Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What do you do to fight the student council in your daily life?
When no one is looking, I eat one or two grapes at the grocery store without paying.
I sometimes tell my manager that I'm going to the bathroom, but I'm actually sitting on the toilet and reading the Kakegurui thread.
I hide in the corner of bookstores and read the books, and then I put the book back without paying for it.
One time, I ordered a pizza and it got delivered when me and my friends were hanging out so I gave the delivery guy a beer and told him not to tell his manager but I think he might have told his manager anyway
View Results

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!
I haven't gotten around to catching this yet, but given how much I liked the first cour the fact that they're skipping any potential material is pretty infuriating to me. Give me all the gambles and games dammit, I love that stuff!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
Kakegurui S2 is over. Unless they want to have filler again or adapt spin-off material, it'll probably quite a while before there's enough material for a season 3. They only skipped one gamble this season, and they're telegraphing the start of it at the end of the last episode. That they've more or less put things back to where it would've been in the story without the original character is extremely lmao.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Yumeko, Mary, and Ikishima all in the same room is just the best.

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

I finally got around to finishing this.

Ending: very disappointing. No, not talking about Rei's story, that was whatever. I mean how Ikishima didn't even react when Yumeko finally acknowledged her. How do you miss that?

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
Binged through this the moment it came out on Netflix here in the UK.

The tower puzzle doesn't make any sense. If the tower has one door that rotates every time a player acts then a full circle will always take 6 moves. So it can only ever appear on an even turn, which would be Sayaka's turn. There's no way Yumeko could have gone up the central tower since the door could never have rotated to allow her through on her turn.

Aside from that really enjoyed it.