Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do u love shield hero
Yeah I hate women
I think I may
I doubt it
It's poo poo from an rear end mate
View Results

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf
I just watched a few episodes of this and the whole slave-with-stockholm-syndrome thing is gross. It's like Ancient Magus Bride.

Dear Japan: please stop giving slave owners redemption arcs

Also I saw crunchy pushing lots of How Not To Summon A Demon Lord ads, but I haven't seen any ads for this show yet.

SpartanIvy fucked around with this message at 08:00 on Feb 2, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf
Start of Episode 5:

"Welp at least the slavery aspect is gone, this should be less bad now"
*girl gets slave collar put back on*
:shepface:

End of Episode 5:

"Really liking this bird creature"
*bird turns into loli*
:shepicide:

In regards to ball creatures, I think of it this way: I will step on cockroaches all day but if one starts flying at me in the middle of a fist fight you bet your rear end I'm screaming and running away

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf
If anyone watches Gigguk on YouTube he released a video that had this work of art in it

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf
Fat chicken character can transform between a loli and fat chicken. Fat chicken form is definitely better. Also the protagonist had a slave control mark put on her against her will but she's kinda okay with it after the fact it seems.

Somehow that's still considerably less hosed up than raccoon girls story.

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf

Don't waste your time with this video, she doesn't even turn into an underage slave girl.

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf
It was a bold creative direction, but Vic Mignogna voicing every character just works.

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf

Surely this was done ironically....right?

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf
Sounds like someone needs an obedience slave crest etched into them

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf

Can someone please make a wiki article about naming loving stories better for these 'authors' to read? Or are they paid by the letter?

quote:

I Chose to Leave Because I Was Threatened with Expulsion from the Party Unless I Became the Sex Slave of the Female Hero (Onna yūsha ni jibun no seidorei ni naranai to party wo tsuihō suru to odosareta no de ridatsu wo sentaku shimasu)

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf
The best isekai has already been made and that's the one where the big bad of another world gets reincarnated into ours and works at a McDonald's.

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf
There's a new, even bigger birb. Somehow it's not a slave yet.

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf
I just saw that Shield Hero is getting 2 more seasons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf
I saw on a Funimation news post that Shield Hero is joining Isekai Quartet (Quintet) season 2. :negative: