Hellweight Champion, Suzan Blades.

Here's the full card:

The Ego (c) vs. Kayu Zakisaka

#2 Seven Deadly Pins Battle Royal
Jan Itor vs. Supreme Sadim vs. Plumeria vs. Inspector Jane vs. Kelsey Slaughter vs. Roy vs. Maya Northwind vs. Canada Alderman (c)

#3 Underworld Darkweight Championship
Anna May vs. Angus McMutton (c)

#4 Gruesome Fighting
Mr. Shakedown vs. A Mimic

#5 Singles Match
Apollo vs. Frederick Hope

#6 Elimination Tag Team Match
The Fun Gang vs. Three Dash Rendars???

#7 Bunny Championship :3
Fomore vs. Black (c)

#8 Legion Tag Championships
Fallout Boys vs. Team Skull (c)

#9 VACANT Open Challenge
Someone vs. VACANT

#10 Infernal Hellweight Championship
Pantha vs. Suzan Blades (c)

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

#1 The Ego (c) vs. Kayu Zakisaka for the Jabroni Royale
#2 Seven Deadly Pins Battle Royal feat. Canada 'Rosette' Alderman
#3 Anna May vs. Angus McMutton for the Darkweight Title
#4 Mr. Shakedown vs. A Mimic
#5 Apollo vs. Frederick Hope
#6 The Fun Gang vs. Three Dash Rendars???
#7 Fomore vs. Black (c) for the Bunny Title :3
#8 Fallout Boys vs. Team Skull (c) for the Legion Tag Titles
#9 VACANT Open Challenge
#10 Pantha vs. Suzan Blades (c) for the Hellweight Title

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Week 20: IN JUSTICE (Twitch VOD)

Week 20: IN JUSTICE

It's time for IN JUSTICE, our fifth PPV on Saturday.
We get a showcase of the kind of match we'll have at the tournament that we'll be having for the next month or two with Mr. Shakedown vs. A Mimic.
The Fun Gang goes against three entire Dash Rendars, but one of the pretends to be The El Chad.
Fomore gets their shot at Black's Bunny Title :3
And Pantha is attempting to defeat the defending Hellweight Champion, Suzan Blades.

Here's the full card:

The Ego (c) vs. Kayu Zakisaka
I... I can't believe it. Ego somehow wins.

#2 Seven Deadly Pins Battle Royal
Jan Itor vs. Supreme Sadim vs. Plumeria vs. Inspector Jane vs. Kelsey Slaughter vs. Roy vs. Maya Northwind vs. Canada Alderman (c)
Sadim was in from the start with the champ, even managed to eliminated the champ and make it all the way to the end, only to be eliminated by Jan, who is the new 7DP champion.

#3 Underworld Darkweight Championship
Anna May vs. Angus McMutton (c)
Anna May danced way too much so Angus took the win... or perhaps Anna didn't dance enough...

#4 Gruesome Fighting
Mr. Shakedown vs. A Mimic
These matches typically don't last long but this one went over ten minutes before Shakedown could knock out Mimic.

Showdown Tournament Block Announcement

#5 Singles Match
Apollo vs. Frederick Hope
Apollo gives it a valiant effort against Freddie but even though he hits his Spiral Powerbomb twice Freddie comes back and manages to pin Apollo without even landing the Last Hope

#6 Elimination Tag Team Match
The Fun Gang vs. Three Dash Rendars???
This is the Darkest Timeline. The Dash Rendars win after only The El Chad is elimnated from their side.

Fomore vs. Black (c)
Fomore gave Black a run for his money, always denying him his most devastating moves and is even able to defeat Black and become the new Bunny Champion :3

Fallout Boys vs. Team Skull (c)
The FOB beat down Team Skull to a point where some viewers thought it was one sided. But Team Skull got their key offense in and eventually defeated the FOB via Submission.

#9 VACANT Open Challenge
The Great Maharaja vs. VACANT
Maharaja's second attempt at defeating VACANT, this time in a barbed wire cage. The cage, actually did not get any use, though. VACANT defeats Maharaja in exactly ten minutes.

#10 Infernal Hellweight Championship
Pantha vs. Suzan Blades (c)
It is Pantha's Justice vs. the undefeated (except VACANT) Suzan Blades. In the earlier stages of the Match Suzan got Pantha mostly scouted, reversing her hurancanrana attempts into powerbombs repeatedly. But then... Suzan is spiked straight on her head! And again, and again, and finally for the win! We have a new Champion!

And starting next week we'll begein our Showdown Tournament, held in a dodecagon. The exact order of matches is yet to be decided but the brackets are as follows

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
The camera crew is outside of the League of Dash's dressing room. The door opens and Fat Dash steps into the hallway.

Hey, you're here! The other Dash and The El Chad aren't here at the moment. I know, I'm sorry. It was Dash's idea to do this promo here, but I don't know where he is. Hopefully they get here soon.

Fat Dash looks down the hallway and back to the cameras.

I'll tell you what I'm sick of, though: being called "Fat" Dash. I'm Dash Rendar! No qualifier. No adjective. Just Dash. If you're going to call me Fat Dash Rendar, at least call "him" Thin Dash Rendar.

Not Fat Dash is contemplating.

No, no... this is better: call me Dash Rendar the Larger. It's, uh, more grandiose. Plus, that makes "him" Dash Rendar the Smaller. He'll hate that.

Dash Rendar the Larger looks at his wrist communicator's time setting.

Where the hell are they?

No, I know where they are. They ALWAYS wind up back there. I have no idea what draws them to that place. It's like some sort of beacon for assholes that compels them to go there.
Look, if Vacation Skeleton is watching, I'm sorry!

Dash Rendar the Larger goes back into the League of Dash's dressing room.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
The camera crew is walking down the OHPW hallways. They come up to Vacation Skeleton's dressing room. The door is ajar. They enter and find Dash Rendar sitting back in a La-Z-Boy drinking some sort of alcoholic concoction out of a fishbowl.

Ah! You made it. Good!
I was wondering when you were going to show up...

Dash gestures his arms around the room.

I'm afraid the other members of the League of Dash aren't here. Fat Dash is bad at directions, it seems, and The El Chad has always been a bit of a lone wolf anyway.

He slurps loudly from the fishbowl.

Anyways, with the recent successes of the League of Dash, I figured I'd say this: it's off, IGgy. The feud. It's over. I don't care anymore. I don't NEED you. I have my own crew now and we kick rear end. 95% match ratings? We're goddamn moneymakers, IGgy. This is what you get. This is what you get for not returning my phone calls. This is what you get for ignoring my texts. This is what you get for closing your blinds and pretending I'm not there when I show up outside your bedroom window blasting kicking rad tunes on my Blutooth speaker in the middle of the night!

Dash is a bit worked up now. He takes another loud slurping gulp from the fishbowl.

So yeah, no more feud. All is forgiven, IGgy. I hope you didn't mind that I helped myself to your alcohol cabinet as a little "thank you" gift.

Dash falls quiet and stares off into space for a minute. He blinks as if he had forgotten the camera crew was there and only just realized they hadn't left.

Oh, that's it. The IGgy feud is off. Leave me now.

The camera crew leaves Dash be in Vacation Skeleton's dressing room.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
The camera crew is walking through the halls of the OHPW when they are ambushed by The El Chad.

Digiorno, camarades! It is I, The El Chad! And I have muy, muy things to'a say!

The El Chad strikes a pose.

Zees IGgy IGsen is un bâtard maléfique. Does he really think zat ze magnifico The El Chad is Dash Rendar? Poppycock!

The El Chad points at the camera.

How dare you, good sir, how dare! You have ze hubris to call The El Chad a Dash Rendar!? And ze hubris to list moi as "Dash"!??

At this point, The El Chad takes on a menacing tone.

Eetsa on, IGgy IGsen. Let is be known that theesa is the start of una bombad feud between youse'n I. Prepare to say "Dasvidanya" to zine compatriots. Capeesh?! Da El Chad is out! Auf wiedersehen!!

The El Chad storms off, tearing a poster off a wall to reveal a hole and disappearing down it.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

OHPW - Week 21: I'm Not Evil [SHOWDOWN A-Block Day 1]
It's time to begin the Showdown Tournament on Saturday!

