Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
If you witness a person doing art or playing music or whatever and you say 'Oh I could never do (creative thing)' actually you can? idiot? Its like a fat gently caress saying 'Oh I definitely couldn't go for a 10k run' like they have no other option than to live that life. If you literally cannot do creative things than you shouldn't be... bragging, you should feel a deep shame and yet every time you present art someone will have to say this. Thats not cool... its sad ok. And I know its easy to say 'well maybe thats why they're saying it, because they want sympathy' No no no, the only reason people say this is because they're on some level proud of themselves for choosing to allocate their time to other pursuits... Sometimes they'll be naked with it like 'I work too much' oh well, good for you, you put away your childish things and became a soulless appliance I'm sure the canon of human experience will be enriched by your computer janitor skills when you're a loving corpse and your kids have nothing to remember you by save the abatement of the silent, desperation that seemed to cling to your entire life like a bad stench.

Stop being proud of being creatively illiterate. Get a hobby you sad sack of flesh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

If someone is discussing media and you chime in with "Oh I never really watched / played / read that, it seemed really (X)" Neat, good for you. Now the conversation is about why you think that as opposed to the contents of the thing you hijacked. The next part of this conversation will usually be finding out why you think (X) and the mystery is usually 'my fuckwit friends / rotten tomatoes told me so' because you physically cannot form a meaningful opinion because you never had first hand experience with the media in question you STARTED OUT with a non contribution so you could create further meaningless face noise you absolute oval office.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Picky eaters. Good to know you come from a family that didn't believe in discipline when you were a child so now you get to be one for the rest of your life. The wolves that would've devoured pathetic shitheads like you were we not insulated from the consequences of natural selection won't be so loving picky.

President in Residence
May 12, 2003

Mother fuckers?

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.
The resident president

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Motherfucker posted:

the only reason people say this is because they're on some level proud of themselves for choosing to allocate their time to other pursuits
Nah, they're just protecting their ego by attributing other people's abilities to natural talent rather than hard work. It's comforting to think that you never had the potential to be good at something because then your lack of success isn't failure, it's just bad luck. It's an expression of envy, more than anything.

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Motherfucker posted:

If you witness a person doing art or playing music or whatever and you say 'Oh I could never do (creative thing)' actually you can? idiot? Its like a fat gently caress saying 'Oh I definitely couldn't go for a 10k run' like they have no other option than to live that life. If you literally cannot do creative things than you shouldn't be... bragging, you should feel a deep shame and yet every time you present art someone will have to say this. Thats not cool... its sad ok. And I know its easy to say 'well maybe thats why they're saying it, because they want sympathy' No no no, the only reason people say this is because they're on some level proud of themselves for choosing to allocate their time to other pursuits... Sometimes they'll be naked with it like 'I work too much' oh well, good for you, you put away your childish things and became a soulless appliance I'm sure the canon of human experience will be enriched by your computer janitor skills when you're a loving corpse and your kids have nothing to remember you by save the abatement of the silent, desperation that seemed to cling to your entire life like a bad stench.

Stop being proud of being creatively illiterate. Get a hobby you sad sack of flesh.

post your deviantart

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Contortionists, presumably.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

The OP

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

exquisite tea posted:

Contortionists, presumably.

It doesn't require that much flexibility, it's more about being engorged enough to reach but still flacid enough to bend. Generally, for a full on self-gently caress you need a reasonably loosened hole.

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen
Sir, this a Wendy's drive-thru

I'm stuck working at Wendy's because I

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight
Ones that like cats

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
People who put their turn signal on literally as they turn, especially if it blocks you in as a light turns red.

Telemaze
Apr 22, 2008

What you expected hasn't happened.
Fun Shoe

oh dope posted:

Ones that like cats

This rear end in a top hat with the bad taste in pets

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

People who don't grasp the 15 minutes of hate format of my thread. How do you gently caress this up? You have multiple examples.

Hatsune Mike
Oct 9, 2013

People who chuckle “haha they must have been really high!” whenever they are faced with any slightly surreal or abstract piece of media.

Sparky2
Jan 3, 2019

A loose cannon with a tight shot group.
People who visit the salad bar, and make it their mission to throw lettuce, carrot slivers, and cheddar cheese all over the chilled steel surfaces, (and fling sticky raisins, grape slices, and sunflower seeds all over the floor).

Right after some poor restaurant employee had JUST cleaned it up and made it presentable.

:rant:

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Anyone who self- identifies as a republican. I'm not even being an edgy little poo poo to say that voting for that party is antithetical to being a quality human being. Literal nazis support them. If that's not enough to jump ship then you're an idiot that deserves to get strung up. Stop holding society back.

