Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
Football!! Who knows where John Madden's gonna pop out next?

:nws: https://i.imgur.com/qRC2XNm.png :nws:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

why did you choose an old picture of Mr Madden? are you implying he’s no longer attractive?

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

I have a copy of John Madden Football (1988 version, like above). Mine is for the C64 and I still have all the original crap that went inside.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Darth Brooks posted:

I have a copy of John Madden Football (1988 version, like above). Mine is for the C64 and I still have all the original crap that went inside.

Just order your combo meal and pull up, dude, I've got four hungry kids in the car and don't need this delay

Smackdillion
Feb 18, 2001

Someone paid :10bux: to give you this shitty icon and give Lowtax his cyborg spine parts
John Madden taught me that in order to win a football game you have to be the team who scores the most points.

Also

BOOM

Tough Actin' Tinnactin

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Smackdillion posted:

John Madden taught me that in order to win a football game you have to be the team who scores the most points.

Also

BOOM

Tough Actin' Tinnactin

Brett Favre!

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Someone do it with Frank Caliendo instead.

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

Elevator from ground floor to goldmine now accepting passengers.

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

Personally I prefer Tienstra's method over Collins' Point :can:

yogizh
Oct 12, 2015
Dumb Helicopter Joke Enthusiast

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Mr. Madden, tear down this wall!

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Paladinus posted:

Mr. Madden, tear down this wall!

:five:

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Drunk Nerds posted:

Just order your combo meal and pull up, dude, I've got four hungry kids in the car and don't need this delay

this poo poo's gettin unbelievably stale

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

:vince:

Homo Simpson
Oct 21, 2014

by Smythe
Lipstick Apathy
Heeeeeere's a 6 hour

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Homo Simpson posted:

Heeeeeere's a 6 hour

quote:

Don't post goatse behind spoiler tags link it. User loses posting privileges for 1 day.

goddamn

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

ha! ha! nice chops tiny tube steak tom

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

why did you choose an old picture of Mr Madden? are you implying he’s no longer attractive?

i thought he was dead but wik-e-pedia says he's still kicking

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

Better than Cody Parkey

Dagen H fucked around with this message at 21:15 on Jan 7, 2019

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

He lives in Pleasanton, California and has an office in the Hacienda Business Park where he parks his travel Winnebago. My folks live near there and I've seen him puttering around near the Lucky's grocery store on Hopyard Road a few times. My friend almost ran him over in the parking lot a couple of years ago when Madden meandered in front of her car.

The idiot who draws Dilbert also lives in that town, but over on the trashy (but still expensive) side closer to the central valley.

I don't have photoshop, but I like this thread and figured I'd add what I could.

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
Special cameo from the Adventure Hog thread:

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
I'm gay.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
Uh oh, I think someone has been up to no good. Didn't even try to hide it!

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

ha! ha! nice chops tiny tube steak tom

artists must be prepared to die for their work, and I was no exception

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Gutter Phoenix posted:

He lives in Pleasanton, California and has an office in the Hacienda Business Park where he parks his travel Winnebago. My folks live near there and I've seen him puttering around near the Lucky's grocery store on Hopyard Road a few times. My friend almost ran him over in the parking lot a couple of years ago when Madden meandered in front of her car.

The idiot who draws Dilbert also lives in that town, but over on the trashy (but still expensive) side closer to the central valley.

I don't have photoshop, but I like this thread and figured I'd add what I could.

holy poo poo madden is alive

Lincoln
May 12, 2007

Ladies.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

I find this hilarious and now feel bad for laughing because of the original image. I then looked back and laughed again. Good job, I think it's his face being the complete opposite of what is expected. The football being offered as a sign of peace really brings it home.

Lemon
May 22, 2003

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

This is truly both terrible and terrific(ly done) at the same drat time.

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!
Anytime a Photoshop thread exists where someone is bursting out of something and then it immediately links to NWS it's safe to assume it's goatse

Galaxander
Aug 12, 2009

eek

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen

:five:

Lincoln
May 12, 2007

Ladies.
obligatory:

Lincoln fucked around with this message at 14:23 on Jan 9, 2019

Lincoln
May 12, 2007

Ladies.
also obligatory:

Lincoln
May 12, 2007

Ladies.
also also obligatory

subtle.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

This is the first time I've legit laughed at a shop using this source image. I'm going to hell now, right?

Lincoln posted:

obligatory:

Lincoln posted:

also obligatory:

You are doing the Lord's work.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

When John Madden talked about "the ring", he wasn't referring to the one you win after a Super Bowl........seven days........

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

When John Madden talked about "the ring", he wasn't referring to the one you win after a Super Bowl........seven days........

This would be infinitely better if the long black hair was mostly, but not totally, in his face. Otherwise, it's perfect.