Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do u love shield hero
Yeah I hate women
I think I may
I doubt it
It's poo poo from an rear end mate
View Results

UnderFreddy
Oct 9, 2012

GEGENPOSTING

HerpicleOmnicron5 posted:

While we're here and asking for better things, can we have "people trying to be assertive to live up to a false image in another world" like 3/4 of the people in this, and the main character of How Not to Summon a Demon Lord, except without being this or that because both are bad

Isn't this somewhat also the plot of Overlord?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnderFreddy
Oct 9, 2012

GEGENPOSTING

ViggyNash posted:

That's familiar but I can't put my finger on it. Source?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3N-Y7rFrSk

UnderFreddy
Oct 9, 2012

GEGENPOSTING

I think what they were going for was "if you truly were a cool and good dude you would have saved slaves and have them by your side" but it makes no sense and is dumb as gently caress