Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do u love shield hero
Yeah I hate women
I think I may
I doubt it
It's poo poo from an rear end mate
View Results

Iron Twinkie
Apr 20, 2001

BOOP

BattleMaster posted:

Please read my upcoming light novel, "Light Novel About Sex Slave Cancelled After Author's Heated Tweets Against Illustrator"

"Your Demands for Me To Log Off Have Been Ignored and Have Only Succeeded in Making the Opinions in This Light Novel Worse"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Twinkie
Apr 20, 2001

BOOP

Darth Walrus posted:

Might be a bit awkward if the horrible fetish this world is built around is not your fetish, though.

God Promised to Reincarnate Me into Factorio but Sent Me to the Visual Novel Next to It In His Steam Library By Mistake and Now All My Spreadsheets are Worthless

Iron Twinkie
Apr 20, 2001

BOOP

Crabtree posted:

An Isekai where a kid goes on a grand adventure and returns in adulthood with basically no real world skills or contacts to make it in society. So they either gotta break reality to bring that world's magic in (at a horrible cost) or try to find a way back to the other side - even if its suicide.

My job experience in another world as a hero only qualifies me to work at a fantasy themed microbrewery where my co-workers think I am just staying in character when I complain that the Dragontail Ale has no Dragontail but I am actually just being pedantic.