Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do u love shield hero
Yeah I hate women
I think I may
I doubt it
It's poo poo from an rear end mate
View Results

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Mash is good imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Space Flower posted:

let us remember the real shield hero, a farming bot created by a money-laundering group in china who found sentience

I miss log horizon.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Final Fantasy Unlimited had a decent OP and ED. I remember them vividly.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
It's too bad .hack wouldn't work now anyway. As mysterious and interesting the first four games/SIGN were, GU was simple shonen stuff that tried really hard and failed to recreate that mystery vibe. I hold a torch for the franchise, but playing through Last Recode on the ps4 has been an eye opening experience.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Bring back El Hazard, the veteran of the isekai genre, imo

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Ardeem posted:

Okay, I'm very disappointed that I didn't know about this and it didn't get funded.

Evil wizard who can't grow a beard is exactly aesthetic that Jinnai would grow into.

Jinnai I still love you, you bastard of a man

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Sharkopath posted:

The hero of Turkish Wrestling is every turkish wrestler already because they are also my heroes.

I would like to subscribe to your newsletter. I like your ideas.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
It's an isekai cause the kids fell into/were lead by the female lead into the magic fantasy land. Um...and there's a dude in white with a sword. And the bad guys were....small? poo poo, I'm drawing a blank past that. Ah well, the music was fun at least.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I will never understand how people can see the countless jokes of "she looks 8 but she's really 8000" and just....ignore it. Short answer is they're all pedos, long answer involves them being dumb. Both answers are depressing.

Let the animal girl be, cheesy pete.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Mordaedil posted:

Free girls from slavery imo

Hot take, but hell, I'll agree

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Sharkopath posted:

Hero of Ramming Speed on Unicycles.

Uniracers, but for mature audiences.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

This is a good image

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
The Hero of being so self deprecating opponents feel bad and walk away

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Pierson posted:

Those Who Hunt Elves was a good isekai because they have a tank.

:hmmyes:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

drilldo squirt posted:

The world they are sent to is always a game world they spent a lot of time in, and are exceptional in. Isekai, is the fantasy, of that being your real life.

Give me a series where a dingus gets sent to FFXI, where his junk gets stomped on every step of the way.

"But I know this game! I have strats!"

"I don't think it cares.:madmax:"

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

drilldo squirt posted:

I'm reading it already, it's actually ok.

Gonna.....need a name for that one

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

drilldo squirt posted:

Final Fantasy, lost stranger.

:doh:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I don't know who tobuscus is, but it sounds awful

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I think you're being a bit too rough on Bulma. She is the voice of reason 90% of the time, and the only reason she appears as bitchy as you say has to do with the fact that Goku went from being the dumbest kid she ever met to being a member of an alien race that seems to have said stupidity in their DNA. If the fate of the world rested on the shoulders of "man who just likes to fight because it is fun to him," and his team of similarly broken brained muscle friends, I would be freaking out a lot as well.

Bulma could have been treated better, sure, but by the time you get to Super you get a far better glimpse of who she is. Yes, she is still a mother and wife, but she is still Bulma Briefs and she will not put up with your dumb poo poo. She mouths off to a God of destruction for ruining her birthday. Bulma owns.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Namtab posted:

I feel that the dragon ball z thread would benefit more from these roasting hot takes

I'll just see myself out.:smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Death to the internet and everyone on it.

It's been an honor posting with yall, but this is for the best.