This week we'll only do the first round of A-Block Matches. These MMA style matches are shorter than normal matches so there's a larger number of matches on the card. If this turns out to be too much I'll probably. Try to do fewer matches in coming weeks. But for now this is good.

Aside from that we'll have a regularly scheduled action. DCB is getting another shot at avoiding the Jabroni after Ego's legendary reign ended last week when Kayu lost to him.

Sadim will challenge for the Bunny Title and Freddie Hope is going for the Darkweight Title this week.

Kayu Zakisaka (c) vs. DivineCoffeeBinge

#2 Five-Way
Muscle Wizard vs. Zoltan vs. Lemuel vs. Pine Appel vs. Josef Dub

#3 Showdown Tournament A-Block Night 1
Boob Marley vs. King Skeleton

#4 Showdown Tournament A-Block Night 1
Hobo One Kevodki vs. HazMatt

#5 Showdown Tournament A-Block Night 1
Grace Thoruson vs. Harmony Gray

#6 Tag Team Match
oRa 66 vs. Wizards Not Allowed

The Supreme Sadim vs. Fomore (c)

#8 VACANT Open Challenge
Someone vs. VACANT

#9 Underworld Darkweight Championship
Freddie Hope vs. Angus McMutton (c)

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

#1 Kayu Zakisaka (c) vs. DivineCoffeeBinge for the Jabroni Royale
#2 Muscle Wizard vs. Zoltan vs. Lemuel vs. Pine Appel vs. Josef Dub
#3 Boob Marley vs King Skeleton (SD-A1)
#4 Hobo One Kevodki vs. HazMatt (SD-A1)
#5 Grace Thoruson vs. Harmony Gray (SD-A1)
#6 oRa 66 vs. Wizards Not Allowed
#7 The Supreme Sadim vs. Fomore (c)
#8 VACANT Open Challenge
#9 Freddie Hope vs. Angus McMutton (c)

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Week 21: I'm Not Evil (Twich VOD)

IGgy IGsen posted:

OHPW - Week 21: I'm Not Evil [SHOWDOWN A-Block Day 1]
It's time to begin the Showdown Tournament on Saturday!

This week we'll only do the first round of A-Block Matches. These MMA style matches are shorter than normal matches so there's a larger number of matches on the card. If this turns out to be too much I'll probably. Try to do fewer matches in coming weeks. But for now this is good.

Aside from that we'll have a regularly scheduled action. DCB is getting another shot at avoiding the Jabroni after Ego's legendary reign ended last week when Kayu lost to him.

Sadim will challenge for the Bunny Title and Freddie Hope is going for the Darkweight Title this week.

Kayu Zakisaka (c) vs. DivineCoffeeBinge
DCB proves that she's outgrown the Jabroni and takes the win against Kayu. Poor Kayu.

Scene: A press conference is held after Pantha's title win but instead of asking real questions they grill her about the possibility of her becoming evil at some point.

#2 Five-Way
Muscle Wizard vs. Zoltan vs. Lemuel vs. Pine Appel vs. Josef Dub
Pine Appel is able to get the win by pinning Zoltan via submission, however, the ref had gone down just before and could not check on multiple submissions. So Maybe a ref bump actually mattered? Who knows?

#3 Showdown Tournament A-Block Night 1
Boob Marley vs. King Skeleton
Even though Boob got in the Sunken Chest multiple times, he could not win with the move... instead he knocked King Skelly out.

#4 Showdown Tournament A-Block Night 1
Hobo One Kevodki vs. HazMatt
HazMatt has the early match under control but Hobo mounts an aggressive comeback and knocks out Matt.

#5 Showdown Tournament A-Block Night 1
Grace Thoruson vs. Harmony Gray
After their more drawn out bout a few months back we get a shockingly quick victory by Harmony. It was a very intense match, though.

#6 Tag Team Match
oRa 66 vs. Wizards Not Allowed
WNA won after murdering Palpatine. First doing a Lucha Top Rope stomp followed by the clown filly thing which destroyed Palpy's will to get back up.

The Supreme Sadim vs. Fomore (c)
Sadim sure did everything in his power to get Fomore down for the count or to make them tap, but Fomore did not give in and won via a really hard headbutt.

