Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HappyKitty

OH NO I SCARED MR DARCY :ohdear:

Thread continued here :ohdear:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3881722

HappyKitty fucked around with this message at 01:29 on Feb 9, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HappyKitty

I was practising the drums for a bit

HappyKitty

And Darcy was under my desk, all trembly

I only noticed when I stopped playing :(

HappyKitty

But i think he has forgiven me now; he is all snuggly again

HappyKitty

He is playing with a ball! He is precious, and I love him.

HappyKitty

"9/11, what's your emergency?"

"I SCARED THE DOG"

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm sorry but I think you are required by law to pay a picture of the very scared Mr. Darcy

vanisher

Darce!

Be brave

Farecoal

There he go
Please do not keep Fitzwilliam Darcy locked in your house

HappyKitty

I did not get any pictures of scared Darcy, but here he is snuggled up at the foot of our bed, crestfallen because he knows his mummy just got dressed to go to work and he's going to miss her

:kimchi:

HappyKitty

Now he is very interested in something outside, and he is woofering gently to himself just in case it is a friend

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Mr. Darcy is a true gentleman and a hero.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
i was thinking this was going to be a bit about women in old dresses trying to lure antisocial noblemen off horses.

"darcy! darcy it's all right. the vaccuum is off and away. there's crumpets in the NO MR DARCY GET OUT OF THAT TREE"

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
Startled Mr Darcy into jumping his paddock. he broke a leg so papa is letting him slowly gout himself to death, as is the want of a nobleman.

crimes

joke_explainer

Oh heavens Mr. Darcy I'm sorry I threw my novelty halloween skeleton at you while you were riding your horse at night it seemed like a funny joke at the time, please come out of the hollow at the bottom of that old oak tree it will be alright

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

that smug mother fucker

:argh:

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
darcy no the judge was wearing a wig. no one actually looks like that. darcy please. you will be held in contempt of court.

crimes

HappyKitty

Farecoal posted:

Please do not keep Fitzwilliam Darcy locked in your house

Fun fact: the name he's registered under is "Mr Fitzwilliam Darcy"

alnilam

HappyKitty posted:

"9/11, what's your emergency?"

"I SCARED THE DOG"

9/11 really changed everything

ty manifisto

HappyKitty

Ok, this thread is now a place for me to post pictures of MY DOG

Here he is playing in the snow for the first time as a puppy!

FluffieDuckie

Very excellent dog

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

HappyKitty posted:

Ok, this thread is now a place for me to post pictures of MY DOG

Here he is playing in the snow for the first time as a puppy!

an absolute boy

Goons Are Gifts

Mr. Darcy is a gentleman, is he eating enough? He looks like he would formally accept a nice snack after a short time of consideration.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
Mr. Darcy please get off the kitchen table it's time for your bath. Elizabeth, put the ball doNO! NO MR DARCY NO, ELIZABETH HE HEARD THE B-WORD QUICK RUN! SHUT THE DOOR BEFORE HE GETS OUTsidegoddammnit

where's his leash? ELIZABETH! GET ON TOP OF THE TRAMPOLINE HE CAN'T CLIMB ON IT! STOP WAVING THE drat THING AROUND YOU'RE MAKING HIM MORE EXCITED! SOMEONE GET ME HIS LEASH!

crimes

HappyKitty

Important Mr Darcy update:

LEG

HappyKitty

Mr Darcy does not wish to go outside

He wishes for EGG

HappyKitty

Mr Darcy just barfed :(

Sylvia Plathetic
It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a good boy in possession of a fluffy tummy, must be in want of belly rubs. Yes he must. Yes he must!

HappyKitty

Mr Darcy Update: Mr Darcy is feeling better now after barfing. He ate his supper, and is currently sniffing my drum kit with suspicion.

alnilam

can he play

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

alnilam posted:

can he play

he looks more like a french horn or violin type chap

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

HappyKitty posted:

Mr Darcy Update: Mr Darcy is feeling better now after barfing. He ate his supper, and is currently sniffing my drum kit with suspicion.

mr darcy please the estate needs managing. mr darcy you don't have thumbs you can't play the drums. the bongos yes but not the drums.

crimes

HappyKitty

Mr Darcy is affectionate. In personality, he's more of a Mr Bingley.

HappyKitty

*slorp*

HappyKitty

:siren: I AM BEING HUGGED BY MR DARCY :siren:

Farecoal

There he go
y-you aren't a cat all!!

Scaly Haylie

well, he looks happy. maybe kitty is his birth name.

HappyKitty

Farecoal posted:

y-you aren't a cat all!!

I am a Shrek

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
i like youre nails :3

crimes