Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Space Race Riot posted:

Boys don't cry man c'mon

No, he was asking what their usernames were

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

935 posted:

Is it true that there's literal video evidence of R Kelly pissing on an underage girl and somehow he's not a convicted felon? How goddamn bad of a prosecutor do you have to be to fumble that ball.

EDIT - :lol: found not guilty after less than a day of deliberation following a trial where the judge "fell" and broke both his legs

They're almost qualified to have a cable news show

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Honky Dong Country posted:

poo poo is West dead now?

E: yep, guess he is. Woops.

In the R Kelly thread, of all places. I'm legit sorry you had to learn it here

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

punk rebel ecks posted:

Who picks up girls at a McDonald's?

R Kelly: It's called the play place for a reason

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Keeps ordering orders of small fries and getting increasingly irate when they produce for him a paper bag of fried spuds

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Kelly gonna flee to france after hearing about polanski. Disappointed to find out what oui oui means

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Nooner posted:

ayy lmao

don't patronize me nooner. lots of people are confused by that

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Trillhouse posted:

Reminds me of when Kamilla Harris hired Hillary Clinton’s former campaign manager and then did that embarrassing “Wakanda Forever” salute on Twitter the very same day.

Why would you hire someone so obviously bad at their job?!

It must be great to be so connected that everyone knows you're the best when you're just totally poo poo at everythin you do

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Scaring R Kelly out of the McDonalds. Chasing him and swatting at him with a broom

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Gaunab posted:

He'll go to France. They're ok with pedophiles

pretty much everywhere is ok with them provided theyre rich enough

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

EL BROMANCE posted:

I still love that despite all the heinous things Kelly did, it’s still a goon that makes the thread title.

Yeah what's that from

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

That may be for the best

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I'm surprised.

That youtube comments could go on that long