#8 VACANT Open Challenge
Team Skull Grunt Blue vs. VACANT
Surprisingly many people voted for Blue to be in, but in the end he became just another Victim. For the first time in a long time, someone failed to answer the 10-Count. And it took less than ten minutes too.

#9 Underworld Darkweight Championship
Freddie Hope vs. Angus McMutton (c)
And it's time for our main event! Freddie and Angus had a war and the fact that the game only gave it a rating of 99% is a crime. Woulda been 100% in the Tokyo Dome! In any case, this match was great and in the end Freddie hit the Last Hope and got Angus down for the 1-2-3

After the first round for the A-Block of the Tournament our brackets look like this:

Naturally, since the B-Block hasn't had any matches yet, I'm omitting that one. But just believe me when I say there's nothing interesting to see there yet.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Sad I missed it this time around.

Hattie Masters
Aug 29, 2012

COMICS CRIMINAL
Grimey Drawer
: Oh yeah! Finally, Freddie's back in a title position in the one of the greatest wrestling promotions in the... Multiverse? Honestly I have no idea how I even got here. But that's not important.

Some people say that the Underworld Darkweight title is a lesser title, but the way I see it, in the world of wrestling there are no lesser titles, only lesser wrestlers who don't appreciate the position they are in!

Now, to answer some questions y'all at home might have!

Why did I grab a chair in that last match? Simple: Hardcore wrestling is still Wrestling, All Wrestling is Good Wrestling, and Harcore Wrestling includes hitting people with chairs.

Why did I keep throwing Angus onto the floor? The man came down saying he was the Butcher of Hope. To me, that seemed like a pretty direct insult and threat, and when you do that, You get thrown on the goddamn floor.

Why did I use so many 80's style wrestling moves in the previous match? I heard someone a while back call me a cut-rate Macho Man Randy Savage. Don't get me wrong, I have a lot of respect for the Macho Man, but if people gonna call me a flashy, hammy 80's wrestler then I'm gonna show them that I can wrestle like that and still win my matches. Besides, 80's Wrestling is still Wrestling, and All Wrestling is Good Wrestling.

So, as a final statement: Anyone who wants my title is welcome to come and try to get it. But if you don't give me one Hell of a match, I'm going to be coming right back after you, so that the next person can get it properly.

Freddie isn't a cut-rate Macho Man he's a cut-rate Mick Foley :ssh:

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

OHPW - Week 22: Cheering for the Heels

This Saturday we continue the Showdown Tournament with the first round of the B Block.
Aside from that we got Guzma going for the Bunny Title and the Dash Rendars somehow getting a shot at Tag Team Gold. This is the darkest timeline.

Kayu Zakisaka (c) vs. A Mimic

#2 Three-Way
Manic Misanthrope vs. Super Samio vs. Rick Wreckage

#3 Showdown Tournament B-Block Round 1
Cheese Pietzza vs. Weeb Weaver

#4 Showdown Tournament B-Block Round 1
Ryu vs. N-T Punk

#5 Showdown Tournament B-Block Round 1
Cocademon vs. Malfest Goat-Monster

#6 Singles Match
Harley Havik vs. Undeddie Guerrero

Guzma vs. Fomore (c)

#8 VACANT Open Challenge
Someone vs. VACANT

#9 Legion Duo Tag Championships
Two Out of Three Dash Rendars vs. Team Skull (c)

IGgy IGsen fucked around with this message at 18:48 on Jun 19, 2019

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
:getin:

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

They lost to the skull grunts once, they'll lose again.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
El Chad experienced no such loss. it'll depend on which Dashes fight--and which Dash interferes ringside!

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

#1 Kayu Zakisaka (c) vs. A Mimic for the Jabroni Royale
#2 Manic Misanthrope vs. Super Samio vs. Rick Wreckage
#3 Cheese Pietzza vs. Weeb Weaver (SD-B1)
#4 Ryu vs. N-T Punk (SD-B1)
#5 Cocademon vs. Malfest Goat-Monster (SD-B1)
#6 Harley Havik vs. Undeddie Guerrero
#7 Guzma vs. Fomore (c) for the Bunny Title :3
#8 VACANT Open Challenge
#9 Dash Rendars vs. Team Skull (c) for the Legion Tag Titles

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

OHPW - Week 22: Cheering for the Heels (Twitch VOD)

OHPW - Week 22: Cheering for the Heels

This Saturday we continue the Showdown Tournament with the first round of the B Block.
Aside from that we got Guzma going for the Bunny Title and the Dash Rendars somehow getting a shot at Tag Team Gold. This is the darkest timeline.

