Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El Fideo
Jun 10, 2016

I trusted a rhino and deserve all that came to me

I have never played this game but would love to play this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Fideo
Jun 10, 2016

I will elect not to use my raven.

El Fideo
Jun 10, 2016

The footmen in Stoney Sept split off for Harrenhal and Riverrun, leaving a token behind.

El Fideo
Jun 10, 2016

Muster, add a horseguy to Lannisport.

El Fideo
Jun 10, 2016

A boat in The Golden Sound, a boat in the Lannisport...port, a footman in Harrenhal, a footman in Riverrun, and the footman in Lannisport upgraded to horseman.

El Fideo
Jun 10, 2016

1 boat from Golden Sound to Sunset Sea.

El Fideo
Jun 10, 2016

Move the ship from Lannisport into the Golden Sound.

El Fideo
Jun 10, 2016

Right, drat. In that case I'll just take that order off the board.

El Fideo
Jun 10, 2016

One Knight to Stoney Sept, and one to Searoad Marches

BottleKnight, you are getting too close for comfort. I'd rather this didn't turn bloody, but I need you out of my backyard.

El Fideo
Jun 10, 2016

Add a knight in Riverrun, add a boat to the Golden Sound. Upgrade a footman in Riverrun to a knight, and upgrade a footman in Harrenhal to a knight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Fideo
Jun 10, 2016

After much back and forth, and me basically managing to find a new way to be wrong each time, and Dancer being very patient, I think it's all sorted out.

Add two footmen in Lannisport, upgrade one footman in Riverrun to knight and another to siege engine, and upgrade one footman in Harrenhal to a knight.

Apologies for the delay.