Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
:kazooieass:
This poll is closed.
COMFY 90 19.40%
CLASSY 31 6.68%
HORNY 157 33.84%
PEPSI 186 40.09%
Total: 464 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
the runs haven't even started yet and we're already on 40 pages

can't wait to see what magic the thread latches onto this year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

The Lobster posted:

I think it's a healthier way to channel my energy than buying $150 worth of emotes and avs.

not for poor lowtax's back

(but yes :agreed:)

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

you mean

woof

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

:jpmf:

a penus posted:

anyways part two i made dis

:same:

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Farg posted:

its 3am

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

your avatar is extremely good but it makes my soul hurt whenever the gifs get out of sync

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

:jpmf:

also I almost forgot how incredibly horny y'all are

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Here we goooooo

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

I see the thread took no time in wanting to gently caress the bug

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

:kazooieass:

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

this game is a masterpiece

:yeah:

Farg posted:

fukc this

it bad, do not anime the bug

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

ElNarez posted:

rip big chungus

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

YO

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

there's the gal

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Your Computer posted:

Been watching since 2012 and every year there's more and more glitched runs. It's like they automatically get approved just because they are glitched. They're WAY overrepresented. I just don't enjoy watching people clip through walls without caring about the plot and pretend they're having fun. It's painful to watch. If you don't think that a lot of them are't exactly cheating, then you're in for a rude awakening if you read up on run reset stats or just read about all the problems these people have in the various speedrunning communities. Just do a quick search for "regret" in this thread and look for yourself.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

oh boy path of pain

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

that's a loving great pun

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

BioThermo posted:

PATH OF PAIN INCENTIVE MET.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

lmfao

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

yum

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

take this, horney people

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

gently caress THIS FIGHT

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

jimmydalad posted:

Also I eagerly await the Awful Block. Though I dunno if I'll be able to be there the entire time as I have work T_T

awful block>>work

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Ferrovanadium posted:

when's awful block i never remember the schedule

wednesday night/thursday morning, iirc

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

:yeah:

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Your Computer posted:

this thread is an isabelle speedrun

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

DREAM CHUNGUS

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

yay

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Hell yeah

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Lobster is cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Vaah posted:

I prefer 'horney pics'

so does this thread, it seems