Kayu Zakisaka (c) vs. A Mimic
This match threatened to reach the Explosion... and then it did. Normally one person just collapses afterward but this time this wasn't the case and the match ended by Mimic getting in a Stormbreaker and pinning Kayu after the Explosion.

#2 Three-Way
Manic Misanthrope vs. Super Samio vs. Rick Wreckage
While everyone had a strong showing the one who took the W was none other than Manic.

#3 Showdown Tournament B-Block Round 1
Cheese Pietzza vs. Weeb Weaver
This match was surprisingly submission heavy but it ended via KO after Weeb kicked Pietzza in the head.

#4 Showdown Tournament B-Block Round 1
Ryu vs. N-T Punk
Lotsa puncing in this one. But Ryu os the better puncher. So he won.

#5 Showdown Tournament B-Block Round 1
Cocademon vs. Malfest Goat-Monster
MGM is the clear favorite in this tournament with Cocademon having a distant No. 2 spot. So imagine the surprise wan Cocademon actually defeated the Goat-Monster.

Scene: A "Meeting Freddie Hope" segment in which Freddie tells us a bit about himself and is also asked about his former friend and rival Flamander, who's been notably absent.

#6 Singles Match
Harley Havik vs. Undeddie Guerrero
This promised to be an all-out war but then Undeddie hit the Frog Splash after about six minutes and didn't even have to go for the pin because Harley was out cold.

Guzma vs. Fomore (c)
A match with a lot of back and forth ending with the submission heavy Fomore being locked into a Bosto Crab from Guzma, and tapping out.

#8 VACANT Open Challenge
Doctor Mutant vs. VACANT
Rest in peace, Doc.

#9 Legion Duo Tag Championships
Two Out of Three Dash Rendars vs. Team Skull (c)
The Dashes gave it two thirds of what they had (El Chad and Fat Dash) while the Grunts gave it all they had (Pink and Blue) so naturally, they won the match and are still the Legion Tag Champions.

And here we have the current standings of the Showdown Tournament:

There really isn't too much to say about this right now since we're still a bit removed from any possible elimination scenario. However, from the looks of it B-Block seems to be more upset heavy. But this was just one round, which is not indicative of anything. Things might still get turned on their heads completely.

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

Dash Rendar posted:

El Chad experienced no such loss. it'll depend on which Dashes fight--and which Dash interferes ringside!

:smug:

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
someone message me when there is a Samus involved and/or actual twitter beef.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

The match was billed as "Two Out of Three Dash Rendars", so this was clearly not what was promised. The El Chad is not a Dash Rendar; he is The El Chad! This was an unfair handicap in favour of Team Skull. The El Chad put on a good show--as did the Dashes (we always do, you're welcome IGgy)--but he's not a Dash. As well as we get along, there just wasn't that synergy that was needed. Team Skull may have technically won, but it was a hollow victory. The Dashes are the real champions here, victims of IGgy's bad booking. If Team Skull have any integrity, they'll cede the championship to The El Chad and Fat Dash. We look forward to a positive outcome, but I'm not going to hold my breathe. In fact, here's a preemptive "I'm not angry, just disappointed"--

Team Skull? I just want you to know, I'm not angry, just disappointed.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
Also, Dash the Larger pulling off a Shadows of the Empire finisher is sublime.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Week 23: Booking It

Time for our go-home for NO SHOW the only show that's about not being a show.
We'll settle on a Contender for the Hellweight Title. Angus, who previously narrowly failed to be the first Hellweight Champion and Mr. Shakedown who narrowly failed to become the second Hellweight Champion will go one on one. Aside from that we continue the Showdown Tournament and we'll witness Seven Deadly Pins!

