Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do u love shield hero
Yeah I hate women
I think I may
I doubt it
It's poo poo from an rear end mate
View Results

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010

Cuntellectual posted:

what is that?

https://mangadex.org/title/29329/itai-no-wa-iya-nanode-bougyo-ryoku-ni-kyokufuri-shitai-to-omoimasu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010
That's Everworld, which I definitely only read because it was by KA Applegate.

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010

doomrider7 posted:

I find that "somehow" part in the last one to be kind of depressing given the idea that worse than Shield Hero is possible. Like, YIKES.

Re:Monster has a protagonist isekai'd into a goblin. He does the only sensible thing and proceeds to build rape farms.

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010

Creamed Cormp posted:

I guess that's the best thread to ask this kind of stuff in, but I read the first two translated chapters of The Banished Villainess! Living the Leisurely Life of a Nun Making Revolutionary Church Food and I was wondering if there were other otome isekai that you guys would say are worth taking a look at.

You're looking for the good isekai for people who like isekai thread.

ninjewtsu posted:

Are there any isekais that have actually ended? Like, how many times has an isekai protagonist actually fought the demon lord at the end

The WN of Jobless Reincarnation finished, though the LNs haven't yet, if that counts.

LibrarianCroaker fucked around with this message at 01:48 on Mar 6, 2019