Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nis
Feb 21, 2011

:allears:

Der Shovel posted:

Absolutely buzzing. Ole's made watching United super fun again.

reminds me of when woy got the sack and we didn't have to watch hodgeball anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nis
Feb 21, 2011

Vinestalk posted:

All this just illuminates why Ramsey's massive contract offer was pulled. How the hell were they going to pay him Januzaj money if they can't buy anyone?

i'd forgotten januzaj even existed until i read your post

Nis
Feb 21, 2011

trem_two posted:

I randomly watched Real Madrid/Real Sociedad a couple weekends ago when there was nothing else on, and he actually looked pretty good.

i don't think anyone really ever thought he was a poo poo footballer, we were all just taking the piss

Nis
Feb 21, 2011

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

Very bad news because now we’ll see more of his outfits

won't see his man bun though

Nis
Feb 21, 2011

i can't believe i'm reading posts defending mike ashley as an owner. were people defending hicks and gillett on here too?