Kayu Zakisaka (c) vs. Palpatine

#2 Tag Team Match
School of Slam vs. Lawful Good

#3 Showdown Tournament - A-Block Round 2
Harmony Gray vs. King Skeleton

#4 Showdown Tournament - A-Block Round 2
Boob Marley vs. MazMatt

#5 Showdown Tournament - A-Block Round 2
Hobo One Kevodki vs. Grace Thoruson

#6 Hellweight No. 1 Contender Match
Angus McMutton vs. Mr. Shakedown

Roy vs. Guzma (c)

#8 VACANT Open Challenge
Someone vs. VACANT

#9 Seven Deadly Pins
Josef Dub vs. Vacation Skeleton vs. The El Chad vs. Black vs. George Cluwney vs. Mina Park vs. IGgy IGsen vs. Jan Itor (c)

Herr Tog posted:

someone message me when there is a Samus involved and/or actual twitter beef.

I mean, we had a Samus in the predecessor of this. She was quite the hoss. Since it's kind of not a original character you COULD submit her again.

Then again, I kinda prefer original characters over someone literally from a movie/video game/whatever.

IGgy IGsen fucked around with this message at 00:58 on Jun 27, 2019

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

#1 Kayu Zakisaka vs. Palpatine for the Jabroni Royale
#2 School of Slam vs. Lawful Good
#3 Harmony Gray (2) vs. King Skeleton (0) - SD-A2
#4 Boob Marley (2) vs. HazMatt (0) - SD-A2
#5 Hobo One Kevodki (2) vs. Grace Thoruson (0) - SD-A2
#6 Angus McMutton vs. Mr. Shakedown
#7 Roy vs. Guzma (c) for the Bunny Title :3
#8 VACANT Open Challenge
#9 Seven Deadly Pins feat. Jan Itor (c)

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

OHPW - Week 23: Booking It - (Twitch VOD)

Week 23: Booking It

Time for our go-home for NO SHOW the only show that's about not being a show.
We'll settle on a Contender for the Hellweight Title. Angus, who previously narrowly failed to be the first Hellweight Champion and Mr. Shakedown who narrowly failed to become the second Hellweight Champion will go one on one. Aside from that we continue the Showdown Tournament and we'll witness Seven Deadly Pins!

Kayu Zakisaka (c) vs. Palpatine
Palpy was very rude in this one and unfortunately won the match. It was a dark day.

#2 Tag Team Match
School of Slam vs. Lawful Good
The School of Slam defeat the cops. It was a good day.

Scene: Harley and Apollo awkwardly challenge each other to a duel.

#3 Showdown Tournament - A-Block Round 2
Harmony Gray vs. King Skeleton
More Tournament action and Harmony becomes the first participant to reach 4 points!

#4 Showdown Tournament - A-Block Round 2
Boob Marley vs. MazMatt
Boob being the No. 2 Seed and Matt being the No. 3 this is somewhat of a slight upset as Matt wins this one.

#5 Showdown Tournament - A-Block Round 2
Hobo One Kevodki vs. Grace Thoruson
And now we have the top seed vs. the bottom seed. And guess what. This is a big upset. Grace manages to defeat the one who defeated VACANT.

#6 Hellweight No. 1 Contender Match
Angus McMutton vs. Mr. Shakedown
Given that this is for the No. 1 Contendership for the top title it's no surprise that even someone as dominant as Mr. Shakedown needed a couple tries to defeat Angus.

Roy vs. Guzma (c)
Ah, yes, the Nintendo Match. Of course, the player character wins over the NPC here. Roy rolls up Guzma for the win.

Scene: IGgy tries to convince himself and the audience that calling a wrestling show No Show and booking Alberto El Patron on it is somehow not the worst idea of all time.

#8 VACANT Open Challenge
Rick Wreckage vs. VACANT
Rick is here to avenge Doc. And boy does he get close... both to defeating VACANT and to lasting more than ten minutes. Close, but not quite. Rick becomes another victim.

#9 Seven Deadly Pins
Josef Dub vs. Vacation Skeleton vs. The El Chad vs. Black vs. George Cluwney vs. Mina Park vs. IGgy IGsen vs. Jan Itor (c)
This one was pure chaos for a bit longer than usual, but it ended with former champ Vacation Skeleton and current champ Jan Itor being the last people in the match. However, Jan is no longer the current 7DP Champ. Instead Vacation Skeleton is now two time Seven Deadly Pins Champion.

