Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

papa_november posted:

you gotta admit the irony of doing time for possessing the r. kelly piss tape when he will not be doing time for loving making it is pretty drat amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

Jade Ear Joe

SleepySonata posted:

I really don't get whats exciting about getting pissed on... I've done the human toilet thing and I could just barely keep from puking. Never swallowed and after that I have to question what kind of hosed up taste buds you have to have to find piss arousing.

so wait, you tried it in order to see whether you would enjoy it? i kind of feel like it's the sort of thing you would just know you wanted to do it before you tried. because, you know, you'd just go "yeah, that sounds really hot" or whatever because you're into piss.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

Jade Ear Joe
sexual abuse of children is not funny, but what is funny is that he made a tape of this once, somehow got away with it despite a case going to court, and then went and made another tape

what do you think his lawyers are saying to him

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

Jade Ear Joe

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Press conference at 3

It is believed an arrest warrant will be written shortly

Per CNN

https://www.cnn.com/us/live-news/r-kelly-indicted/index.html

quote:

CNN has seen the VHS tape that appears to show singer R. Kelly having sex with a girl who refers to her body parts as 14 years old. Attorney Michael Avenatti, who is representing a man he calls a whistleblower against Kelly, says he handed the tape to the Cook County State's Attorney's Office in Chicago last weekend.
"It was very disturbing," said CNN correspondent Sara Sidner.

"What we saw was a girl on the tape and a man who appeared to be R. Kelly completely nude, constantly changing the camera, making sure that you could see the entire scene, the entire sex acts that were happening. There were multiple sex acts on that tape. There was urination going on that was videotaped, and we heard the girl say, over and over again, at least six times, she referred to her 14-year-old genitalia. And he in turn a couple of times also mentioned her 14-year-old genitalia."

seriously, lmao

"What we saw was R. Kelly repeatedly turning to the camera and saying, 'I'm R. Kelly and I'm peeing on a 14-year-old and having sex with her. She's 14. She's 14 and I, R. Kelly, am banging her 14-year-old pussy. 14 14 14. Arrest me, R. Kelly, the pedophile, as I belong in jail'"

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

Jade Ear Joe
That lawyer guy is clearly just having fun because he knows there's no way he's keeping r kelly out of jail this time

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

Jade Ear Joe
R. Smelly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

Jade Ear Joe

Mozi posted:

r kelly? more like r smelly - this guy stinks!

i posted this searing hot joke on the same page as you, you fucker, you magnificent rear end in a top hat, you technicolor mountain of poo poo