Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oyster
Nov 11, 2005

I GOT FLAT FEET JUST LIKE MY HERO MEGAMAN
Total Clam

IcePhoenix posted:

Have they announced the dates/location of SGDQ 2019 yet or does that happen at the end of AGDQ? I've got a bunch of vacation saved up and kind of want to go this year if it's still local.

Sorry if this isn't the right thread to ask.

It'll be announced at the end of AGDQ but if "local" for you is the Twin Cities area then hell yeah earmark that vacation.

I already had to schedule my vacation for the year and guessed the last week of June, here's hoping I'm correct.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oyster
Nov 11, 2005

Total Clam

IcePhoenix posted:

Yeah, I work at the U of M :haw: It's usually around our fiscal year end/beginning but I might be able to swing it with proper planning now that I've been here a while.

I live on the other side in GR and it's a yearly trip for me, yep.

Oyster
Nov 11, 2005

Total Clam
Goddammit Punchy throw your fellow goons some bones.

Oyster
Nov 11, 2005

Total Clam
He tweeted that he doesn't know the rhythm to the Rap. Can't pull up a quick YT for the first verse while hosting, I suppose.

Oyster
Nov 11, 2005

Total Clam
This is very reminiscent of Bonesaw's run and I love it.

Oyster
Nov 11, 2005

Total Clam

emdash posted:

Bastion has good commentary

I have this on for background at work and I was just thinking "where's Vulajin this GDQ?"

I was very pleased with the answer.

Oyster
Nov 11, 2005

Total Clam
Our buddy Half with some clenching moments and still being super chill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oyster
Nov 11, 2005

Total Clam
Was N++ another WR? I had to step away do actual work for a second. It'd be crazy if the same guy got 2 WR's during GDQ.