And here we have the current standings of the tournament.
Next week the B-Block will have its second round

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Good old Sheev. He’s been blown up so many times now, he’s literally developed an immunity to it.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

nine-gear crow posted:

Good old Sheev. He’s been blown up so many times now, he’s literally developed an immunity to it.

I mean, this has been a big beat of Palpatine's story in LPFWA Season 3 so I'm glad Fire Pro Wrestling respects our canon.

He's exploded before. No big deal.

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

Mike the Interview Imp: This is Interviewer Mike of OHPW here with Guzma and my god what the gently caress just happened?

Whadda you mean "What just happened?" What are you, blind!? ARCEUS!

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Week 24: NO SHOW

This Saturday it is time for NO SHOW the sixth PPV of OHPW. Now our calendar is a little weird, but this means half a kayfabe year for the show! (In reality it's more like 168 days, which the savvy among you will know is less than half a year, but the real half-year show would not happen to fall on a PPV, so....)

In any case, we got a loaded card. 13 matches! This might seem a lot, and it is. However it's also less than it first appears. At least in terms of total runtime. Unless one or two run abnormally long...

We got Josef Dub sneaking his way into the Jabroni Royale match! We did not think this would happen but he got eliminated almost ten minutes before everyone else in the 7DP match. Speaking of: A couple returning challengers in the Seven Deadly Pins Battle Royal! Pine Appel most notably, who had a war the last time they were in a 7DP with Vacation Skeleton.

The Showdown Tournament continues with more B-Block match-ups! I could have had both blocks in there but don't you think that's a lot of matches already?
Harley challenged Apollo to a duel, which made Apollo angry enough to challenge Harley to a duel. So now we have duel! Palpy will challenge Freddie for the Darkweight Title. He is, of course, expected to lose. But people! The most important match is the one with the guest stars that have zero stakes in OHPW! I have secured us Alberto El Patron for NO SHOW! CM Punk will also be there making his return to wrestling? What a world to live in! The match will also feature Dante from the Devil May Cry Series!

And after that we got some throwaway match for our most prestigious title. Who's the champ again? Pantha? Wait, someone beat Suzan? Ah well, she'll defend against Mr. Shakedown.

Expected run-time - 2:30 hours

Kayu Zakisaka (c) vs. Josef Dub

#2 Seven Deadly Pins
Pine Appel vs. Anna May vs. Manic Misanthrope vs. Guzma vs. A Mimic vs. Fomore vs. Great Maharaja vs. Vacation Skeleton (c)

#3 Bunny Championship
Undeddie Guererro vs. Roy (c)

#4-6 Showdown Tournament B-Block Round 2
N-T Punk vs. Cocademon
Ryu vs. Weeb Weaver
Cheese Pietzza vs. Malfest Goat-Monster

#7 Landmine Deathmatch
Kelsey Slaughter vs. Nawt A Robutt

School of Slam vs. Team Skull (c)

#9 Singles Match
Harley Havik vs. Apollo

#10 Underworld Darkweight Championship
Palpatine vs. Freddie Hope (c)

#11 VACANT Open Challenge
Someone vs. VACANT

#12 Special Singles Match
Alberto El Patron??? vs. CM Punk???

#13 Infernal Hellweight Championship
Mr. Shakedown vs. Pantha (c)

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

You're just trying to get ways to make me continue the Zandig promo with the Guzma booking.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company
If match #12 doesn't end up being IGgy in a sombrero versus DCB wearing straightedge X's on her hands I will be sad for what could have been

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

DivineCoffeeBinge posted:

If match #12 doesn't end up being IGgy in a sombrero versus DCB wearing straightedge X's on her hands I will be sad for what could have been

You should be on the booking team.

Because no, what we'll get will be much more boring. It's two ex-WWE guys having a match.

Manic_Misanthrope posted:

You're just trying to get ways to make me continue the Zandig promo with the Guzma booking.
I was gonna do that next week and put him in a match with five other people.

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

He's already in with 7

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Manic_Misanthrope posted:

He's already in with 7

Look, you can't reference the Zandig promo and then be like this!

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

You could book him in a deathmatch?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

Josef is horrible. He is also a failure. I don't know if this is funny or sad?

Hopefully he'll defeat his opponent in the Jabroni Royale match.