Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

New year new dogs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

Sharpest Crayon posted:

Alternate dimension Jhonny 5-aces, I see. Just missing the bulge. Looking good though! I'm particularly impressed by the green glare on the glasses, telling me he's got the special coating on his expensive almost-frameless glasses.

Have you given any thought to how long you're gonna keep going with dogs? I mean. Cats. Bunnies. Just sayin'.

Here's a neural blowout:

I would like to at the very least reach 1000 drawings which I might some time this year. In general I kinda just want to keep doing daily drawings for as long as I possibly can.

Also here dog.

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

Isabellemont

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

Hi! I've been drawing a bunch off and on while I went on vacation!

Here's some things I made as gifts for friends!

Here's some stuff I drew while I was at AGDQ!

And here's some things I drew so I could get back caught up on things!

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

https://twitter.com/rainbowfission/status/1086743335417667585

my buddy Superfly fucked around with this message at 23:20 on Jan 19, 2019

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

hello i draw

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

Fish Noise posted:

I kept seeing this around and "wait where have I seen this style before I SHOULD KNOW THIS" and now

I'm so sorry.

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

yeah dogs are cool ;^)

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

Crocobile posted:

MY GOODNESS what a good mail pup. I love how sturdy he is, and gosh that isometric perspective is great! The color-scheme is also super pleasing.

Thank you! Half the reason why I love the dotpict app is because the palettes given out by the devs are really good and fun to puzzle out how to make the best of.

Also there's an indie game coming out called draw dog so I had to draw a dog of draw dog.

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

Squidtamer DA posted:

Is that a drawing of Curious Zelda by any chance? Either way, that cat is adorable!

It is, thank you I love how that cat is just always looking like they're freaked out.

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

Al ! posted:

looking forward to your wikihow article

I'd loving love to get a job drawing pictures for wikihow, please pay me to make garbage nonsense pictures.

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

I remembered the cream of the crop video and had to draw it again.

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

That last pixel art drawing might be my favorite thing I made with the dotpict app, I've been missing doing sorta more detailed isometric stuff like that.

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

Shinmera posted:

Are you perhaps watching Vinny?

Yeah I got back into watching him recently!

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

Also here's a cait sith.

my buddy Superfly fucked around with this message at 22:39 on Feb 18, 2019

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

Always behind on art, always playing art catch up.

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

I'm enjoying drawing overly complex armor stuff right now so I drew my destiny lady.

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

IronSaber posted:

I love how I can identify every individual armor piece on your Titan: Scatterhorn Helm, Tangled Web Gauntlets, Tangled Web Plate, Mimetic Savior Legs (?) and a Mark I forget the name of.

Wow nice yeah, that really just shows how well designed a lot of stuff in destiny is! Yeah I just super loved that helmet I got and wanted to find a reason to draw my character.

Now it's time for devil may cry fan art though!

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

Hi I like that new devil may cry game so I had a bunch of dumb ideas for drawing V.

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

Kinda had an art block for a bit so I'm working on getting caught up now.

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

Dogssssssssssssssssssssss

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

I got aseprite while it was on sale, it's pretty alright but has some real weird quirks and annoying things it changes to my normal shortcuts.

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011