On that note, gently caress centrist pieces of poo poo who sit and talk about decorum and seeing all sides of the issue. People like you are how we get nazis. You give them platforms and "debate" in good faith like they'll do the same. If poo poo goes bad, they'll look around and wonder how we got to fascism, never self-reflecting for one goddamn minute. You're almost worse than right wing idiots because you give them the time of day. Stop holding society back.

People that are dicks to retail and other underlings. gently caress you. Everyone has worked that kind of job before, so you should know better. No, you aren't special, they can't break the rules for just you. Especially loathsome are people who are mean to waiters and don't tip. I have never worked that job, but even I know how scummy it is that they get paid below minimum wage and have to rely on human kindness to pay their bills. If I meet someone who's a dick to those kinds of people, I know that's someone I have to cut from my life. gently caress you and everything you stand for. Stop holding society back.

Incidentally, a lot of the people I've met that do the last are republicans. Coincidence? Likely not.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Seconding the picky eaters thing. I don't want you to die, I just consider you a big manbaby that never grew up. Usually it's endemic of more problems as a human.

Stop holding- wait, that's not holding anything back but yourself. Stop holding yourself back.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

Motherfucker posted:

The kind of people that get all worried about "creative life" can go gently caress themselves, imo.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
Anyone unchill. Just relax. Whatever bullshit you're worked up about probably isn't very important. No I won't stop talking in the theater, I came here to talk to my friends.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
ice agents

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
people who like stargate universe more than sg1 or atlantis.

people who don't think The Waterboy is one of the best football movies ever made

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

These idiot motherfuckers in my current pvp match goddamn (but not me I'm great)

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

These idiot motherfuckers in my current pvp match goddamn (but not me I'm great)

I feel like this all the time even if i'm going like 2-23. It's their fault for not covering me as I charge out into the same place I got killed the last 23 times.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

yeah I eat rear end posted:

I feel like this all the time even if i'm going like 2-23. It's their fault for not covering me as I charge out into the same place I got killed the last 23 times.

yeah!!!!

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

People who spit their gum out on the sidewalk. Singapore has the right idea of giving out lashes to anyone who does this.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

kreyla
Dec 31, 2008
People who spit out their tobacco dip onto the sidewalk.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

People who don't unionise.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Jerry Cotton posted:

People who don't unionise.

Yeah, gently caress people who live in right-to-work states! :v

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

DicktheCat posted:

Yeah, gently caress people who live in right-to-work states! :v

Sounds good to me :shrug:

e: You're basically saying "people without workers' rights are incapable of doing the one and only thing in the world that has ever lead to workers having rights" which is pretty :psyduck:

3D Megadoodoo has a new favorite as of 06:48 on Jan 9, 2019

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Yeah, I get unionising is the way to make things better, but saying gently caress you to people afraid to lose their livelihoods is hosed up.

You can lose your job for even breathing the word union in some states, so unless you're some skilled labor that can't be replaced, the situation is hosed for you. And that poo poo can follow you, loving you up on your next attempt to get a job.

Basically, you're saying gently caress you to people who already can't catch a break.

So yeah, unionize, but there's another side to it.

That, and, good luck getting enough people in places like the south to do it. But that's a huge can of worms I don't want to bother with.

Groke
Jul 27, 2007
New Adventures In Mom Strength
I'm a pretty tolerant guy, but...

People who try to force their way onto public transport before disembarking passengers have had time to get off. Those people will be summarily executed whan I am dictator.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Groke posted:

I'm a pretty tolerant guy, but...

People who try to force their way onto public transport before disembarking passengers have had time to get off. Those people will be summarily executed whan I am dictator.

How about people who step off a crowded bus/train/escalator and just stop right in their tracks so you literally have to push them to the side or - if they're unlucky - over, because people are pushing from behind you and then they look at you like you're a loving murderer just because they don't understand the concept of other people existing and using public transportation?

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

People who open a window on the bus in January instead of removing their hat, coat or scarf.

Groke
Jul 27, 2007
New Adventures In Mom Strength

Jerry Cotton posted:

How about people who step off a crowded bus/train/escalator and just stop right in their tracks so you literally have to push them to the side or - if they're unlucky - over, because people are pushing from behind you and then they look at you like you're a loving murderer just because they don't understand the concept of other people existing and using public transportation?

Them too. Bulldozed right into mass graves.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

bitterandtwisted posted:

People who open a window on the bus in January instead of removing their hat, coat or scarf.
Just remove your hat, coat, and scarf, as well. Just keepin' it breezy.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

The people who pile shopping bags onto the seats next to them on the train instead of in front of them though, they can gently caress off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

My family.