Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

I will absolutely play. But definitely give the slot to somebody new if you get too many.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Dragonstone Knight to Crackclaw Point.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Shipsbreaker Bay 1 boat to Black Water Bay

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Dragonstone 1 port boat 1 Shipbreaker Bay boat, Crackclaw Point Footman, regrets not taking Storms End.

Edit: Fixed some order issues.

The General fucked around with this message at 12:37 on Jan 11, 2019

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Kingswood to Kings Landing. Leave a PT.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Pass removing the Shipbreakers Bay march

Sorry about the delay. Wasn't feeling great, and slept forever.

Edited: Made things more clear.

The General fucked around with this message at 13:29 on Jan 18, 2019

The General
Mar 4, 2007

You're all in my backyard and the sooner you realize it the sooner we can stop this needless bloodshed and let our rank and file go home to their families.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Dragonstone: Upgrade Footman to Knight, Shipbreaker Bay gets another boat.
Cracklaw Point: Another footman
King's Landing: A knight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The General
Mar 4, 2007

FACKER posted:

Me (Stark) and Greyjoy have talked long and hard in Moat Cailin and decided to join forces, instantly winning with 7 controlled castles in the north. If you do not agree with this outcome, we will tear down the wall and all will perish.

I don't believe you. I'm calling your bluff.